AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-12, 07:15   Link #6401
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

...really? That was it? Because when I read this the 1st time, and how I still read it, it's about Misaki's natural limits.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
Old 2014-03-12, 08:51   Link #6402
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
...really? That was it? Because when I read this the 1st time, and how I still read it, it's about Misaki's natural limits.
Maybe, the part about needing to set boundaries for herself made me think of Exterior though. That seemed strange to me because she didn't seem that powerful when she wasn't using exterior in the railgun manga... right?

Anyway, I hope we something about the relationship between Misaka and Seria... here though that is probably unlikely. I just hope Misaki comes back for other arcs, though that admittedly might be unlikely in the short term.
Old 2014-03-24, 05:56   Link #6403
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Holy shit, has anyone seen the spoiler pics for Railgun Chapter 69?

The dragon inside the Imagine Breaker comes out!!!

H-O-L-Y C-R-A-P

If this is some sort of precursor as to what will happen in NT10 then May 10th can't come fast enough!!!
Old 2014-03-24, 06:12   Link #6404
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Holy shit, has anyone seen the spoiler pics for Railgun Chapter 69?

The dragon inside the Imagine Breaker comes out!!!

H-O-L-Y C-R-A-P

If this is some sort of precursor as to what will happen in NT10 then May 10th can't come fast enough!!!
Yeah it was awesome, but according to some spoilers it quickly came back.

PS: Mikoto is naked and Touma saw her
Old 2014-03-24, 06:28   Link #6405
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^
Quickly came back as in what? It appeared, did its job then reconstructed the right hand?

More importantly, did Level 5.5 Mikoto sever his hand in the first place?
Old 2014-03-24, 06:44   Link #6406
cleed

Quote:
^
Quickly came back as in what? It appeared, did its job then reconstructed the right hand?

Looks like it, and from a certain angle he looks like a beta from muv love. :P
Old 2014-03-24, 06:47   Link #6407
zaeraal

Quote:
^
Yes, that was it.
Quote:
Not directly, it was something about touching the black sphere.
( Need someone to translate the spoilers properly. )

Spoilers
Spoiler for needs translation
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

And I believe there is something important at the end of the spoilers.
It says there is some kind of metal near Mikoto's feet.
Also it says that the FULL CONCLUSION will be next issue.

PS. It also mentions Touma giving Mikoto his jacket.
Now he only needs to carry her in princess style back home
Old 2014-03-24, 06:59   Link #6408
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
...In a manga where she is supposed to be the main character no less. I wonder how bad this is going to rub Misaka fans. Not that I care about those kind of fans...I'd personally enjoy it.

And its been noted that the Railgun manga series has become harder and harder to read as a stand alone series. This chapter just sealed the deal. I wonder how Railgun only fans would react to seeing that dragon come out. They'ld have no clue as to what's going on...

In a hypothetical season 3 anime, Railgun anime only viewers would be flabbergasted by that.
Old 2014-03-24, 07:10   Link #6409
zaeraal

Quote:
Quote:
...In a manga where she is supposed to be the main character no less.
Not sure how to answer, this is what happens to (nearly all) main female characters.
They are the ones that get carried around like princesses by their chosen "prince".
It's a sign of being the main character, other don't tend to have this privilege.

It would be very, very odd if he for example took Gunha and carried him

Quote:
I wonder how bad this is going to rub Misaka fans. Not that I care about those kind of fans...I'd personally enjoy it.

And its been noted that the Railgun manga series has become harder and harder to read as a stand alone series. This chapter just sealed the deal. I wonder how Railgun only fans would react to seeing that dragon come out. They'ld have no clue as to what's going on...

In a hypothetical season 3 anime, Railgun anime only viewers would be flabbergasted by that.
I think they will just connect it with the Imagine Breaker.
IB = Dragon, it feeds on the powers it absorbs, that's all.

EDIT There is new spoiler image with Gunha (smashing the ground with his hands??)
Also it is 24 pages this month.
Old 2014-03-24, 07:24   Link #6410
mark1246

Quote:
Yeah it was awesome, but according to some spoilers it quickly came back.

PS: Mikoto is naked and Touma saw her
First thing first, IT IS NOW OFFICIAL that touma has seen Misaka Naked, not the clone, but the original misaka. I'm sorry I had to say, but i notice a trend going on, that touma has mostly seen most of his harem naked already, but not misaka. were in the 30's in term of volume in the LN and yet he hasnt seen her naked yet. NOW IT FINALLY OFFICIAL.....I dont know why but that did bother me for the longest time

OK back to the main point, yeah i agree with you zaeraal, because though I was getting hype for LN vol 10, I didn't see touma doing a whole lot since he limited, BUT.....if you remember my post back in the novel thread about either have the next main villain a Teenager boy near touma age (nothing against girl, just see him fight too many of them, and I think Othinus was OP for touma so let take a break from that gender for now, unless it a minion he fighting, then i dont mind) OR For the love of god, have touma get a new power-up.

Now that ONE OF THOSE WISHES HAS BEEN FOR FILL, i can be happy for NT10, plus for this to be foreshadow is a major plus for me, cause if this didnt happen and we get to NT10 and see touma get some new power out of no where, im sorry Kamachi, I A REALLY BIG FAn, but im the type that don't like "something Randomly happen out of nowhere and give a boost to our character".

UNLESS, it accompany by MAJOR HYPE AND AWESOME MUSIC!

Example, Armour Terra Vs. Terranort (which HAS NO FORESHADOW AND NEVER EXPLAIN HOW TERRA CAN POSSES HIS ARMOUR AFTER HIS BODY GOT POSSES, BUT DAMN DID I FEEL SO GOOD AND A BADASS FOR KICKING TERRANORT ASS

2. Metal Gear Rising Reverence: Im sorry for all those revengece people who love that game, but you have to admit that Raiden should have been really weak to fight Armstrong after he got his Ass kick and got a major SUPER punch to his chest . But automatically heal and has enough power to use Sam sword and beat armstong....Yeah not gonna buy it. But guess what, I DONT GIVE A FREAKING CARE, ANY BATTLE USING "It Has to Be This Way" IS AUTOMATICALLY CONSIDER AWESOME, HYPE, AND LET FACE IT, THAT FIGHT WAS FREAKING COOL.

Sorry for the long rant, but i'm glad i got that out of my chest, hope you like my opinion. until the 27th so we can see a full raw chapter out.

Any thought? im actually curious in what other think about "Hero getting Power-up out of no where" term
Old 2014-03-24, 07:32   Link #6411
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^
Careful with your facebook posts there mark1246, you accidentally copied zaeraal's quote as well.
Old 2014-03-24, 07:36   Link #6412
mark1246

Quote:
^
Careful with your facebook posts there mark1246, you accidentally copied zaeraal's quote as well.
Edited, I deteded that part, thanks and sorry
Old 2014-03-24, 07:48   Link #6413
zaeraal

^ I agree that Mikoto had it comming like all Touma's harem members.
Though unlike the others, she had it done in the most outstanding way.

Spoiler for LN:
Old 2014-03-24, 08:54   Link #6414
desrtsku
Nympholept

Eh, for real? Where does kamachi live? I'll take a quick visit in there and slap some sense into him.
Old 2014-03-24, 09:14   Link #6415
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

I can only say one thing for now....

I normally hate using memes as responses but I'll make an exception. One of my greatest worries of Raildex was that Volume 2 (Deep Blood) would just be nodded off as canon filler but now that worry has finally been alleviated completely as it has finally confirmed. The Dragon Head that came out of Touma's arm is NOT merely from Aureolus's imagination but is real and is the identity of the Invisible Thing!!

Hopefully we see the Invisible Draconic Thing (or the Dragon King as it was called in Volume 2) in NT10 now.

One more thing-Now that this happened...they cannot adapt Railgun 3 before World War 3's adaptation in Index. They absolutely shouldn't or it will ruin the mystery of the Invisible Thing for the anime only viewers.
Old 2014-03-24, 09:48   Link #6416
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Well this chapter looks like it will be very interesting. Can't wait to see the dragon head come out for myself.
Old 2014-03-24, 10:06   Link #6417
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
Hopefully we see the Invisible Draconic Thing (or the Dragon King as it was called in Volume 2) in NT10 now.
We aren't even sure if its a real dragon or just another symbol of dragon. Cleed even said that it look Beta from Muv Luv and that things is way FAR from what you imagine as a dragon. its more like an abomination.

Will wait for the chapter release first before making assumptions.

EDIT:

Well F*CK just saw the spoiler images. ITS A FREAKING DRAGON!!!!
Old 2014-03-24, 10:20   Link #6418
cleed

from js06

Spoiler for js06 spoiler:
Old 2014-03-24, 10:52   Link #6419
pkmntrainer7
Hidden Behind the Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleed View Post
>He then looks down at their feet and says, "What's that metal? Was that there before?"
So Mitori is going to end up being the true final boss after absorbing the power of the metal?
Old 2014-03-24, 11:23   Link #6420
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

The spoilers are interesting. So Shadow Metal comes back into play after looking like a fake rumor earlier. I wonder if this is going to be a
Spoiler for Speculation:

Tags
fantasy, shounen