5 out of 10 : Below Average 6 1.77%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 1.18%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.29%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.59%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 0.88%
Voters: 339. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-05-18, 22:18   Link #581
r0cawearz

Oh my god, when Lulu went emo, I was cynically cracking up, especially when he started injecting those needles. God, such a great inspiration for kids these days.
r0cawearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 22:19   Link #582
arkxkra
全力全開

Spoiler for :
Old 2008-05-18, 22:19   Link #583
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post

After all, Charles was in a place that seems to be outside reality (seriously, having Jupiter in the sky above you seems unreall).
from what I heard the whole sky in that area is painted.

also I'm sorry to anyone I've offended recently, I was being inconsiderate to others.

@arkxkra from the looks of the preview it looks like he's up to something sneaky.

@maes I agree the show has been less serious.
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 22:19   Link #584
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0cawearz View Post
Oh my god, when Lulu went emo, I was cynically cracking up, especially when he started injecting those needles. God, such a great inspiration for kids these days.
Hey, they managed to stop him. So it could be a reverse message about saying no if you look at it from that perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maes Hughes View Post
S1 was the beginning of the series and the part where I expected to see most of the fluff/filler. I expected S2 to focus on the Zero side, the Ashford side being thrown away due to Lelouch and Zero's identity becoming one... We all know how my expectations were met: A reset and more filler/fan service than ever.

In a series about terrorism, seeing pizza festivals and the man who wants to rule the world cooking at school wasn't what I expected to be seeing 32 episodes in. That sort of thing had its place when we were getting to know the cast and they needed development.

The whole Ashford gang annoy me and, thanks to Shirley's memory being inexplicably erased, all are pointless. Millay is there to be outgoing and has the *slightest* of connections to the plot, Shirley's role in the series is now only to be one of Lelouch's romance options and Rivalz has no place. The sooner they get lost the better Code Geass will be in my eyes.
Maes does not have a sense of humor apparently, or an ability to appreciate the contrast of the lighter side of life in comparison to the dark drama surrounding them... >_>
Old 2008-05-18, 22:21   Link #585
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
HWAHHHH?

how did i miss this O_O...so marianne...dead alive? c.c. talkign to dead people? or just somehow is secretly communicating...why won't she say anything to lelouche...

*sigh*, again how did i miss something so important...when was the first time C.C. talked to marianne?
Unknown if she is alive or dead, though I'm leaning towards the latter. I want her to be dead actually. Marianne has her reasons, though I bet they aren't exactly good ones to him.

Episode 6 I think. We didn't know it was Marianne until 23. She also has talked to V.V. on one occasion and an unknown third person.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 22:22   Link #586
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Unknown if she is alive or dead, though I'm leaning towards the latter. I want her to be dead actually. Marianne has her reasons, though I bet they aren't exactly good ones to him.

Episode 6 I think. We didn't know it was Marianne until 23. She also has talked to V.V. on one occasion and an unknown third person.
Oh c'mon, don't go judging her like that when we have no idea what she's actually planning in the end. She could be like Lelouch and aim for noble goals with some harsh but necessary means >_>
Old 2008-05-18, 22:22   Link #587
Maes Hughes
~Nyan Nyan~

Send a message via MSN to Maes Hughes
Quote:
HWAHHHH?

how did i miss this O_O...so marianne...dead alive? c.c. talkign to dead people? or just somehow is secretly communicating...why won't she say anything to lelouche...

*sigh*, again how did i miss something so important...when was the first time C.C. talked to marianne?
It occurred near the end of S1, happening in a very similar way to how it happened in EP7. It was impossible to understand anything apart from the obvious: C.C. can talk to the dead or Lelouch's mother is still alive and they share some sort of psychic connection.
Maes Hughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 22:23   Link #588
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
She could just be talking to herself.
Old 2008-05-18, 22:24   Link #589
Aspartate

Quote:
HWAHHHH?
The first time C.C. addressed Marianne by name was Stage 23, after comforting Lelouch.
But the first time she talked to Marianne in front of our eyes was Stage 7, when Lelouch was in Saitama trying to get Cornelia. Her line ("It run in the veins"... something like that.) is referring to both Charlies and Marianne.

C.C. was talking to V.V. in Stage 19, in the submarine.
And she also talked with a third person before that. (Likely to be Stage 13, as hinted in DS game.)

These are all confirmed by FO.
Aspartate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 22:25   Link #590
orangejuicetang

Then would that make C.C. Lelouch's mother?
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 22:25   Link #591
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
She could just be talking to herself.
Okouchi and several other sources confirmed she is actually talking to people. She's not talking to thin air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
No, not at all. They are seperate people entirely.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-18, 22:25   Link #592
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:

what a douchee, she should tell lelouche oh man that rhymes...*sigh*

anyway, i don't understand why C.C. is so secretive. She seems to enjoy having Lelouche, and seems to have feelings for him, so why keep so much from him?
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 22:27   Link #593
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
what...? where did you get THAT from...unless you're trying to say, that in this case, C.C. could be Lelouche's mother in the sense that she can convey messages back and forth? but the way you word it, that certainly doesn't seem like what i thought
Old 2008-05-18, 22:27   Link #594
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
what a douchee, she should tell lelouche oh man that rhymes...*sigh*

anyway, i don't understand why C.C. is so secretive. She seems to enjoy having Lelouche, and seems to have feelings for him, so why keep so much from him?
It's probably one of those that "its not the right time" to let him into the loop crap.
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 22:28   Link #595
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

There are reasons why I guess, though time will tell if they are sinister or not.

She's secretive for what is probably a number of reasons. Maybe him knowing the truth would make him not want anything to do with her or maybe she has just become this way after what she has been through and has trouble trusting people. No indications she has feelings for him either.

Old 2008-05-18, 22:29   Link #596
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Okouchi and several other sources confirmed she is actually talking to people. She's not talking to thin air.
Interesting.....
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 22:30   Link #597
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

no indications of feelings? she kissed him....she's always happy when he shows up.

idk about you but that gives off the vibes of "i like you, or sorta like you"
Old 2008-05-18, 22:31   Link #598
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

She seems to mainly talk with Marianne, with her talking to V.V. once in 19, and an unknown person in episode 13. The unknown is someone I am curious about.

Quote:
no indications of feelings? she kissed him....she's always happy when he shows up.

idk about you but that gives off the vibes of "i like you, or sorta like you"
Kisses were confirmed to be just business. Not always happy. Only time was 7.

Old 2008-05-18, 22:31   Link #599
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Interesting.....
So, does that mean the Emperor can do so as well? Perhaps we'll see a reunion between mother and son eventually? Hope they pick out a voice-actress for Marianne soon though
Old 2008-05-18, 22:32   Link #600
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I wonder if Taniguchi hasn't already done so. Maybe not though. Hope the reunion goes well.