AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-12-09, 01:18   Link #421
forevers247

Question

Is Sasuke a better Fighter and Skilled more than Others Character Regardless of Who's More Powerful

Ok we seen many Fights where Power and Justus must be mixed with Skill and Thought

Lets first take one of Sasuke's Best fight (1 vs 1 ) and compare it to one of Naruto's

-(Sasuke vs Deidara) vs (Naruto vs Orochimaru)

I choose this because they both had a Mode with they used Before they got to a point where they didnt need it
(Meaning CM and Cloak Mode)

(Sasuke vs Deidara): When Sasuke fights a opponent the Analyzing start Now when the first blow is thrown, like when Sasuke Knew Deidara was a Earth Style from a simple mishaps from Deidara C2 bombs...He didnt Spam his CM right in the Beginning like Naruto did when he couldn't control the Kurama vs Orochimaru
I will say Sharingan save him in the C4 bomb part but thats why he got it, heck you use a knife if you opponent dont have one right
(Naruto vs Orochimaru): From the Start Naruto use the Cloak Mode I know he was at that time strong at least enough to control up to 2 tails without going berserk so...whats to say Naruto didnt trust his skills at that time and place

- I people will counter and Say Naruto was being Provoked by Orochimaru...here's my counter SO WAS SASUKE by Deidara with the Mentioning of Itachi at the Beginning of his fight too...so you can't say that its called self control

Lets compare another Battle (Kakashi vs Itachi):Now Kakashi is the Most Skilled fighter by most the top 3 when it come to smarts on the battlefield.......Now I like how Kakashi used Every bit of Intel he had on Itachi even from the Fight he had before the Time Skip...and how he used a Inferior Sharingan to get the best of Itachi who has MS
...But Sasuke in (Sasuke vs Danzo) and (Sasuke vs Itachi) both showed Skill when he first vs Danzo use a basic Sharingan Genjustu to trick Danzo...and how he did Overpowerd Itachi MS, similar to Kakashi...while kakashi has way more access to Justus than Sasuke (its just like a Quote I Read here on MF...I would fear not the Man who has 1000 justus but the man who practice 1 justu a 1000 times....LOL I like that) but I know who he was referring to but it apply to Sasuke too

-In (Sasuke vs Danzo) vs (Naruto vs Pein): Both was a Revenge Fight so its a Fair Comparing
Who showed Better Self Control: Both...Why? They both was Mad but they showed Skill and Planned out tricks
Who Showed More Skill: Sasuke...Why first Who Saved Sasuke when he was in a Tight Spot Nobody...What Saved Naruto...The Sage Frogs and Kurama
Who Used Intel More Wisely: Naruto...but Sasuke used Theory in a fight and was right (SKILL) same as in the Deidara fight
Did We see a A**pull: Yes in Both...With Susanoo Saving Sasuke during the Binding and Kurama Saving Naruto(he Still Could have use SM to Overide Nagato Charka,That would have been a more Logical A**pull)

Etc Comments: I still Give My the Edge to Sasuke cause One He had No Intel on Danzo or Help...Sasuke had to Figure out What Danzo's Technique was which was similar to the (Jaraiya vs Pein) Battle, not to compare a Sanin to Sasuke but it Shows who has more Skill when you compare Naruto battles to Sasuke or any other

I can Compare more Which I will When the Thread Progress

Your Thoughts
Old 2012-12-13, 08:22   Link #422
DarkHollowIchigo

I was sceptical, but these guys go fullout , not bad at all.
Old 2012-12-13, 14:31   Link #423
ookamigirl

Naruto & crew vs Kyuubi chakra.
Well... that was messy and kinda scary.
Kabuto getting Naruto was bad.
Not a bad episode but kinda ended halfway.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 16:01   Link #424
Maxtro

Super strong start but it kinda puttered out.

A little too much focus on the kids, the crying scene was way too long.

Nice to see Minato again.
Maxtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 18:24   Link #425
sayde

1st half of the episode was pretty fun. But the 2nd half kind of caught me a little by surprise. Naruto's one of the last animes where I thought I'd see romance take place between a brother and sister.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 19:00   Link #426
neshru

They aren't actually brother and sister, she just calls him "brother" (she said that in episode 2). But even so, the scenes between the two do feel completely out of place. I get the impression that the director of the arc Toshiyuki Tsuru wants to do something really different from Naruto, but since he has to do it within the Naruto setting it's not really working out. The parts of the arc that revolve around the usual characters are great, but the drama feels completely extraneous to the series.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 19:45   Link #427
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
They aren't actually brother and sister, she just calls him "brother" (she said that in episode 2).
I apparently wasn't paying enough attention then. My mistake.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 19:51   Link #428
neshru

I wasn't either, I had to go back and check. Not sure why they decided to make that fact so ambiguous.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 11:34   Link #429
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Just watched the last few eps of naruto and WTF??

What did someone win a chance to have their fan-fiction animated or something?

This shit (minus the overwrought kid-drama) is superior to the current war arc, dominating in the area of animation….But, what, huh? When did this stuff with Kabuto happen?
Old 2012-12-16, 09:21   Link #430
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Indeed, I started watching Naruto again cause a friend told me about episode 290.
Animation quality is amazing !
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 08:11   Link #431
azenable
President of TecoT

awesome. its not a filler, its a mini Movie.
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 10:14   Link #432
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

The animation is epic! The fights is exciting! Sadly, the action practically stopped when the OP start. After that, a lot of talky-emo scenes . But it's still good that they developed these original "bro & sis" characters and the kids.
Old 2012-12-20, 13:18   Link #433
itachi-san314

these filler episodes are really awesome! they're way better than the shinobi war arc. they're the best episodes i've seen since the kushina backstory. i hope this level of animation keeps up for the remainder of the war
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 13:43   Link #434
ookamigirl

So Naruto became a part of yet another evil plan.
Kakashi and the others came at a perfect time.
At least this time Naruto was winning against kyuubi chakra.
That sound collecting Disonasu creep and his tower of doom were somewhat interesting.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 15:13   Link #435
Ushio the Omega

Sigh it's going so well then the edo tensai fail and the Hidan falls apart

Seriously what the hell happened with the bomb covered edo tensei they explode but nothing happens!
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 17:11   Link #436
Maxtro

Ancient alien technology in Naruto?

Not that I'm complaining.
Maxtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 17:23   Link #437
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

What? Episode 294 sub is already out? Damn, I need to watch it ASAP! I only watched until 293 when I posted my previous comment here.
Old 2012-12-20, 17:46   Link #438
Arjento

This is more like a movie then filler.

Awesome.

BTW, the final episode is in two weeks.

No episode next week
Arjento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 02:26   Link #439
Ushio the Omega

Final episode of the filler 10th January 2013.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 11:37   Link #440
2Fast

Does anyone know why Yamato is in the last episode? Last thing I recalled he was captured.
2Fast is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion