AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sakurasou

Notices

View Poll Results: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 16 Rating
Perfect 10 10 31.25%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 34.38%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 25.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 6.25%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 3.13%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-31, 16:12   Link #81
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Faith View Post
Nanami feels like a "normal" choice, you know?
I can find it perfectly understandable that you yourself prefer Nanami (I do too) but I highly doubt Sorata cares about who the "normal" choice is.

From episode 8:

Quote:
Nanami: So you're a masochist
Sorata: That's way better than being called normal!
If anything,being the "normal" choice hurts her chances with someone like Sorata
Old 2013-01-31, 16:14   Link #82
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Faith View Post
I'm quite aware that nothing I say here will change the show's storyline, but that can't stop me from voicing my thoughts...right?

Yes, a simple look at the show's title will reveal what it's about and who is the main character. But do I have like the main characters? Sorata's not all bad (even though he has his bad moments...like any person) but Mashiro just isn't my cup of tea. Which is why I said that, in my opinion, Nanami would be a much better match.
That is all. My opinion.

Again, it's not that you prefer one girl over the other that doesn't sit well with me- everyone has their taste.

What bothers me is the idea that somehow people seem to think that a relationship with Mashiro would be 'unstable' for 'long term' solely by the fact that she is not independent (yet).
Old 2013-01-31, 21:23   Link #83
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah, I think long-term Mashiro would be fine. She's taken plenty of steps forward in the series and really the only thing holding her back is the idea that Sorata wants her to be all about drawing. She gets the green light and I'm sure she'd really push herself. Like said before I'm sure she wouldn't have shown up to get her hair dried if she wasn't conscious of the attention Nanami had been getting lately.
Old 2013-01-31, 21:27   Link #84
bastek66

Everyone keeps repeating "long-term relationship". Guys it's anime not IRL. They will be happy forever after, duh.
Old 2013-01-31, 23:19   Link #85
HandofFate

man, did they change directors this season?

It seems it leveled up ever since this cour started, especially with the way the episode ends into the ending theme.
Old 2013-02-01, 02:40   Link #86
Kyuu
=^^=

The Aoyama vs Mashiro decision... it's simple:

Spoiler:

Now, as for the Sorata doing Nanami's laundry... it seems that she didn't have any of her underwear in that pile.
Old 2013-02-01, 09:43   Link #87
n120cky

Well I personally tends to go with SorataxAoyama side . . .
Old 2013-02-02, 07:30   Link #88
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
I can find it perfectly understandable that you yourself prefer Nanami (I do too) but I highly doubt Sorata cares about who the "normal" choice is.

If anything,being the "normal" choice hurts her chances with someone like Sorata
Ahahah, well you've got a point there!
Old 2013-02-02, 10:32   Link #89
nfsac

The best solution is to get both girls. Would Nanami agree to make out with Mashiro?
Old 2013-02-02, 13:23   Link #90
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
The best solution is to get both girls. Would Nanami agree to make out with Mashiro?
Polygamy can only work if both girls have no problem with sharing and the guy loves both of them. But that is not the case.

I always hear poor Nanami this poor Nanami that. But what about Sorata and his feelings? He desn't see her like that and is in love with someone else. Don't his feelings count at all? And what about Shiina? Don't her feeling count at all?

Nanami will accept reality sooner or later and move on. It's not a big deal anyway and Sorata is not the ony guy in japan.
Old 2013-02-02, 13:32   Link #91
Haiprbim
Banned

If I can be perfectly honest about this Shiina-Nanami discussion on who will be with Sorata in the end, I would have to say it would be Shiina.

That is If one of the two will be.

Why?
Well, first of, they are both the main protagonists of the story - Sorata and Shiina.

I know, I know, that means nothing.
However, what almost never lies are the Openings to the Episodes.

In the current Openings, Sorata comes and sees Shiina on the Tree, next thing that happens is that in the background, their interests show, after that, they go closely to each other, like that they will kiss but the cherry leaves block the scene from visibility.

After that, all the other characters are shown, with Nanami not having such a close-touch or intention.

Again, it is just me and my opinion on how things are shown. :)

Have a good day. :D
Old 2013-02-02, 13:54   Link #92
kivredia

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
Considering she's even considering the Mashiro Duty completely indecent, what do you think?

On a side note, how would you or others suggesting that nonsense feel about another guy being with your girlfriend. To be a little more specific, you would be totally fine if another guy kisses, makes out with her and more.

Yeah, right ...
Old 2013-02-03, 11:36   Link #93
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

the love triangle is getting tense.... This time, Sorata is the one who in passive position...

I already spoiled by our dear Wikipedia...
as Nanami's supporter, I hope there will be no more misfortune hit her... Please just let her confess her feeling toward Kanda in Valentine Day.... then I care less for what happen afterwards including the outcome of her audition...

oh... the star of this episode for me is jealous-Shiina.... She can show more emotion now...

lastly, can't wait to see Rittan in next episode...
Old 2013-02-03, 20:31   Link #94
Yzori

Anyone cares to explain to me why Nanami would be the best long-term choice for Sorata, when he does not even love her in the first place? How does that possibly make a healthy long-term relationship? Some people seem to forget that a relationship is mainly composed by love.

Anyway, I do understand that people are reflecting their own views on this matter and what they would do in Sorata shoes. However, when it comes to love... you'll do the most illogical things, period.
Old 2013-02-04, 06:02   Link #95
Witheirate

^ I must agree with this.

Meanwhile, this episode warming everything ups for the valentine's day. I can't wait both, the valentine's day and the next episode.
Old 2013-02-04, 10:50   Link #96
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzori View Post
Anyone cares to explain to me why Nanami would be the best long-term choice for Sorata, when he does not even love her in the first place? How does that possibly make a healthy long-term relationship? Some people seem to forget that a relationship is mainly composed by love.

Anyway, I do understand that people are reflecting their own views on this matter and what they would do in Sorata shoes. However, when it comes to love... you'll do the most illogical things, period.
Some people, myself included, like to think about the what if. Just because there's one extremely likely paring doesn't mean that we shouldn't wonder what it'd be like if the story took a different turn.
Though you won't see me raging if (or rather, when) Sorata ends up with Mashiro. It's not my story to tell afterall, I'm just here to watch.

Now... do I prefer the side character (Nanami) over the main one I'm supposed to like (Mashiro)? Yeah, definitely.
Old 2013-02-05, 06:10   Link #97
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

What if Sorata was gay and had the hots fore Jin?

My dream would be Sorata with his hot milf mom and his little sister in threeway taboo relationship full of passion. Incest is wincest after all.

How much I love "what if" scenarios that won't happen anyway.

I officially ship MiyaharaXNanami now. Just don't give up dude. You will get her.
Old 2013-02-06, 11:19   Link #98
zRichard

I skipped this episode by accident.

But it was a better watch than 17 (valentine) and 15 (new years eve), I take back what I said about this episode in the EP17 thread.

More stuff happened and it was one of the funnier episodes thanks to Sorata delegating the tsukomi role to his sister. I prefer this RomCom lead when he gets into Pet Master Mode.
This episode also had a balance missing in most of the series. Maybe because it had less character development and more romance while advancing on the story (Differently to how 17 moved time forward, but the story went nowhere).