AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-12-18, 18:04   Link #7281
xlghostpepperlx

"Blackmailed"? Asking cuz I may have forgotten how.
What would be the natural connection? If you mean their crush for one another, that really never got anywhere since they never reviled it or *progressed at all*.
Mean while in lalas case she did stay by "force" but their feelings did grow from something. *growth*

I do agree lala is selfish in that regard but if you think about it she is a princes that probably always got what she wanted so for her "understanding others" wouldn't be in her but she did begin to understand hence the harem plot opening
xlghostpepperlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 18:50   Link #7282
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlghostpepperlx View Post
"Blackmailed"? Asking cuz I may have forgotten how.
What would be the natural connection? If you mean their crush for one another, that really never got anywhere since they never reviled it or *progressed at all*.
Mean while in lalas case she did stay by "force" but their feelings did grow from something. *growth*

I do agree lala is selfish in that regard but if you think about it she is a princes that probably always got what she wanted so for her "understanding others" wouldn't be in her but she did begin to understand hence the harem plot opening
Its hard to forget because it was To Love Ru but Rito groped Lala and apparently thats a marriage proposal on her planet. Later on he accidentally confesses to Lala (well more like Lala got in the way of him confessing to haruna) so they became married. Her father later spoke to Rito and told him you keep my daughter happy or i'll blow up the earth.

You also have failed to realize a fundamental problem in regards to Haruna and Rito. It was clear in the middle of To Love Ru that Haruna is in love with Rito and Rito was in love with Haruna. The only progression to their relationship would be a confession and them being a couple a fact which would've destroyed to Love Ru. The fact that after everything during To Love-Ru that he resolved to confess to haruna but again was interrupted is further proof.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 20:56   Link #7283
xlghostpepperlx

Yeaaa, I did forget.
- sidenote- want to see a side chapter where her dad "proposes" to her mom.

And I really can't argue with you on that if their feelings were known to each other they MAY have ended up together [long term not short term because they would of gone out either way IF they ever confessed] and the series would of been a one shot probably.
BUT what I can argue is that I doubt it would be a one way easy victory if rito had to choose NOW.
Now out of curiosity- if they girls "went all out" in which way they could (without ritos consent) who would win? Isn't yumi afraid of lala? (hypothetical scenario)
Old 2014-12-18, 22:46   Link #7284
Waxman

The thing is that most of the girls don't know how any rivals they have, take Yui or Run for example i believe that Yui don't even suspect that Haruna is a rival, or Run that there's other girls aside from Lala that she should be worried about (maybe even Kyoko).
Are we sure Rito isn't part charmian or from some other alien race?
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 22:52   Link #7285
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlghostpepperlx View Post
Yeaaa, I did forget.
- sidenote- want to see a side chapter where her dad "proposes" to her mom.

And I really can't argue with you on that if their feelings were known to each other they MAY have ended up together [long term not short term because they would of gone out either way IF they ever confessed] and the series would of been a one shot probably.
BUT what I can argue is that I doubt it would be a one way easy victory if rito had to choose NOW.
Now out of curiosity- if they girls "went all out" in which way they could (without ritos consent) who would win? Isn't yumi afraid of lala? (hypothetical scenario)
If each of the girls went all out it would be a similar problem to the current situation. As much as i'd love to play with the idea of a harem ending much like another show i follow T7 you cant really give me a logical reason that anybody other then Haruna and Lala and moreso haruna has a clear advantage from Rito's standpoint.
Kotegawa- Fun character but there's very little between them other then friends
Run- Again friends and as much as Run will hate to admit it they wont get any closer
Yami- Friends with Mikan and Rito has accepted that but anything else is simply impossible both because of what it would mean to Mikan
Nana- family nothing more nothing less
Momo- Has tried to seduce him constantly and yet its done absolutely NOTHING.

These are the characters who there's decent exposure to and none of them give me anything that tells me Rito will have a relationship with any of them.
Lala and Haruna are different

Lala- Lala was a fiancee is name only but thats about it. He's accepted everything that happened and frankly the fact that she often time causes him more trouble then anything else is a massive downside. The fact that Rito constantly gets into BAD situations because of Lala's inventions is a main reason why idk if there's a lot to it.
Haruna- As you said she's been his crush to begin with and he knows that unlike before when he could barely speak to him they constantly interact. Momo (the person whose started the harem plan) has acknowledged she's a key piece. Lala has interacted with Rito constantly and yet he's shown more annoyance with Lala then affection. Haruna however he's still constantly showing affection and the situations with her are the ones where he's most flustered.

@Waxman The problem for most of the girls is not who their rivals its that most of the girls have acknowledged Lala is number 1 and there's no place for them (mostly because most of them arent aware of the fact that Rito can have concubines in the first place

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2014-12-19, 03:11   Link #7286
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Can't fully agree with those sentiments.

Momo's actions have slowly but surely degraded Rito's resistance to the Harem Plan, even letting Momo bathe with him for three days straight until Mikan found out and stopped it. This implies that Rito would have let Momo bathe with him had Mikan not intervened.

A lot of the others, yeah, they've kind of been considered friends, but lately, Rito has been thinking more about Run's love for him. This is why when he thinks of harems, it's generally Lala, Haruna, and Run in the picture.

In the case of Lala, she is the main cause of the harem scenario. Rito understands that he loves Lala a lot. This developed from the original, and it has now come to the point that Rito would have kissed Lala in the bath had he not slipped and kissed her elsewhere.

Haruna is still Rito's main love, but his inhibitions are slowly being destroyed by Momo along with his love of both Haruna and Lala.

The same thing is also happening with Haruna, after Momo made her speech and Lala's lack of any vindictive spirit while wanting to share Rito with her.
Old 2014-12-20, 16:26   Link #7287
Pierre

^Lets not forget who Haruna is based and what happened, which probably led to her getting second fiddle in darkness; I find the chance of haruna wins 0, and she is the closet thing to winning in this series, therefore harem or nothing

Only question know is who and how many in the harem.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 22:34   Link #7288
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
^Lets not forget who Haruna is based and what happened, which probably led to her getting second fiddle in darkness; I find the chance of haruna wins 0, and she is the closet thing to winning in this series, therefore harem or nothing

Only question know is who and how many in the harem.
Please tell me you don't actually believe that. The crazy ex wife was not who she was based on. No one believed that in Japan especially since there have been interviews that HASEMI had most of the input on her creation and not YABUKI as well as being Stereotypical Anime Girl Design #27 and contray to what people believe she has not been as out of focus as people think she's had pretty much twice screen time that Lala has, she just hasn't been the main focus of the plots cause failed confession #16443 gets old.

this is like the rumor that TLR got the ax because it was unpopular in the polls. If that was true there never would have been TLRD let alone it coming back in less then a year.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 00:08   Link #7289
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Its hard to forget because it was To Love Ru but Rito groped Lala and apparently thats a marriage proposal on her planet. Later on he accidentally confesses to Lala (well more like Lala got in the way of him confessing to haruna) so they became married. Her father later spoke to Rito and told him you keep my daughter happy or i'll blow up the earth.
The Grope = proposal only existed in the anime, and there never was an actual marriage, Gid was just trying to force the issue so he could retire sooner and play around (more than he already does)
Lala refused her father anyway.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 02:48   Link #7290
II Maestro

Spoiler for TLR christmas idols:
Old 2014-12-21, 02:52   Link #7291
xlghostpepperlx

..... 2nd season.....
Old 2014-12-27, 15:07   Link #7292
ukulelembo
Detective

New spoilers:
http://toloverulove.blog121.fc2.com/...ntry-2997.html (nsfw)
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 15:23   Link #7293
The Green One

So Nemesis turns Rito into a baby, and Yui and Mikan try to take care of him. Usual lewd hilarity ensues, Yui finds out she's perfect for breast feeding. Two more girls also get an unrestricted eyeful of normal Rito's junk.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 15:36   Link #7294
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Yui is life,yui is love, and thx nemesis for this chapter
Old 2014-12-27, 15:59   Link #7295
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
So Nemesis turns Rito into a baby, and Yui and Mikan try to take care of him. Usual lewd hilarity ensues, Yui finds out she's perfect for breast feeding. Two more girls also get an unrestricted eyeful of normal Rito's junk.
1 more Mikan's already had one i suspect.

Old 2014-12-27, 16:27   Link #7296
AP24

Forgot to mention here that the promotional art for 2nd season suggests that we will get to see Yami's darkness form in the anime. Can't wait to hear how Yami sounds when she's being ecchi.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 16:28   Link #7297
Chosen_Hero

You can say they've come face to face with the true Darkness.
Old 2014-12-27, 16:32   Link #7298
Miraluka
Banned

If Yuri doesn't ends having a child by the end of this series I'm gonna be mad, I mean, look it's like the whole series is pointing towards that direction .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 18:32   Link #7299
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Even as a baby, Rito is the God of Falling. Also, I agree with above, Yui looked like she enjoyed "breastfeeding" Baby!Rito.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 19:33   Link #7300
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
Yui looked like she enjoyed "breastfeeding" Baby!Rito.
---> 幸せ
Literally "Happiness"!
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen