AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-23, 11:21   Link #3141
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
This is C.C character song XD

CONNECT
Vocals: Yukana as C.C.
Lyrics: Kuroishi Hitomi
Composition: Kuroishi Hitomi
Arrangement: Kuroishi Hitomi

You can’t see ahead, you can’t read tomorrow
Your face from the side looks distressed
Searching for the answer, your heart is withering
You hide your weakness, too

It’s okay even if you cry softly
Remove your mask of bravado
Because on a night with only the two of us, I’ll accept you
You’re not alone

I’m embracing you with my heart
Spreading my wings that envelop you
Even when the times are good, even when it’s not so
I’m by your side
Everything is cold to you
And the dark night seems to be endless
Nevertheless, because the beginning will take place, I’m always watching you

Because even when we’re able to understand or oppose each other
I’m supporting you
I’ll promise you, you may believe in me
Our encounter was inevitable

You softly and tenderly
Wiped away my teardrops
Because your clumsy fingers are warm
I’m not alone

If you would overtake yesterday’s dream
And stand still somewhere
Then close your eyes and feel me
I’m by your side
Because even if the season when the two of us
Will be walking on separate paths comes someday
I’ll become the wind connecting the remote starry sky

It’s okay even if you cry softly
Remove your mask of bravado
You’re not alone

I’m embracing you with my heart
Spreading my wings that envelop you
Even when the times are good, even when it’s not so
I’m by your side
Everything is cold to you
And the dark night seems to be endless
Nevertheless, because the beginning will take place, I’m always watching you

(oh well there a many negative and positive ways to look at this song)

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 11:22   Link #3142
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
You’re not alone
I can only imagine the many ways this'll be interpreted...
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 11:25   Link #3143
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
Narona's doom and gloom attitude is getting out of hand. Song lyrics are always like that. I wonder what the C.C. song lyrics are then? And the so-called Kallen development...it's not like there hasn't been C.C. development this season, albeit in lesser quantities. The whole true wish being loved subplot etc.
Eh oh, I am not Dann, but I try to not be blind to some possible proofs about kalulu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
Sheesh if that happens I seriously think that whatever development from Stage 1 to Season 2... C.C and Lelouch has will just go down the drain. Might as well stop developing it after Turn 15. Maybe change the script of promised smile etc. Seriously man what about those official pics CLAMP drew of CluClu. Oh wait THOSE are not canon. Only pics for fans, only for show.
I didn't say that Okouchi hasn't wasted the lelouch/C.C. development from R1. For me it's already wasted given the numbers of c.c. scenes in R2. He wasted it, but it's his story not mine, so I will not yell at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
I can only imagine the many ways this'll be interpreted...
Scene from Episode 23.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 11:31   Link #3144
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

*sigh* sorry for being sarcastic. I guess I'll just accept whatever Okouchi does. It's his story. It's up to him whatever he wants to do with the final pairing.

Whatever happens I'll still love C.C the most T___T

Old 2008-09-23, 11:38   Link #3145
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Eh oh, I am not Dann, but I try to not be blind to some possible proofs about kalulu.
But there's a difference between aknowledging the possibility of Kalulu and thinking LelouchxC.C is over. As far as I'm concerned, one of the two pairings still makes a lot more sense than the other. So as long as the series is not over...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I didn't say that Okouchi hasn't wasted the lelouch/C.C. development from R1. For me it's already wasted given the numbers of c.c. scenes in R2. He wasted it, but it's his story not mine, so I will not yell at him.
C.C did not have that much screentime this season, but the scenes she was in were pretty touching and important if you ask me. I think they tried to cram too many things in R2; but C.C did have quite a few significant scenes, don't forget that
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 11:48   Link #3146
Virgo_3079
Ever forever...

why must be depressed?
Maybe those lyrics [kallen's one] is about Gino =)) ,who knows. The only truth you should believe now is ep 24's scenes

btw,I am a new member here ,like people here,I am a fan of C.C. :">
Virgo_3079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 11:57   Link #3147
Bombo
TSF Fans

So after watching ep24..CC x Lelouch Win
The promise for love !
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 11:59   Link #3148
Theron
Professional Lurker

Come on confess Narona did you caught a bit of Dann virus? ^^

I doubt there is anything significant in those songs. There was always something ambiguous about every single character song that came out with CG label on it. And by the way do you remember how Shirley shippers repeatedly tried to base their climes on the song that just happened to be playing at the same time as Shirley got her most important scenes?

This song business reminds me of CG previews hysteric. There is nothing more definitive that the actual scenes from the actual episode. Witch will be aired in a few days. So we need to keep the head clear and not react when desperate Kalulu fans are going crazy.

Go away 2ch spirit! We represent a serious community with a high level of responsibility as well as otakusness. ^^
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 12:07   Link #3149
HeavyMetal

I'm afraid I have to side with narona here: While I feel CluClu isn't dead in the strictest sense, the way events have moved along so far lean closer to a Kalulu ending or a Neutral ending (ie Lulu's love is more universal) than a true CluClu ending. I don't think CC is going to be left in the wind like some people are exaggerating, but it really is more likely that any CC closure in ep 25 is going to be non-romantic in nature.
HeavyMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 12:14   Link #3150
brandon279

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder strike View Post
So after watching ep24..CC x Lelouch Win
The promise for love !
the problem of the promise is: it contains death in its bargain.

lelouch promised that he will make CC smile before she dies, and he said that he knows her true wish (that she wanted to be loved by other person).

if lelouch had promised to grant her tue wish, it would be more optimistic for me (if i am a Clu Clu).

i always think about C.C ending with lelouch, but in every time i find 2 obstacles:

1) C.C is immortal while lelouch is not.

2) she is always thinking of dying, not really caring about her surroundings, winning or losing are alike to her, since in both cases she will live, and the other people will be erased by the time flow.

in last episode C.C had shown that she started to change, she became more human, thats a pleasant progress.

but the problem of the immortality and the promise are still present.

in speculation i always thought that she may end with lelouch if she loses her immortality OR lelouch becomes immortal like her.

people may say that she may end with lelouch while she is immortal while lelouch is mortal, but i find it too cruel for C.C, she wanted to die because all people who loved her or hated her died and left her behind, she was in pain because of that, so it will be cruel if she ends with lelouch so he dies like the rest of people leaving her alone again.

although things are not its best conditions in Kalulu empire, but still there are problems too in the Clu Clu republic.
brandon279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 12:15   Link #3151
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetal View Post
I'm afraid I have to side with narona here: While I feel CluClu isn't dead in the strictest sense, the way events have moved along so far lean closer to a Kalulu ending or a Neutral ending (ie Lulu's love is more universal) than a true CluClu ending. I don't think CC is going to be left in the wind like some people are exaggerating, but it really is more likely that any CC closure in ep 25 is going to be non-romantic in nature.
Well, I never expected an explicit confession on Lelouch's part, so I'm not going to say that next episode will be him proposing to C.C with a bebbies-epilogue. But this is actually what gives me hope: I don't see Lelouch downright "confessing" to either girl right now, so I see him either dying with C.C/running off with her (which could be interpreted as some sort of confession) rather than a positive response to Kallen's gumline or something of the kind.

Of course, I could see it ending on a neutral note too. I just don't think Kalulu's chances are higher than LelouchxC.C.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 12:28   Link #3152
equinox822

C.C. is starting to realize that she's not quite as inhuman as she thought. The feelings she's going through at the moment, her love for Lelouch mainly, may well affect her deeply enough to not want to die after all, and instead she might stay with Lelouch to experience some happiness in her long life.

It's a nice thought, but turn 25 shall show. If Immortalouche happens and C.C. dies in the Code transfer, well, damn it all. I still suspect that Lelouch has Charles' code hidden somewhere
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 12:29   Link #3153
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

I might sound biased but after all that C.C's been through. After being numbed for centuries. I do want some happiness for C.C. Even if Lelouch ends up with Kallen (which is highly probable atm). I just want C.C to be happy before she dies. Because she's starting to feel human and feeling the love...

Old 2008-09-23, 12:39   Link #3154
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Define "highly probable".
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 13:19   Link #3155
Tael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
Logically, there is no way for Kallen to defeat Suzaku. Does that mean she's going to die? No, probably not.
I realize this is the wrong thread but, what? Logically, it is impossible to say who will win because we have never seen them fight on even playing fields. It has either always ended abruptly or one side has had a distinct disadvantage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetal View Post
This is probably the best post I've seen in a while. C.C. is certainly not going to be left by the wayside for the ending, but it is likely that she will play no role (or immediate role) in the ending confrontation between Nunally, Kallen, Lelouch, and Suzaku. As she played no role in it last season. This is where the Geass story ends, and it is more a battle between ideals and people's hearts. Lelouch and Nunally have always been on opposite sides, as have Suzaku and Kallen. This is where those boundaries finally collapse and we see the people deal with one another not by allegiance but by personal goals/desires. C.C. simply has no part in this that I can really see. She will certainly appear in the epilogue, doing something important, but I don't think we'll see her on the Damocles.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 13:40   Link #3156
KrimzonStriker

I rather doubt anythings going to really be explicitly said in terms of romantic feelings or development in general, but I lean more strongly that it will be better implied to C.C over Kallen at this stage. I feel Kallen was more a witness then anything else in terms of what was going on during Stage 1's ending and I don't think that'll change with this one either. This is far bigger then she could ever imagine, as was the case back in Season 1, its C.C who was able to grasp the whole picture in this case, and was far more central and involved in comparison to Kallen throughout the series. Her story hasn't ended, not in the slightest from my perspective, its just beginning as she is now discovering, and in terms of the epilogue I feel that Lelouch is more strongly hinted at returning to her side in this case during the aftermath even if she doesn't wind up going to his during the incident in Damocles due to the promise.
Old 2008-09-23, 14:01   Link #3157
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Eh? Did i miss anything these two days? Why such optimism about Kalulu and such pessimism about CluClu? {don't mind either ship but just wondering}
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 14:04   Link #3158
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Eh? Did i miss anything these two days? Why such optimism about Kalulu and such pessimism about CluClu? {don't mind either ship but just wondering}
Kallen's character song, and some logic :P

*I'm already away*
Bah seriously it's just as usual, good and bad points.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 14:05   Link #3159
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Kallen's character song, and some logic :P

*I'm already away*
Bah seriously it's just as usual, good and bad points.
Oh, wasn't a chara song about Kallen in the first drama cds? We got a new one now? {far behind with drama cds, except the third one about Shirley "^^}
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 14:07   Link #3160
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Not really.. Have you seen the Kallen thread?

Kallen's song came out..

and read what Narona wrote about it.. ( I don't thing that's the case though)

anyways what Krimzon wrote about C.C, I agree...I think Lulu will go back to C.C in the epilogue or whatever.. but as far as what happens between them... that is the question!!