AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-12-31, 10:50   Link #23761
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Overall, for 8000 yen, the Ex-S still held it's own aesthetic value. The FA unicorn just looks messy compared to the Ex-S. But the armaments of the FA Unicorn has their worth when it comes down to kitbashing.
i dont think it looks messy anymore. its really funny, but the longer you look at it the more sense the whole thing actually makes :P
i mean, it DOES have a ton of weapons on it but those dont even hinder the articulation. and when one weapons runs out of ammo you can just jettison it or dismount the whole backpack.
the backpack itself isnt even all that big. its just two hyper bazookas with additional equipment and two gatlings on hardpoints. it doesnt even reach down to the legs that much. without the boosters it can actually stand on its own!
and the arms only look messy when you have everything attatched, like i did it.
i REALLY like the design now! it looks good and seems to be a really effective weapons system.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 11:34   Link #23762
suiton629
Master Grade Master

What's a reasonable price to sell:

SD Exia
SD Exia Repair 2
SD 00 Raiser
SD 00 Qan[T]
SD 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G

...on eBay?

They're all used & built with some stickers applied. Only thing I'm including is the original instruction booklet, original box, and the kit itself build.
Old 2011-12-31, 11:56   Link #23763
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Considering that it is already built. You could only sell it maybe at half the price of when you originally bought it because nobody really wants to buy model kit that is already built. Though you could increase the selling price if it was well built and with an awesome paintjob.
Old 2011-12-31, 11:57   Link #23764
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
What's a reasonable price to sell:

SD Exia
SD Exia Repair 2
SD 00 Raiser
SD 00 Qan[T]
SD 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G

...on eBay?

They're all used & built with some stickers applied. Only thing I'm including is the original instruction booklet, original box, and the kit itself build.
personally id pay more for a model that has been built yet... id just put them in at a 7 bucks starting price and see where it goes.
Old 2011-12-31, 20:11   Link #23765
Akyra

Appel - the decals was pretty cool...nice job on the FA Unicorn too...really have to consider getting 1 now...
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 20:32   Link #23766
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well I wouldn't call it exactly great exicting new news but still I myself can't help be exicted!

MG 1/100 Duel Gundam Assaultshroud(It says review but seems more like preview to me but doesn't matter as I'm totally excited for it!)

Oh and 2nd link but basically same thing

Adavance of Z

Totally getting the Duel, love shoulder cannons!
Old 2011-12-31, 20:33   Link #23767
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyra View Post
Appel - the decals was pretty cool...nice job on the FA Unicorn too...really have to consider getting 1 now...
thanks^^ i have the special version of the action base for my regular MG unicorn and i wanted to have a fitting one for the full armor version.
it was pretty easy to make, too! just get some clear decal paper, print the decals, let it dry, seal them with a top coat or clear primer (i used Mr. Metal primer which can also be used as a very hard glossy top coat) and then put them on like regular waterslide decals.
making your own decals is very easy and i totally recommend it! especially since they will be waterslide decals which are incredibly easy to use and essentially fool proof since once they are on the model you can still move them until they dried a little. and even then you can add a drop of water to make them movable again.
Old 2011-12-31, 21:04   Link #23768
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
personally id pay more for a model that has been built yet... id just put them in at a 7 bucks starting price and see where it goes.
I got them at:

Reserve Price $48.00
Buy It Now Price $55.00
Shipping $10.00

But the auction has 1 bid at $10.50 and there's no way I'm going to sell the kits at such a low price. The auction is ending in a few minutes actually...lol

I am going to relist it at like

Starting Price $40.00
Reserve Price $55.00
Buy It Now Price $60.00
Shipping FREE USPS Priority Mail
Old 2012-01-01, 06:19   Link #23769
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

MG Banshee ? Image taken from Chinese source who apparently snap it from C81.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 06:47   Link #23770
bio9205
Reborn

Looks like a mod of MG Unicorn, ehh.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 08:05   Link #23771
Appel

its definitely a mod. you can see some unpainted red psycho frame pieces in the side skirts.

edit: it was displayed next to the MG FA unicorn though, so maybe this is a hint that they will indeed release it soon.
Old 2012-01-01, 10:33   Link #23772
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
its definitely a mod. you can see some unpainted red psycho frame pieces in the side skirts.

edit: it was displayed next to the MG FA unicorn though, so maybe this is a hint that they will indeed release it soon.
I wouldn't be too surprised if we saw Unicorn Banshee MG early 2012 since it's basically:

MG Unicorn Gundam
- swap out white armor for black armor
- swap out red psycho frame for gold psycho frame
- change up the head & v-fin
- new weapons
Old 2012-01-01, 10:56   Link #23773
pumpkins

Quote:
I got them at:

Reserve Price $48.00
Buy It Now Price $55.00
Shipping $10.00

But the auction has 1 bid at $10.50 and there's no way I'm going to sell the kits at such a low price. The auction is ending in a few minutes actually...lol

I am going to relist it at like

Starting Price $40.00
Reserve Price $55.00
Buy It Now Price $60.00
hrm. It comes to about 4000yen new for those SD kits which i guess is about $50 USD. I'm not sure whether pple pay more or less for built kits in the US but if i'm buying built kits i'll be looking for at least 50% off new prices unless its some rare limited production kit. Good luck on your sale!
pumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 10:59   Link #23774
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
I wouldn't be too surprised if we saw Unicorn Banshee MG early 2012 since it's basically:

MG Unicorn Gundam
- swap out white armor for black armor
- swap out red psycho frame for gold psycho frame
- change up the head & v-fin
- new weapons
dunno about that, I'd think they will want to sit on the demand for FA for abit before deciding on Banshee.
Q2/maybe possibly Q3 sounds like a good time for it me thinks.
Old 2012-01-01, 11:02   Link #23775
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkins View Post
hrm. It comes to about 4000yen new for those SD kits which i guess is about $50 USD. I'm not sure whether pple pay more or less for built kits in the US but if i'm buying built kits i'll be looking for at least 50% off new prices unless its some rare limited production kit. Good luck on your sale!
But I'm going by what I paid through GG Infinite & Gundam Store and More. I'm also doing some light comparisons to what people are selling them for on eBay as well...

=P

So I just adjusted the pricing...

Reserve Price $47.00 --> this is the minimum until it sells Auction style
Buy It Now Price $55.00 --> this is the price if you want to just buy it straight up\
Starting Auction Price $25.00 --> this is the minimum bid the auction will start at

I think that's a bit more reasonable considering I'm also offering Free USPS Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business day delivery to anywhere in the continental US).

If anyone is interested just search for 140673249606 on eBay.com

=P

That's the item number for the auction.
Old 2012-01-01, 11:39   Link #23776
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
a word of advise: if you sell the kit that is fixed, ppl normal look for half the price you get originally , even for msib kits which you do not fixed when you sell, it would normally market around 20-30% less the original price
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 11:40   Link #23777
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
dunno about that, I'd think they will want to sit on the demand for FA for abit before deciding on Banshee.
Q2/maybe possibly Q3 sounds like a good time for it me thinks.
i agree, if the unicorn variations dont sell well, why would they release another one?
but im kinda sure that it will sell decently. im sure that many people didnt buy the unicorn yet because they were waiting for a full armor version! they also said that there WILL be more MGs fromt he unicorn series. they didnt say what MGs but since the banshee is just a unicorn variation they probably will make it. even of it does sell poorly they can make a profit with it since the developement costs for it are minimal.
Old 2012-01-01, 11:43   Link #23778
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
a word of advise: if you sell the kit that is fixed, ppl normal look for half the price you get originally , even for msib kits which you do not fixed when you sell, it would normally market around 20-30% less the original price
So you're saying my eBay posting is good or not?

I mean I'm even offering Free USPS Priority Mail shipping. It's gonna cost me like $5 ~ $6 right off the bat just on the shipping label alone.
Old 2012-01-01, 12:02   Link #23779
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:

I mean I'm even offering Free USPS Priority Mail shipping. It's gonna cost me like $5 ~ $6 right off the bat just on the shipping label alone.
im saying without the shipping price.
If you insist, all the best to you to clear your kits
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 12:11   Link #23780
Appel

Quote:

personally i think it isnt good at all. you cant expect more than 20 or maybe 30 bucks for 5 used (by that i mean built) SD kits.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy