AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-02-19, 16:55   Link #641
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Aselia View Post
Spoiler for ...:

I hate when that happens. The fan disc was done by Xuse without the main staff who created the Eternity Sword series since they had left to form the company Eternal by then, so, maybe that's why.
Spoiler:
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 14:27   Link #642
Rain Heartnet

Nozomi

what skills does she get on her route?
Rain Heartnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 01:50   Link #643
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Heartnet View Post
what skills does she get on her route?
Just check this site with google translate. The last skills of each heroines are usually their route skills.

Seinarukana's PSP site was updated today.

LE cover:

Spoiler for Some of the new CGs:

Opening:

Last edited by Zetsuen_no_Myuu; 2012-03-15 at 07:02. Reason: Corrected
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 20:59   Link #644
zerodragon

can some tell me or where to find what happens in all of the routes? i can't seem to find anyone other than katima
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 05:35   Link #645
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
can some tell me or where to find what happens in all of the routes? i can't seem to find anyone other than katima
NightEye159's archive covers Narukana's route, but the last part is missing. It stops right before fighting the very last boss. If you want it, it's here.
Old 2012-04-11, 09:11   Link #646
zerodragon

Quote:
NightEye159's archive covers Narukana's route, but the last part is missing. It stops right before fighting the very last boss. If you want it, it's here.
not working?

never mind it working now
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 01:24   Link #647
lightl

hmm guess xuse pc backporting the psp version here
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 02:07   Link #648
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Well, that English version will eventually get a release in 2013...
Old 2012-07-26, 10:10   Link #649
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

lightl beat me to it.

Spoiler for For size.:

It's much like EnA's Special Edition, Seinarukana's Special Edition is a port of the ported console version, which is an improved (35 new CGs, improved scenario, and new recording) port to the original, but retains the ero/explicit contexts and scenes. Included in this edition are: Seinarukana's fandisc, the Seirei Tenshou (prequel) and its fandisc, and EnA Eternal Sky with possible CG and in ADV (I think?) format.
Old 2012-07-26, 10:17   Link #650
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I wonder if the translators are going to use that version.

..it's almost impossible though. However, since we still don't know the rough time for them to release it, maybe they could shift their translation to use this version rather than the old one?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 10:24   Link #651
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Any chance this extended version will get included in the English release?

My only query about the picture is the size of Katima. She was 3rd in the popularity polls after Euphie in 1st and Narukana in 2nd. Katima surely deserved a bigger size consdeirng how freaking awesome she is.
Old 2012-07-26, 19:28   Link #652
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I wonder if the translators are going to use that version.

..it's almost impossible though. However, since we still don't know the rough time for them to release it, maybe they could shift their translation to use this version rather than the old one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Any chance this extended version will get included in the English release?
I doubt it, but I hope that they will. JAST shouldn't have any problems switching over to the Special Edition for this game, unlike EnA where they decided on all-ages, so switching over to EnA's Special Edition would had created issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
My only query about the picture is the size of Katima. She was 3rd in the popularity polls after Euphie in 1st and Narukana in 2nd. Katima surely deserved a bigger size consdeirng how freaking awesome she is.
At the least, she's in up at the front. ^

So, about the SE cover... Satsuki is the most prominently featured heroine. I went over all the covers for second game, and I just remembered that Satsuki has been the most prominent for both LE covers of the earlier PC and PSP covers too. Further, the normal cover of the former has her being the only one standing next to Nozomu. The normal cover for the PSP is the only cover where she wasn't the most hinted true heroine since Narukana took the center position and was most prominent instead, but Satsuki was a step or two behind Narukana on her right side though.

I usually imagine Narukana was the canon heroine, but Satsuki is most likely to it instead.
Old 2012-08-19, 11:52   Link #653
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

This really needs a third game....so many Eternals who have barely been mentioned at all.

I want a game centered around Myugi at least.

With most importantly, the artwork being the same as that in the special calendar release.....They're really going all out with the Buddhist theme in the character design of the Law Eternals...

Also...does anyone know where to get the data books? Or even their titles?

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-08-19 at 13:01.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 18:52   Link #654
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

It seemed like Xuse was planning to build up the setting and characters to make third game into a grand, possibly final one that involved the main characters from the first two games and all the Eternals in the setting book. I'll give it another year before I lose hope for a third game.

So you want Hitomaru instead of Masaharu as the artist and character designer. I do too and I think everyone does since the the former isn't generic and can create very pleasing art and designs that gives a epic-like touch/vibe that fits the series.

Heh, the Buddhist theme for the Law Eternals is quite fitting considering their goal and belief.

I don't know their titles since I can't read Japanese, but I do have a physical copy of the EnA material/setting book that came with the EnA Special Edition (best way to get this one is to buy the whole Special Edition for EnA) . I bought the same type of book for Seinarukana through Shopping Mail Japan. Just search for Xuse, 聖なるかな, and 永遠のアセリア via their SMJ search (YHJ auction/store or Rakuten action/store is usually your best bet).

Speaking about the setting/material books... Gosh. I'd just love to read the profiles for all the Law and Chaos Eternalss. I believe the atwiki for Eternity Sword has a write up of their profiles... *cough* *cough*
Old 2012-08-19, 20:45   Link #655
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Their profiles are condensed here

NicoNico
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Enjoy.

I just hope the Eternal/Xuse split doesn't effectively conk out any chance of a third game.

Of course I want Hitomaru as designer. The power level and cosmic scope of Sword of Eternity series demands it. With this kind of artwork it just gives the feeling of "shit is really hitting the fan....entire multiverse is going to die."

You can type the title here? I may see if Celga can bring it in...

Basically...from the Eternal profiles in that vid.....Myugi is a real monster...don't fuck with her....Only Logas is on the same level and only Aselia and Euphoria's Cosmic Balancers can surpass them.
Old 2012-08-19, 23:50   Link #656
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Uhuhuh, I saw that vid before already ^^ It's still not translated though. *cough*

The setting book for Seinarukana is 聖なるかな オフィシャル設定資料集, I believe. For the one that comes with EnA's SE, I think it's 永遠のアセリア スペシャルエディション同梱 設定資料集.

I think Narukana should be on the same level as Myuugi and Rogus (Eternal Sky drama CD spelled it this way) too. Unless of course, it's like you can't go against fate and destiny type of thing and the only thing that can trump them is a greater fate and destiny that comes from the unranked eien shinkens. Aside from Aselia and Euphoria, there should be another existence out there holding onto the final unranked, which would be Setsuna, the rival of Eigou (Eternity). Hijiri Takeshi, the 4th known rank 1 a subordinate of Setsuna and it's possible he/she is holding that last unranked.

Last edited by Zetsuen_no_Myuu; 2012-08-20 at 20:37.
Old 2012-08-20, 00:12   Link #657
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Narukana alone wouldn't be able to deal with Myugi. In the current cannon ending, she is still divided into three. Under this state, Nozomu is still incomplete as a Null Eternal.

Even we assume Narukana has become whole and Nozomu has attend full power as a NHE, he would still has to constantly hold back his power or else the Sword Universe would be devastated by his null.

Hijiri Takeshi....? Oh, you mean Seii. Seii is like Narukana, a stand alone sword, not an actual Eternal.
Currently, Setsuna and Seii seem to be up to something no good. They are suspected to be the true culprit behind the incident in Eternal Sky.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 04:03   Link #658
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Uhuhuh, I saw that vid before already ^^ It's still not translated though. *cough*

The setting book for Seinarukana is 聖なるかな オフィシャル設定資料集, I believe. For the one that comes with EnA's SE, I think it's 永遠のアセリア スペシャルエディション同梱 設定資料集.

I think Narukana should be on the same level as Myuugi and Rogus (Eternal Sky drama CD spelled it this way) too. Unless of course, it's like you can't go against fate and destiny type of thing and the only thing that can trump them is a greater fate and destiny that comes from the unranked eien shinkens. Aside from Aselia and Euphoria, there should be another existence out there holding onto the final unranked, which would be Setsuna (Instant), the rival of Eien (Eternity). Hijiri Takeshi, the 4th known rank 1 a subordinate of Setsuna and it's possible he/she is holding that last unranked.
Important bits:

Law Eternals

Tokuo:

Eien Shinken Tier II (Kokuu) Emptiness

Origins - unknown

Appearance - setting of the story

Myugi's younger brother. Became an Eternal after searching for her after a lifetime's seperation.

After that, he became her strongest follower.

Holds brutal amounts of power, capable of besting most Eternals but he rages against being unable to beat Logas himself.

Ever since his sister crushed her own emotions, he's been her constant companion and despite loathing Temuorin and Shun, he is satisfied just to be with his beloved sister.

By merging with spacetime, he nullifies attacks that depend on the laws of physics.

Holds the power to cut through all substances including spacetime.

Myugi:

Eien Shinken- Tier 1: Shukumei (Fate)

Wielder of the ring Tier 1 Eien Shinken, Shukumei.

It brings into reality whatever the wielder wants.

As it erases from existence whatever the wielder feels revulsion towards including universes, Myugi can no longer allow herself to feel anger or despair and because of that, she's tortured and troubled.

At the same time, Bobo, Temuorin, Iyaga and many other Eternals who coveted this power assembled and formed the faction known as the Law Eternals.

Amongst their number was her long lost brother, Tokuo.

Both of them were overjoyed at seeing each other again and Tokuo became Myugi's right hand.

The Law Eternals were doing well, gathering Mana and Swords at a favorable rate until Logas interfered.

Failing to gain the upper hand despite having gathered so much Mana, it wasn't unexpected that the frantic Law Eternals were about to commence their assault.

And then, when that was about to occur, all the Law Eternals besides Bobo, Temuorin, Iyaga and their underlings were obliterated from existence by Myugi.

The accumulated Mana had additionally, boosted Shukumei.

However, Myugi was terrified by this monstrous power and she crushed her own emotions.

Myugi became someone who feels and thinks nothing, and Shukumei, who understood that it was the cause of this, sank down into sorrow and grief.

It vowed to forever protect Myugi until the day she woke again.

Shukumei's defence is such that anything that bears even the slightest hostility or ill-will towards Myugi is instantly erased from existence.

For that reason, only Tokuo can approach her.

Once more, Temuorin and followers scheme to eliminate Myugi, but they will be wiped out by Shukumei without appropriate preparation.

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-08-20 at 13:15.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 05:27   Link #659
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Narukana alone wouldn't be able to deal with Myugi. In the current cannon ending, she is still divided into three. Under this state, Nozomu is still incomplete as a Null Eternal.

Even we assume Narukana has become whole and Nozomu has attend full power as a NHE, he would still has to constantly hold back his power or else the Sword Universe would be devastated by his null.

Hijiri Takeshi....? Oh, you mean Seii. Seii is like Narukana, a stand alone sword, not an actual Eternal.
Currently, Setsuna and Seii seem to be up to something no good. They are suspected to be the true culprit behind the incident in Eternal Sky.
Shouldn't it be divided into four instead because...you know. I believe the canonical ending you're referring to is the one from the fandisc since he's an incomplete NHE there. But the time he first became a NHE and for the duration of the fight against Iyaga, Nozomu was at full power and was able to bring out all of Narukana's power, no?

Oh, it's Seii, not Takeshi? I remember reading somewhere that Seii is an incarnation with a human form, just like Narukana and is seemingly without a wielder. And I believe Seii was the person who Rogus asked to help him beat/seal Narukana way back then.

For near certain, Setsuna and Seii should be on the Law Eternal side. Eigou is on the Chaos side, so between them an opposing force exists. Chouritsu keeps the balance between Eigou and Setsuna, and most likely there will be a 3rd organization that follows Chouritsu to balance Law and Chaos Eternals.

The existence of a 3rd organization that opposes both Law and Chaos and even being the one who wields Yuukyuu will give Euphoria a good reason to go against her parents and Myuugi by being all, "No more fighting, let's all be friends! We must help and save all worlds regardless!"

@Cosmic Eagle

So that's why Myuugi is considered a tragic girl. You should had included her title, which hints a bit of her backstory and describes her current state well. Myuugi can be heroine material if she has her own spin-off. The main character who fell for her and will ultimately end up saving her after countless grand plans, manipulating, and chessmastering is...
Spoiler for obviously.:
That aside... Y-You did it. You really did it. You've unleashed it! Now I must kindly demand request Paurikosuka and Rogus' profiles please (and thank you). 死睨 (the monk with the Chokushi no Magan-like eyes) and Bobo too if possible.

Last edited by Zetsuen_no_Myuu; 2012-08-20 at 20:40. Reason: Should be Eigou instead.
Old 2012-08-20, 05:55   Link #660
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Myugi x Logas?

Well it is...cute....

He has to contend with Tokuo first though.

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel