Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-11-17, 00:41   Link #41
The Yellow Dwarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireBorn
- Sakura from Narutaru
What's wrong with Sakura? She's totally got that whole "hypersensitive doll" thing down (well, it's a different kind of charm); but the best part is that you just know there's a sadistic dominatrix waiting to come out of that shy, isolated shell. (Okay, maybe not. )

The characters that annoy me the most include most of the "dorky"/"issue"-laden male protagonists found in a lot of the anime aimed at boys(which may or may not be a devise to elicit empathy from the average salaryman). A slightly more specific list includes:
Takayuki from KNGE (just choose one!!!)
Keitarou from Love Hina (TV series: just give up already; OAV: Yeah right, look at the little ugly duckling now.)
Yuuichi of Kanon (So average it's boring)
Kouji from Infinite Ryvius (Just die already, Budhha.)
Kouta from Elfen Lied (John Kerry.)
etc.

Although, I thought Ikari Shinji to be complicated enough to be interesting. And somehow I really liked the dorky male protagonist of a harem style anime - Touno Shiki (Tsukihime). I wonder if it's his detached manner and (perhaps) disaffected style that makes him a little different from the rest of the lot.
The Yellow Dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 01:09   Link #42
Ningyo

Some of my most hated anime characters:

-Mill from Maze
-Flute from Violinist of Hamelin
-Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi
-Marie Antoinette from Rose of Versailles

Those are all I can remember at the moment. I'm another one of those that can't stand a damsel in distress. I also can't stand girls that annoyingly cling to guys, the super innocent and naive type of girls, the oh-so-sweet-and-perfect type of girls, girls that cry a lot, fanservicey girls...and any combination of the above. There are probably some male character types I hate, but whenever "annoying anime characters" get mentioned I immediately think of the girls.

I think that I'm more picky about female characters because I'm female myself.
Ningyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 01:33   Link #43
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

I dislike every single character in DNAngel and Spiral... I watched the first episode of each show yesterday and I was so irritated by the ridiculous characters that I deleted the eps off my comp....

and also... Meg... from Bakuten... bah... another garbage-level character... always needs to be saved...
Old 2004-11-20, 01:17   Link #44
Thelastguardian

Anyone who resemble the "sexy" sensei in Mahoromatic and Dears
Old 2004-11-20, 07:07   Link #45
shinorei_91
Acolyte - I Heal People

Send a message via ICQ to shinorei_91 Send a message via MSN to shinorei_91
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixfire92983
Definetely agree on:
Yui - FFY
Shinji - NGE
Madoka - FMWS

Here's one that no one has mentioned yet. There's a annoying dog/thingy in Groove Adventure Rave that constantly looks like he's having seizures or something...and he doesn't even look like a dog lol.

Also Naraku from Inuyasha. He never dies!!!! IY seriously needs a new villan. Naraku is still alive after 50 plus years and like 140 + episodes.
Hey,I actually like Naraku..It's like he's invincible..^_^ Well,he didn't die when the show ends either..the shikon no tama wasn't full resembled either..Reason:Kohaku is alive and Kagome has the last shikon no tama shard

I don't understand why some people hate Yui from Fushigi Yuugi..She's so pretty with long hair..(You can get to see that when you watch the OVA) instead I hate Miaka..she is so useless! Probably even more useless than Sakura from Naruto.

I hate Kagome too..she is somewhat similar to Miaka even though with the bows and arrows..she still is annoying because she has to have a really good shooting pose when she shoots the arrow towards Naraku..really pisses me off...Reason:She was saying like,I know I can do it..yeah,I can..Kikyou,give me power..(Grr..if I was a character in 'Inuyasha',I will definitely hit her really hard and do her part instead)

Overall,I'm really pissed off with the anime creators on how they make the characters talk to themselves before shooting the person/pulling the trigger..example in 'Naruto',..I remember in Episode 14 or 15 when Sasuke was aiming for Haku (I don't remember using what weapon) and he was saying like 'I will definitely win this time' or something and when he throws the weapon,the enemy already escaped from the place he was aiming at and I was like so fustrated.. If it was me,I would have threw the weapon at him long time ago..Kill now,talk later..^_^

DN Angel or Spiral ain't that bad..Seriously..DN Angel is just hard to understand if you watch the anime before you read the manga and Spiral is..well..nice,I guess..since the characters are well drawn..You obviously haven't watch any anime that are far worse than DN Angel or Spiral
shinorei_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-20, 13:14   Link #46
Bullsquat
Strange Love

I can name a number of characters from Naruto but Mitsuki (that's her name right? Haven't seen the show in a long time) from KGNE takes the cake.
Bullsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 15:08   Link #47
Zhen Ji

Hmm... hopefully no one gets mad at me for this but... the following are the characters I truly believe to be annoying and frustranting.

1- Kagome: I just... think she really is annoying. She really annoys the hell out of me.

2- Kodachi: .. from Ranma 1/2. Her laugh and attitude really can get annoying.

3-Kaoru Kamiya: She's bossy.. too bossy.. and can't fight worth... I'll leave it at that.

Hm... that's all I could think of right now. Maybe next time when I remember some more, I'll go back here. ^_^
Zhen Ji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 15:36   Link #48
Wang Hung Lo
Death to False Music

Send a message via AIM to Wang Hung Lo Send a message via MSN to Wang Hung Lo Send a message via Yahoo to Wang Hung Lo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archuka

Whole cast of Naruto - Why the hell do they run with their arms floating in the air behind them? Looks incredibly retarded.
Oh, come on, everyone in Japan does that

That's how Mario ran in Super Mario 64.

My choice is Howard from Uninhabited Planet Survive. That guy is a cunt.
Wang Hung Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 19:02   Link #49
domino
デレデレ

1. Miaka and Yui in Fushigi Yuugi >_<

2. Aya from Ayashi no Ceres (She's so annoying!! Her brother leaves the hospital wounded and crawls all the way to her just to see her, and what's on her mind instead of her poor brother? Going to her boyfriend's house to get laid T_T )

3. The entire cast of Tenchi Muyo. If I could reach into the screen and strangle them, I would.

4. Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin. She rubs me the wrong way..

5. Sakura from Naruto. She used to be cool when she was new and still used Inner Sakura, but now she's whiny and annoying. It's been 100+ episodes and 200+ chapters and she STILL HASN'T LEARNED ANY MOVES. And the only thing worse than not learning any attacks is learning healing skills, setting Sakura down a very cliche road... >_<

6. The vampire cat thing from Tsukiyomi ~Moon Phase~. WHINEWHINEWHINEWHINE.
domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 19:13   Link #50
Tron Bonne
Rockman Lover

Lucas from Gundam SEED.
Luna from Gundam SEED Destiny.
Relena from Gundam Wing.
Naruto at times.
Shinji from EVA.
Rei from EVA.
Tron Bonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 23:22   Link #51
wao
OK.

After watching ep 5 of Fantastic Children, Helga is really frustrating and annoying Of course there must be more to her, but you try dealing with her... gawd, I'd want to just...
Old 2004-11-26, 23:50   Link #52
arias

I don't understand how this thread can continue to so many pages.

Simply saying Shinji from Evangelion kills the whole thread.
arias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 00:21   Link #53
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

After watching ep 5, I have to vote for Helga from Fantastic Children. She needs some good slaps in the face.

Grifis
Grifis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 00:45   Link #54
JoeStoppable
I'm Unstoppable

Send a message via AIM to JoeStoppable
Renge from AirMaster. OMG if you have not seen this anime plz dl the first episode and see what i'm talking about.

Renge = hands down most annoying voice, and just everything character ever.

Oh and I guess if you consider pokemon an anime = Team Rocket.
JoeStoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 01:06   Link #55
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Wirhe, did you watch all of Tenchi? There is a lot of developement and progress. Perhaps the most evident in Tenchi Forever, the 3rd Movie. I was blown away at how the characters manage to grow so much and mature over time. it was a nice way to end things.

A character that annoyed me... I have lots, let's see.

Main guy in Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, he was so annoying!! Just because he didn't want to return home, the girl was trapped, ugh way to piss me off! And the goblins aswell, so cute but so overly goddamn annoying!!

Shinji from Eva, GOD JUST GET OVER IT! Kill yourself and everything will be fine, stop your goddamn whinning, stop it!!

FF: Unlimited the count, such a whinny and spoiled bastard. Someone should've just smacked him across the face halfway through the series. Just listening to the dubbed voice, is enough to make you dispise his very existance.

Tenchi Movie 2, OMFG at some points Mayuka was just too whiny for words. Her voice, the clinging, the 3rd person speech... horrible.
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 01:41   Link #56
Rennie
Konichiwa!!

the whole cast of gundam seed...especially kira and that ugly pink hair girl who just follows him around.
miaka and yui from fushigi yuggi.
kikyo from inuyasha.
Rennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 02:18   Link #57
FireBorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yellow Dwarf
What's wrong with Sakura? She's totally got that whole "hypersensitive doll" thing down (well, it's a different kind of charm); but the best part is that you just know there's a sadistic dominatrix waiting to come out of that shy, isolated shell. (Okay, maybe not. )
roffle.. I dunno. Just found her charecter to be rather annoying. The series was great, though.
FireBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 13:25   Link #58
locknoir

Hitomi Kanzaki from escaflowne

FUCK she annoyed me BIG time. I mean @ the end when Van is fighting she's like " Van dont fight, Van do fight" Even tho they're like 3000 miles away from each other. Shut up shut up shut upppppppp ((

Azmaria from chrno crusade with her annoying voice :<<< fricking die
Hell alot of those womens with their annoying voices are so annoying.

Arc from the arc the lad
Lieza from arc the lad
Everyone who has seen arc the lad must know how bad this series is. First series I deleted because it just plainy sucks ;_;

Kira Yamato from gundam seed

I mean when he starts crying in episode 10 or so ;_; It sounded like my cat was getting r*p*d it was horrible ;_;

Hell I hate alot more of those characters with their weird voices that I'd better stop before me post is too long :<
locknoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 21:48   Link #59
pizza

most annoying anime character = "Shinji Ikari" hands down.
pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 12:31   Link #60
kauldron26
Med Student

moments u were absolutely furious and hated a character

For me the one time i really really completetly and absolutely hated a character in any anime would be in Mai Hime

*******SPOILER******

when Mikoto starts literally killing Mai's life via destroyin Akira's child which results in the death of Takumi and then killing shihos child which results in the death of Tate.

Each and every scene she did this was incredibly painful. I swear i have never been so angry and furious at an anime character ever. I couldnt believe all the obscenities coming out of my mouth... She was so confused lost and depressed... ~sigh~
kauldron26 is offline   Reply With Quote