Old 2008-04-27, 17:00   Link #202
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
That's what is so scary about her, which is also why I back Rolo up...>_>
Man like this the Lamperouge family
Nunally want to kill rollo
Rollo wants to kill Nunally & Lelouche(before episode 4)
Lelouche wants to kill rollo

they just need a mom and dad to have a 'nice' family
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 17:15   Link #203
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

They are all so screwed up that all of them will probably be unhappy to some degree in the end.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 17:29   Link #204
KrimzonStriker

Well, as impossible as it may look, it's also why I think it likely that this will generally end well for this twisted and messed up family if we follow Tanaguchi's history anyway
Old 2008-04-27, 18:33   Link #205
scifijimmy

To me, living without any family and working as a pawn with meaning other than the next kill makes Rolo just as emotionally damaged as Nunnaly in my book. I hope Lelouch sees this as a true opportunity and not just a means to an end to get Nunnaly back.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 18:37   Link #206
KrimzonStriker

You're speaking to the choir scifi
Old 2008-04-27, 19:07   Link #207
squaresphere
Macross Lifer!

well much like his zero persona, pretend at one thing long enough and it you'll become it. Maybe he'll like Rolo enough to see that.

BUT if Suzaku gets to talk to Rolo things could get very nasty for Rolo's sanity.
squaresphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-28, 06:22   Link #208
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
they just need a mom and dad to have a 'nice' family
Hello there, Villetta-sensei.

...though Ougi doesn't make much of a dad. He's too, err, sane?
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-28, 06:30   Link #209
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
Hello there, Villetta-sensei.

...though Ougi doesn't make much of a dad. He's too, err, sane?
What do you mean? A dad must not be sane? <_<
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-28, 06:55   Link #210
Nanami
~ stray wolf ~

I wonder what kind of informations about geass Rolo has.

If he killed five guys from Viletta's division then they must have mention geass all the time (or they have been trying to steal his locket ), so many people approach them in wrong moment and thus must be killed. If it was something like "Target hadn't used his geass yet" and "ups, you overheard us, you must DIE" is a stupid reason, doesn't it? But Rolo himself seems to don't know a thing about geass and geass-providers. He doesn't know that his geass won't work on geass providers (therefore he propably never before tried using his geass on geass-provider), that he can't kill them and that there ARE some people, who "can live in the same time as him" (refering to his thoughts when he catch Lulu off-guard). He'd have a big supprise if he decide to kill CC.

Och, and next issue. He know his target is "Lelouch Lamperouge". But does he know that it's not Lulu's real name? Weird. Maybe that's the point why Lelouch doesn't give him order with geass in control room when he could - to not reveal himself. But Lulu can give orders without mentioning his name, so maybe that's not the reason.

Last edited by Nanami; 2008-04-29 at 06:18.
Nanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 07:22   Link #211
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersage View Post
Somehow, I think Rolo is also the actual Assassin that have killed Marianne. I mean, this guy basically was in Britannia homeland killing peoples, including senators (Lords) left and right.

If that's the case, wonder what will Lulu do with Rolo...

if that is the case Lulu will kill Rollo On the spot because he is basically linked to his childhood trauma.. only a miracle can stop him from killing rollo if that would be the current plot twist
Old 2008-04-29, 07:30   Link #212
KrimzonStriker

It's probably not, the whole execution of Marianne was really not typical of Rolo's style of assasinating people, so I have my doubts that he did it. Whether he knows who did it however...>_>
Old 2008-04-29, 07:32   Link #213
Sciel
Etoilé

i've got some sneaky feeling rollo will probably die protecting nunnaly by taking a bullet of sorts for her.
Sciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 08:20   Link #214
Crontica

Rollos character just screams "Dead Man Walking" he seems like the kind of character to make a really stupid move and end up killed. you cant deny it with his current personalty
Old 2008-04-29, 09:35   Link #215
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
Rollos character just screams "Dead Man Walking" he seems like the kind of character to make a really stupid move and end up killed. you cant deny it with his current personalty
I thought he screamed, "Help, save me, I'm a lost and confused soul caught in a world of carnage and blood" type of thing. I mean, his story is pretty typical of the ruthless assassin who found a consciouses and if he has then he has redeemable qualities that could reshape his personality. Not to say he might not still die, but I doubt it'd be the way you described it, I mean if this is the direction the staff is taking with him I'd like to think they'd see this portrayal through to the end...>_>
Old 2008-04-29, 10:48   Link #216
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I thought he screamed, "Help, save me, I'm a lost and confused soul caught in a world of carnage and blood" type of thing. I mean, his story is pretty typical of the ruthless assassin who found a consciouses and if he has then he has redeemable qualities that could reshape his personality. Not to say he might not still die, but I doubt it'd be the way you described it, I mean if this is the direction the staff is taking with him I'd like to think they'd see this portrayal through to the end...>_>

At bolded parts: Yeah that that too he just seems too much of a character to jump in just as lulu is about to be killed without thinking if he is going to be alive after the fact. dont mistake i too would like to see him survive the carnage that comes season 2
Old 2008-04-29, 11:02   Link #217
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Same sentiment. Rollo can jump in to save Lulu anytime but please survive in the end.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 12:50   Link #218
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, Lelouch is going to suffer more and more as the show goes on so losing his sister and his fake brother seem like the sort of losses he will have.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 13:22   Link #219
greyhawk
Some dude

People, we need to show more love for Rolo! If he is to become Lelouch's personal Knight, there's no way the Black Knights can lose. Up till now Lelouch's ingenous, elaborate plans have had only one weakness : Mr.Suckaku OR any pilot that is a little above average (this is as stupid as it is frustrating). But with Rolo on his side, there's no way they can do much harm to Lelouch now ( the fools can't even retaliate). I can't see how the Black Knights can lose when they have 2 super units in their forces (Kallen and Rolo). This guy is one hell of an addition to Lelouch's army. It's like when you play RTS you're gonna need a single-target nuking spell (Rolo) as well as an AoE spell (Lelouch).
But, knowing the series, Lelouch's great plans will probably fail because of some stupid reason yet again. I hope this time it won't be because Nunally is being held hostage or, as some of you have already stated (with questionable credibility), turns out to be the superbadass final boss, lol.
greyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 13:24   Link #220
KrimzonStriker

If Lelouch fails at this point it'll only be because of himself I feel >_>