AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-30, 02:37   Link #7761
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Megami magazine pretty much confirms who's the new governor-general.
Spoiler for Megami magazine:
Old 2008-04-30, 02:42   Link #7762
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Nuoooooo! Nunnaaaallyyyy! >_<
お兄ちゃんは... お兄ちゃんは悲しいよ!
Come backkkk!!

Is basically how I feel...

Lelouch will probably be more like:
o_o O_O O_O O_O O_O

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-04-30, 02:44   Link #7763
calvinguy

Quote:
At least we know she didn't get her memories tampered with.
Old 2008-04-30, 02:45   Link #7764
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
Great, more background characters. Well, at least there aren't too many new ones; besides 1, 2, and 3, there's a glasses guy (IIRC) on the Black Knights side, Schniezel's hatted sidekick, and some blond matronly looking Brittanian woman who may be Nunnally's new attendant. And the Chinese characters.
What glasses guy? Are you referring to either Asahina or Minami? Both of them were in season 1.
Old 2008-04-30, 03:15   Link #7765
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Nuoooooo! Nunnaaaallyyyy! >_<
お兄ちゃんは... お兄ちゃんは悲しいよ!
Come backkkk!!

Is basically how I feel...

Lelouch will probably be more like:
o_o O_O O_O O_O O_O
Lelouch is going to need nerves of adamantium to avoid giving himself away to Suzaku when Nunnally greets him on the phone at the end of Episode 5 (assuming that spoiler is correct). Hearing Nunnally suddenly would be bad enough, but expecting the new governor and then hearing Nunnally? That's a double shock.

Soooo.... will Nunnally be a pawn of Charles and Schniezel or a powerful Governor-General in her own right? So far, all of the minor Britannian leaders have gone down in two episodes or less. Clovis, Orange-kun, Carreres (sp?), even Guilford... will Nunnally be the next Cornelia and manage to cling to power for the rest of R2? If Nunnally was just a pawn meant to mess with Lelouch's head, there would be no need to make her Governor-General. Only someone very competent would be put into play against Zero...
Old 2008-04-30, 03:30   Link #7766
calvinguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
Lelouch is going to need nerves of adamantium to avoid giving himself away to Suzaku when Nunnally greets him on the phone at the end of Episode 5 (assuming that spoiler is correct). Hearing Nunnally suddenly would be bad enough, but expecting the new governor and then hearing Nunnally? That's a double shock.

Soooo.... will Nunnally be a pawn of Charles and Schniezel or a powerful Governor-General in her own right? So far, all of the minor Britannian leaders have gone down in two episodes or less. Clovis, Orange-kun, Carreres (sp?), even Guilford... will Nunnally be the next Cornelia and manage to cling to power for the rest of R2? If Nunnally was just a pawn meant to mess with Lelouch's head, there would be no need to make her Governor-General. Only someone very competent would be put into play against Zero...
Makes you want to kick Suzaku in the face for doing something like this. I wonder how the conversation will go since Lelouch can't reveal that he knows Nunnally.
Old 2008-04-30, 03:42   Link #7767
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

hmm? omg? nunnally wont be coming back? i hope not T_T..

i don't know how will lelouch take the shock.. maybe suzaku will tell lelouch that he knows nunnally is safe and sound? hmm..
Old 2008-04-30, 03:46   Link #7768
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Bullet View Post
hmm? omg? nunnally wont be coming back? i hope not T_T...
i don't know how will lelouch take the shock.. maybe suzaku will tell lelouch that he knows nunnally is safe and sound? hmm..
It's pretty obvious she's safe and sound. Lelouch was also safe and sound for the past year. More like a well-fed lab rat, to be exact.
I don't think it'll make Lelouch feel any better to hear that Nunnally has been kept as a well-fed lab rat like himself.
Not like Suzaku would care though.
Old 2008-04-30, 04:18   Link #7769
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Well, I'm kinda hoping the brown-haired glasses nanny-ish woman (( who's at this point... very likely to be Nunnally's personal attendant, since well... disability. )) is Cornelia in disguise, as ridiculous as that would sound.

If so, that would perfectly explain (( assuming Turn 7's shadow in Ashford is Nunnally )) why Nunnally can be there.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2008-04-30, 04:28   Link #7770
Nanami
~ stray wolf ~

Lelouch to not reveal himself must say something like "Excuse me madam, but do we know each other?" although I doubt that shocked Lulu will be able to say somthing like that. Suzaku, you evil!
Old 2008-04-30, 04:49   Link #7771
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
New spoiler from "The Television Weekly". Since it's a weekly mag, this is likely to take place in Ep5.

C.C. says it's V.V. who kidnapped Nunnally.
Charles and V.V., who gave him the Geass to rewrite memories, are comrades. These two are under the contract to destroy god/gods.
In season 1 it's already hinted that the empire invades other places to grab hold of the ancient ruins related to Geass. Does this has something to do with god slaying?

Looks like V.V. will have some screentime in Ep5. It may be C.C., but rather strange if she suddenly decided to tell so much.
remember my previous research post about the Yggdrassil tree etc.
Britannia really does resemble the Jötunn and fullfill that role theyplayed int he Ragnarock battle, or atleased those two do

damn you Nunnally, if she reveals herself with onii-sama ont he hpone then Suzaku should instantly know that his memories have returned because there is no way that he would remain calm under those circumstances, Suzaku die!
Old 2008-04-30, 05:13   Link #7772
MasterX25
Celestial Beings No.1 Fan
*Author

Oh, now so it about gods huh. Destroying god, lol. I may not be religious but hell its hard to destroy someone like god, especially when they supposed to have made us. I want what Charles wants with killing the god(s) anyway, what does he benefit, its not like he will get gods power.
Anyway, Leolulch would have to drug himself to not react to Nunally phone call, I mean who can't , apart from the emperor probably since he doesn't care about anyone.
Old 2008-04-30, 05:56   Link #7773
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Actually, it could always be something like Charles replacing the god. No confirmation yet though, and I do want to hear the exact reasoning though. I don't think C.C.'s goal is the same though I bet it has some relation to Charles and V.V.'s goal.

At least we got the business of Nunnally being the goveror-general out of the way. Given the way she was in the opening, I guess she is more a prisoner though the info doesn't seem to regard her as such.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-04-30, 06:23   Link #7774
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

Quote:

And that's that. Let's just hope they don't suffer the same fates of sub-sub-characters like Inoue...
lets face it these girls are as dead as Inoue, Yoshida, Kewel, Darlton, Urabe, and Glaston knights.

as for nunally wow suzaku is letting Charles use his daughter as a pawn..... I got nothing.

I doubt Nunally is really govener-general considering she's Blind how can she lead?

@Dann Charles replacing god? sounds familiar...
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
Old 2008-04-30, 06:45   Link #7775
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom33 View Post
lets face it these girls are as dead as Inoue, Yoshida, Kewel, Darlton, Urabe, and Glaston knights.

as for nunally wow suzaku is letting Charles use his daughter as a pawn..... I got nothing.

I doubt Nunally is really govener-general considering she's Blind how can she lead?

@Dann Charles replacing god? sounds familiar...
why not? its not like blind people can't hear whats happening.. with sufficient reports.. information... and if the person is really smart i dont see whats stopping them from leading or becoming a leader.

replace god.. zz another character who wants to be GODLIKE.
Old 2008-04-30, 06:54   Link #7776
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
The text says:

And that's that. Let's just hope they don't suffer the same fates of sub-sub-characters like Inoue...
The sad thing is I see them suffering exactly that fate considering the opponent is likely to be the Knights of Round group.

It's a smart move by the Emperor, Suzaku and V.V. with Nunnally and I wonder if V.V. is traveling with Nunnally as she gets appointed.
Old 2008-04-30, 07:18   Link #7777
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

that made me think of another point lelouch will have to take the blow..
nunnally becoming a governer..
after all his efforts to find her.. she becomes a governer @@" i mean.. u try to find someone.. then u found that person only to find that she is ruling over something.. that would be.. sad and weird?
Old 2008-04-30, 09:19   Link #7778
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Am I the only one who's not worried at these turn of events?

Sure, it's the atypical Murphy's Law setup for Lelouch, but realistically, this looks like it'll be the one platform left for USJ to have the leverage and power to be a credible threat against Britannia in a short time.

Wasn't it mentioned that there'll be parallels to S1 and how Lelouch must not repeat his same mistakes along with the fact that OoBK will be further tested as an organization? These seems to fit in right nicely, one being OoBK's integrity without Zero and the other... the fact that Lelouch had constantly tried to wash Nunnally off any blood in his hands despite being for her sake among other things.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2008-04-30, 09:29   Link #7779
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Am I the only one who's not worried at these turn of events?
I have faith in the production team After all, R2 has delivered on all fronts so far. Plus, it's bound to be more interesting than having Nunnally be a damsel in distress locked up inside some castle in Brittania.
Old 2008-04-30, 09:38   Link #7780
KrimzonStriker

If anything I'm glad this happened, it'll give Rolo some breathing room and get Lelouch to lighten up in regards to him now that the main reason he hates him just did a 180.. oh the delicious irony

Still, good info on the new girls for the Order, wonder where they'll operate from though, does Lelouch get a new trailer or something? And who will they operate for, I mean would Rolo even listen to them if he was the one they had to work with??
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers