AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-04-04, 03:28   Link #41
Westlo
Lets be reality

Off the top Romi Paku did Ed from FMA, Hitsugaya from Bleach and Loran from Turn A Gundam. Her more well known female roles are Nana Osaki from NANA and Teresa from Claymore. I personally think she's one of if not the best female va going around when it comes to doing voices for young male teenagers.

Anyway getting offtopic here... I have to agree that the Kurenai op is something else.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 03:49   Link #42
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
i see, i had the feeling i had heard that voice somewhere else before, but i still dont really appreciate when male characters are voiced by a woman.

i ll wait for at least 3 or 4 more episode to see how the story devellops i remember reading the first chapter of the manga and it seemed pretty much conventional.
the animation and the artwork is pretty good but eye candy isnt enought to hook me up concidering i already made my selection for this spring's season and this one wasnt in it
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 03:52   Link #43
Westlo
Lets be reality

Read the second manga chapter, provides some nice back story to Kurenai.
Old 2008-04-04, 04:44   Link #44
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

We did a quick summary + screenshots of Episode 1. ^^ If anyone is keen, please come and comment. I felt that there is quite a bit of potential with the series, but I do not really know how everything will come together. There's enough loose ends for a good story, if they can keep the pacing well.
Impz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 09:23   Link #45
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impz View Post
We did a quick summary + screenshots of Episode 1. ^^ If anyone is keen, please come and comment. I felt that there is quite a bit of potential with the series, but I do not really know how everything will come together. There's enough loose ends for a good story, if they can keep the pacing well.
waii, <3 THAT blog
shaolinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 22:21   Link #46
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

i wonder if there are groups that would fansub this... my japanese isnt all that great so i missed some important lines involving benika and renjo
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 05:21   Link #47
arkxkra
全力全開

just watch 1st episodem overall for me quite ok, continue to watch next episode
Old 2008-04-06, 11:48   Link #48
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 1
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 21:08   Link #49
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by supahem View Post
i wonder if there are groups that would fansub this... my japanese isnt all that great so i missed some important lines involving benika and renjo
"TweakAnime" and "Nisemono" are both listed as doing it on the fansub wiki.

So far, having got though most of Sunday, Kurenai remains the new show that looks best to me. But this seems so far like a pretty weak season for my taste.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 22:46   Link #50
Supah Em
*Scanlator

^

yep, a pretty good premise in such a weak season(i mean, there's nothing here that could even compare to true tears and spice and wolf).

it seems that murasaki's character is the one that hooked me in. there's so much room for character development.
Old 2008-04-06, 23:53   Link #51
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I'm not saying it's wrong in this case (haven't seen enough to decide) but I honestly can't remember a season that wasn't greeted with numerous "It's a weak season" comments at the beginning. They can't all be, can they? Somehow, as we get a few eps into the new series, some of them manage to get better. We'll see this time around.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 00:06   Link #52
Westlo
Lets be reality

A lot of stuff hasn't even started airing yet

No Kaiba, Real Drive, Library War, Soul Eater, Golgo 13, Nijuu-Mensou no Musume, Kyouran Kazoku Nikki and Vampire Knight.
Old 2008-04-07, 02:59   Link #53
Westlo
Lets be reality

BSS released a sub of the first episode.
Old 2008-04-07, 03:21   Link #54
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

Interesting introduction. I'm curious about a lot of things, so I guess I'll follow it to see where it's going. I just hope it doesn't get ecchi or any sort of weird uncomfortable territory with a young girl living with a young man. Though the changing scene in the first ep seemed to deal with a spot of that, so as long as it remains that way, it should be fine.
Ichihara Asako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 03:24   Link #55
Westlo
Lets be reality

Well the manga chapters released so far doesn't go into any of that stuff, nothing echhi about the young girl, not that I recall anyway.
Old 2008-04-07, 04:59   Link #56
Blaat

I thought the episode got more interesting as it went along, beginning was a bit confusing due to the jumping but by the end the show managed to keep me interested.
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 06:28   Link #57
Supah Em
*Scanlator

well, the light novel was a treat, albeit the darker tone. i hope the anime keeps up with the light novel/manga's quality (in terms of story development)
Old 2008-04-07, 06:35   Link #58
Jerseykid

seems interesting enough for a first episode
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 06:53   Link #59
yozaku
Always Idle

Love its OP and ED

Interesting but not really excited in this eps

I hope more in next eps
yozaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 07:07   Link #60
Tiberium Wolf

OK! I have watched ep 1. I can't seem to get interested in anything of it. Ahhh... let's wait for ep 2.

Tags
action, brains-base, characters, daily life, light novel adaptation, loli, shounen