AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-11, 20:44   Link #21
mikumiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by hai_san View Post
IF i have to rate Ushio kawai lvl 1 to 10 i would give her a 10², god her seiryuu is also just amazing i love her voice. One of the best anime "child" ever!
Ah ha ha. Come back again. I don't know how many guys here know the anime "I Love You BABY". I like Sakashita Yuzuyu , and her voice is from a young girl too, Kuzuhara Miyu, it seems that she's still 15 years old this year.....and I also found her voice in the anime Mushishi....
Old 2009-03-13, 17:12   Link #22
Divini
Senpai!

After seeing episode 22, all I have to say is:

Ushio is awesome.

She's the cutest thing to ever walk on two feet, and she's also her father's and mother's savior.

Old 2009-03-14, 00:09   Link #23
drpassafiume

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpassafiume View Post
Spoiler for For episode 21:

Now, everyone together, we are going to BEND reality to make everything the way it should be. Focus your mental powers and never mind the consequences of meddling with the fabric of space and time, I'm sure it will all work out somehow and if not, well, we won't be around to see it anyway...

It will work...
Spoiler for It Worked!:
Old 2009-03-23, 14:09   Link #24
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpassafiume View Post
Spoiler for It Worked!:
Little surprise, that was the game's true end

Personally, I saw that coming from miles away.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2009-03-29, 05:20   Link #25
Frostydrops
Lord of the Interwebz

I would have to say shes one of the most lifelike and lovable characters i have ever seen.
Spoiler for MAJOR SPOILERS EPISODE 21:

EDIT: Its a pity this thread is so small because Ushio only existed for a few episodes

Last edited by Frostydrops; 2009-03-29 at 06:09.
Old 2009-03-29, 09:52   Link #26
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostydrops View Post
I would have to say shes one of the most lifelike and lovable characters i have ever seen.
Spoiler for MAJOR SPOILERS EPISODE 21:

I take it you've never seen Grave of the Fireflies? Watching Ushio always reminded me of that.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2009-03-31, 05:58   Link #27
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

LOL... I've always been a Fuko fan... but when Ushio came along... and then came Fuko again...

<3 x 1,000,000

Old 2009-04-01, 06:00   Link #28
Hamchan
The World Ends With Me!

Wow did anyone watch the first series again and see Ushio a few times in the opening? I can't believe I never noticed her, i just assumed it was Nagisa. The first season opening is really incredible
Spoiler for episode 22 end scene:
Old 2009-04-01, 12:21   Link #29
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamchan View Post
Wow did anyone watch the first series again and see Ushio a few times in the opening? I can't believe I never noticed her, i just assumed it was Nagisa. The first season opening is really incredible
Spoiler for episode 22 end scene:
It just goes to show you that you can't have the complete story without the first season since that's when some elements of the plot were introduced. Before watching the second season, I did notice little Ushio running through the sunflower field but I really didn't pay much attention. Now that I re-watched the first season, I noticed they used a clip from Fuko finding little Ushio in that forest. Foreshadowing at it's finest

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
Old 2009-04-02, 06:09   Link #30
Jimmy C

A thought, Ushio will be much older than any children her parents' friends have. 5 years after she was born, only Ryou is even possibly pregnant. She'll be their oneesan thanks to her parents' headstart.
Old 2009-05-05, 08:03   Link #31
Tophi
Haruhiism!

Isn't Ushio really really kawaii?

How did they make the part where Ushio was running in the flower fields in Clannad Season 1, opening, when, After Story was not even made yet?
Old 2009-05-05, 12:08   Link #32
DeX-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tophi View Post
Isn't Ushio really really kawaii?

How did they make the part where Ushio was running in the flower fields in Clannad Season 1, opening, when, After Story was not even made yet?
Because the plot was already set. The staff had everything planned out from Season 1 considering there were plenty of hints in the opening that lead right to After Story.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
Old 2009-05-05, 19:03   Link #33
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
Because the plot was already set. The staff had everything planned out from Season 1 considering there were plenty of hints in the opening that lead right to After Story.
Which were in - turn, directly adapted from the game itself

- Tak

Old 2009-05-05, 19:10   Link #34
DeX-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Which were in - turn, were directly adapted from the game itself

- Tak
<_< That too

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
Old 2009-05-06, 02:08   Link #35
Tophi
Haruhiism!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
Oh, thanks. So basically, they'll just make it then. Right?
Old 2009-05-06, 02:16   Link #36
DeX-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tophi View Post
Oh, thanks. So basically, they'll just make it then. Right?
Like Tak had said earlier, this plot was an adaptation from a game and made into a 2 season anime. Of course there were adjustments but all the important plot points were already established so they included some foreshadowing into the openings and endings. This is usually the case with most animes, it's good to pay attention to the openings and endings because they will usually carry some hints as to what is going to happen if you interpret it right.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
Old 2009-05-25, 04:47   Link #37
Tophi
Haruhiism!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hai_san View Post
IF i have to rate Ushio kawai lvl 1 to 10 i would give her a 10², god her seiryuu is also just amazing i love her voice. One of the best anime "child" ever!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
After seeing episode 22, all I have to say is:

Ushio is awesome.

She's the cutest thing to ever walk on two feet, and she's also her father's and mother's savior.

Agreed!
Old 2009-05-27, 17:15   Link #38
Kagedanji
Doughy goodness. I think.

I keep imagining an older Ushio building and painting Gundam models as a hobby.
Old 2009-05-28, 11:11   Link #39
Florchyss

I just love this cute little girl. She is so adorable and also a strong person, I really love the way she keep her self stand even when things are just terrible.
Old 2009-05-28, 13:21   Link #40
DeX-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florchyss View Post
I just love this cute little girl. She is so adorable and also a strong person, I really love the way she keep her self stand even when things are just terrible.
Like mother, like daughter

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
Closed Thread