AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-05-01, 22:34   Link #42481
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

A mission hardly sanctioned and very risky, it's literally the Orimura go "Fuck this we're saving her". Authorities knew that deploying them is risky, their political value outweigh their battle value after all.
Old 2013-05-01, 22:46   Link #42482
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

'Risky', eh? They'd lose all three Orimura in a raid when only one got captured? So nice to see the world as statistics - damn politicians. I thought that the threat of an Orimura would be enough to cause most governments to at least reconsider their original plans if faced against them.

I can see Chifuyu silently wanting to build a sort of legacy, their name passed down like the Guan Family of Shu for badassery (among other things).

Well, if it's one thing Orimura can generally hate is when politics mix in with their battles. I'd love it if all three of them were pulled 'into the office' so to speak where some bigwigs try to dress them down for their crazy behavior, and then they get a verbal ass-reaming from not Chifuyu, but Ichika and Madoka. Chifuyu just puts the icing on the cake by putting her arm around each of them and just says, "I stand with my family." Heartwarming and Awesome all around - yay~ I mean, what are they going to do - punish them? All Chifuyu has to do is threaten to 'relocate' - XD
Old 2013-05-01, 22:55   Link #42483
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
'Risky', eh? They'd lose all three Orimura in a raid when only one got captured? So nice to see the world as statistics - damn politicians. I thought that the threat of an Orimura would be enough to cause most governments to at least reconsider their original plans if faced against them.
Fun fact, until they found Chifuyu and Ichika left by themselves, the government is fifty fifty on doing the raid. They really, really don't want to risk the current status quo.

When they found, Prime Minister figuratively shat brick and as soon as possible send as much support as he could before the rest of cabinet caught in the unrest.

This result in a major battle never seen since WK incident, only involved I.S. in the sky, and ordinary power armor on the ground.

US Armed Force also owed Ichika because he saved Silver Gospel during V6 run, so they send covert Ops to retrieve the Orimuras.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I can see Chifuyu silently wanting to build a sort of legacy, their name passed down like the Guan Family of Shu for badassery (among other things).

Well, if it's one thing Orimura can generally hate is when politics mix in with their battles. I'd love it if all three of them were pulled 'into the office' so to speak where some bigwigs try to dress them down for their crazy behavior, and then they get a verbal ass-reaming from not Chifuyu, but Ichika and Madoka. Chifuyu just puts the icing on the cake by putting her arm around each of them and just says, "I stand with my family." Heartwarming and Awesome all around - yay~ I mean, what are they going to do - punish them? All Chifuyu has to do is threaten to 'relocate' - XD
Ho-hah

Can I use this scenario? So yeah, by this point, Chifuyu is no longer Jackass we knew and love (although she still act frigid all the time)
Old 2013-05-01, 23:10   Link #42484
Dark_Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Sound like typical machine growth though

How fast it develop anyway?
The usual, grows every time the pilot fights and will either become more of a virus/ parasite than anything if the pilot continues using the in an unhealthy mental state
Dark_Meddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 23:30   Link #42485
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

What about potential threshold?
Old 2013-05-01, 23:35   Link #42486
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Sure, go for it. :3 I live to drop plot bunnies

Quote:
"Orimura-san, control your siblings! They do not know just what we went through to save you all!"

Up until now, Chifuyu stood off to the side, arms folded watching the entire thing like it was nothing. Honestly, I was getting upset that she was doing nothing while Madoka and I tried our best to tell these guys off without partially deploying our IS.

"You know, I have been in this situation before. It was right after I rescued these two with the help of the German government. I remember because after that, my IS was 'revoked' and I couldn't pilot one again under the IS Act since I used it for my own selfish reasons. I had to endure that alone but you know what, I'd gladly go through it again any number of times, no matter what. So, I'll repeat what I said back then to you all now." She walked up behind us put a hand on each of our shoulders. Just what was she doing?

"Ichika, Madoka, forgive your foolish oneesan. I worked so hard to have you two not repeat the same 'mistake' I had made, but I forgot - it was never a mistake to save you guys. IS be damned - you were my family before IS, and you'll be my family after it." She gave us the most gentle and happy smile I have seen on her since I could remember before looking back up at the shocked faces of the Cabinet.

"I stand by my family."
Yay, now to sleep, work tomorrow~ And yeah, I just made up a reason why Chifuyu hasn't been flying around since I imagined that they might have had to 'punish' her in some fashion. Taking away her 'IS license' seemed like such a thing to do but I don't know the canon enough to make that an official thing or not.
Old 2013-05-02, 00:57   Link #42487
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
More or less yeah, been on etrian odyssey binge. :|
Spoiler for out of topic:
Spoiler for out of topic:

Question: what kind of Relationship do you expect an OC has with the canon cast?

Fellow Students? Teacher? Mentor?

Edit: Reworking on Nemo. I wanted him to be at the lower end of the social ladder.
Old 2013-05-02, 01:24   Link #42488
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Most of them there is, probably fellow student.
Old 2013-05-02, 01:28   Link #42489
Eratas123

Afternoon everyone
Old 2013-05-02, 02:21   Link #42490
DarkJak2050

This ought to be an interesting crossover. At first glance to say the least...

Infinite Terminator (The Terminator)
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 02:32   Link #42491
Eratas123

Oh dear......
Old 2013-05-02, 03:31   Link #42492
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

*Facepalm*

I don't know, Termies aren't that agile, as durable as they are. Maybe few second longer life than squishy human...

Whatever
Old 2013-05-02, 03:33   Link #42493
Eratas123

Who else here has updated their story?
Old 2013-05-02, 03:33   Link #42494
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Not yet, I think.
Old 2013-05-02, 03:35   Link #42495
DarkJak2050

I'm still cleaning up Phase 1 on mine, before I can post the Prologue for Phase 2.

Even though I have 3 chapters of Phase 1 left, they're the longest I've written so far; 10,000+ words.

By the way, you think "Phase" is a good label for an arc? Like how "Act" is used in plays.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 03:41   Link #42496
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yes

Sound like a battle/execution plan or something
Old 2013-05-02, 03:46   Link #42497
Eratas123

Making the new chapter for "Dark of Zero". After this I'll be updating my IS fics.

Maybe if I'm bored I''ll make an IKaron draft. Nothing else to do nowadays.
Old 2013-05-02, 04:52   Link #42498
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Who else here has updated their story?
I felt excited about the new IS design but I can't feel the muse for the past three days!

Admittedly, I had a tingling feeling for a stereotypical shoujo story (A girl with five soul-mates or something like that). Feels like typing everything about it out and be done for this week.

==
Old 2013-05-02, 06:34   Link #42499
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...oh dear, that doujin did NOT help me... But I'm going to work so I can't write smut on their computers. However...

:3 *insert scary Tabane look #12*
Old 2013-05-02, 07:54   Link #42500
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

On Sacred Twins

Quote:
I GIVE UP!

It's not even a quarter of the way through! I can't take it anymore. No more grammatical stuff for me, I'll just...read the overall thing.

Ok, scratch that, I'll skip to chapter 4.
Quote:
So yeah. You've got a great style, your grammar sucks [but you knew this!], and you need a better plot.

That's it.
I loled so hard I hurt my backside rather than stomach

First review in another forum, in fact.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest