AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-07, 16:37   Link #2941
AnimeManiac001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilch_Saber View Post
Well, actually. I am having the same problem. I can't open it using my browser in my Phone but I can open it using my laptop.
I'm having the same problem, but its on and off. A few hours ago I could read the last chapters of Volume 13 just fine, but not the first novels.
At this moment, baka-tsuki shows 'bad request' in every link, can't even acess Tokyo Ravens page.

Now... About the volume 13: [spoilers Natsume, Harutora and Akino/Full Moon]
Spoiler:

And I'm super excited to read the last chapter of Volume 13, and hope to god the next volume comes before my birthday (September), but if so, it won't be by much! This series is sort of 2 volumes per year, so the next one is going to take a while, I just hope its not released on christmas, its such a busy time *fingers crossed*

Oh, and I forgot to ask, has anyone knows anything about the short story Reincarnation? The one that was released with the album? It has a catchy title, and so wanted to know about it! Anything is fine really, a little spoiler is all I want, please? (Thanks anyway)
AnimeManiac001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 17:10   Link #2942
epicSHIN

Chapter 5 is up! Thank you Lygo~
epicSHIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 19:31   Link #2943
Zilch_Saber
+ Demonic_Angel +
*Artist

And that is why I said that I have a bad feeling about this...

That jerk Harutora.... waaaaah! Akino T^T
Old 2015-04-07, 19:41   Link #2944
AnimeManiac001

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSHIN View Post
Chapter 5 is up! Thank you Lygo~
Thanks for the info!
And a big fat THANK You for Lygo! You did a gigantic job in the last 10 days! You are the top of awesomeness! (if that is a word, but if its not, then we know who it is )

Yay! Last chapter!!!! So many surprises! I'm so edgy! Just finished reading but my heart is still racing

But............!
Spoiler:

Quote:
And that is why I said that I have a bad feeling about this...

That jerk Harutora.... waaaaah! Akino T^T
Hei... I don't think Harutora when with his original *stupid, Natsume enraging* idea... Although I agree with the Akino part. I love her, she's so cute! Susuka and Natsume will be devastated, Harutora will be in serious trouble with them. *2 doses of earfull lectures for him*

Last edited by AnimeManiac001; 2015-04-07 at 20:07.
Old 2015-04-07, 19:43   Link #2945
epicSHIN

I didn't think that Takiko would see Yashamaru and Kumomaru as an annoyance.
Old 2015-04-07, 20:04   Link #2946
Kyuusaisha

Reading these two volumes makes me worry about Takiko. I somewhat hate my weakness for redheads but I feel her "lot" hasn't been the greatest.
Kyuusaisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 20:10   Link #2947
AnimeManiac001

Quote:
Hmm, I mean, wasn't she always stuck in tradition, rituals and training even more than Natsume? Then if Kumomaru and Yashamaru are the 'enforcers' then she might resent the situation a bit, even if she complies with it.

Although... she was a tad strange to the end, really, the girl's is getting messed up and the 2 of them (plus everyone else that is pushing that plan forward) don't even care? How cold! Great shinigami*sarcasm*.
Old 2015-04-07, 20:35   Link #2948
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Makes sense that she would considering that those two are some of the people that are restricting her freedom.

Was not expecting Harutora to sacrifice Akino like that.
Old 2015-04-07, 20:43   Link #2949
epicSHIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuusaisha View Post
Reading these two volumes makes me worry about Takiko. I somewhat hate my weakness for redheads but I feel her "lot" hasn't been the greatest.
If her will to achieve the Souma clan's long-cherished dream doesn't waver till the end she really might........die. OH GOD NO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeManiac001 View Post
Hmm, I mean, wasn't she always stuck in tradition, rituals and training even more than Natsume? Then if Kumomaru and Yashamaru are the 'enforcers' then she might resent the situation a bit, even if she complies with it.

Although... she was a tad strange to the end, really, the girl's is getting messed up and the 2 of them (plus everyone else that is pushing that plan forward) don't even care? How cold! Great shinigami*sarcasm*.
Wasn't that because of her clan's dream? I thought that she endured all of that in order to achieve her clan's dream, and not because of those two Yase Dojis. If I'm correct I think she's doing all that on her own will.

To be honest in the beginning I thought 'something' is pushing Takiko to do those things, by 'something' I meant like an old curse(something along those lines). But after reading this volume I can see that she's totally serious.
Quote:
If her will to achieve the Souma clan's long-cherished dream doesn't waver till the end she really might........die.
Talking about curses, passing that dream down to the Souma family's descendants for thousand of years is almost like a curse. Neh, maybe I'm wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Makes sense that she would considering that those two are some of the people that are restricting her freedom.

Was not expecting Harutora to sacrifice Akino like that.
Are they? It looks to me more like the Souma clan's long-cherished dream is what's restricting her.

Last edited by epicSHIN; 2015-04-07 at 21:07.
Old 2015-04-07, 23:29   Link #2950
Zilch_Saber
+ Demonic_Angel +
*Artist

Wow! Their hope is getting weaker and weaker. Is this what we called the climax?

Questions:

What will be the path Harutora will choose?
Is Natsume going to be save?
Will the souma and the omnyou agency will be able to be stop?
Will Akino be able to come back?

My most curious question: I wonder what Seime's voice looks-like. :3

Harutora, you better get Akino back!! Not that cute little girl!! Q^Q

@ Nuvi: Well, the logic of most anime, kill every character except the MC. Since Natsume is now the new MC, the possibility of Harutora dying increase greatly. And now with him loosing all strategies and idea and nothing's left. He will do anything to save Natsume, destroy the Souma and the Omnyou agency even with risking his own life.

Oh, please Harutora. Don't perform some idiotic ritual (like calling Seimei and trying it to merge in your body or soul or whatsover. You'll really gonna die. But that is what I can see this series going )
Old 2015-04-07, 23:45   Link #2951
epicSHIN

Quote:
Wow! Their hope is getting weaker and weaker. Is this what we called the climax?

Questions:

My most curious question: I wonder what Seime's voice looks-like. :3

Harutora, you better get Akino back!! Not that cute little girl!! Q^Q
Yes, Tokyo Ravens is reaching its climax.

Quote:
I don't know, I'm not sure.
Quote:
Definitely.
Quote:
Probably. I'm sure Harutora has a plan.
Quote:
I have a feeling that she might disappear. Takiko might die too. Ugh.

Question.

Does Azano likes happy endings?

Btw, do you guys have any idea when TR Volume 14 might come out?
Old 2015-04-07, 23:50   Link #2952
Chris38

I don't know if Azano likes happy endings, but I think ... considering the previous volumes release dates, that the next volume is going to be released somewhere around October - November.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 23:56   Link #2953
epicSHIN

Thank you for answering. I have another one. What happened to the fruit that Harutora got from Sen?
Old 2015-04-08, 00:03   Link #2954
theshade1

Just read the latest stuff.

Hmm, Harutora could die, but he definitely won't do it as a sacrifice or something cuz of what happened in the first part- what he said to suzuka and what kon said to him. Although his personality had a massive change... so who knows?

Also honestly, I wouldn't mind if Takiko dies. It'll be a bit tragic is all. Also I don't get why ppl think she's being manipulated into this. From what I've read, she's definitely a willing participant and has full control and knowledge of what she's doing. She's a bit of an awkward loner, but I don't think it excuses her. Of course we don't know her full story yet, but my opinion is from what we've been given so far.
theshade1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 00:30   Link #2955
Zilch_Saber
+ Demonic_Angel +
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshade1 View Post
Just read the latest stuff.

Hmm, Harutora could die, but he definitely won't do it as a sacrifice or something cuz of what happened in the first part- what he said to suzuka and what kon said to him. Although his personality had a massive change... so who knows?

Also honestly, I wouldn't mind if Takiko dies. It'll be a bit tragic is all. Also I don't get why ppl think she's being manipulated into this. From what I've read, she's definitely a willing participant and has full control and knowledge of what she's doing. She's a bit of an awkward loner, but I don't think it excuses her. Of course we don't know her full story yet, but my opinion is from what we've been given so far.
Harutora is quite unpredictable right now. So we really can't ascertain what action he will take. Though, the only thing that we surely know and will not change is that he will save Natsume, bring Akino back, destroy the Souma and the Omnyou Agency. Aaaagh! I don't want him to die... but this bad feelings just can't leave my heart. (It also triggers that idea to me when it is mentioned that Harutora almost sacrificed half of his life in performing the Taizan Fukun Ritual, 1 and a half years ago. Who knows what he will try to do and offer this time just to achieve all his goals.

And I am also wondering what happened to the fruit. It never mentioned anyway. And about Takiko's death.... Well, it might be sad but it will not really give so much impact to me for sure. Her ideals and the way she thinks really just too off and I can't understand her personality. Doing all sorts of thing and then saying that she likes Suzuka and wanted to be friend with Natsume and Harutora.
Old 2015-04-08, 00:33   Link #2956
Chris38

Quote:
Thank you for answering. I have another one. What happened to the fruit that Harutora got from Sen?
Well, personally I don't remember anything mentioned about it, in the latest two volumes ... so it might be possible that it's related to some developments that the author doesn't want to reveal yet...

On a different topic ... the recent revelations about Natsume's 'condition'...

Spoiler for Speculation based upon volume 13:
Old 2015-04-08, 01:25   Link #2957
Nuvi

My god....what the hell happened in this last volume? Harutora left me speechless.
Old 2015-04-08, 01:32   Link #2958
theshade1

Quote:
Harutora is quite unpredictable right now. So we really can't ascertain what action he will take. Though, the only thing that we surely know and will not change is that he will save Natsume, bring Akino back, destroy the Souma and the Omnyou Agency. Aaaagh! I don't want him to die... but this bad feelings just can't leave my heart. (It also triggers that idea to me when it is mentioned that Harutora almost sacrificed half of his life in performing the Taizan Fukun Ritual, 1 and a half years ago. Who knows what he will try to do and offer this time just to achieve all his goals.

And I am also wondering what happened to the fruit. It never mentioned anyway. And about Takiko's death.... Well, it might be sad but it will not really give so much impact to me for sure. Her ideals and the way she thinks really just too off and I can't understand her personality. Doing all sorts of thing and then saying that she likes Suzuka and wanted to be friend with Natsume and Harutora.
Yeah. LOL it looks like you and I are the only ones who don't really have much sympathy for her. She definitely deserves comeuppance for what she's done.

Also a question- can someone please explain to me Natsume's condition. Here's what I get so far
Spoiler for From what i've read:
Old 2015-04-08, 03:40   Link #2959
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshade1 View Post
Also a question- can someone please explain to me Natsume's condition. Here's what I get so far
Spoiler for From what i've read:
I don't think that the answer to that question has been revealed to us yet.

Spoiler for Speculation about Natsume's condition:
Old 2015-04-08, 04:00   Link #2960
theshade1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I don't think that the answer to that question has been revealed to us yet.

Spoiler for Speculation about Natsume's condition:
Ah Ok.

Spoiler for Natsume:

Tags
action, fantasia bunko, harem, romance, supernatural