AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-12-13, 03:10   Link #1881
Excelion

Never got why Central 46 came back after Aizen slaughtered them all.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 03:12   Link #1882
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
Because they never realized how useless they were.
Old 2012-12-13, 06:22   Link #1883
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
They probably thought that the first group that got killed by Aizen was just a fluke and there was no way it could happen again.
Old 2012-12-13, 07:56   Link #1884
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Shouldn't Kenpachi's defense be 100? I mean he does shrug off death dealing cuts a lot.
Old 2012-12-13, 10:33   Link #1885
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

You know the saying "Idiots don't catch colds" that some characters say in anime/mangas? Maybe Kenpachi treats serious wounds that way too .
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 11:42   Link #1886
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
You just called Kenpachi an idiot. Prepare to be slaughtered
Well, he doesn't have any sanity, and he's more of a beast so I think instinct best describes his ability to think over rationality.
Old 2012-12-13, 12:27   Link #1887
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
Unohana could be one of five potential war Juha bach to speak???
As have already know 3: Aizen, Ichigo and Zaraki there remains two that we do not know if I'm not mistaken
As much as Unohana is strong, war potentials are probably Special beings. I'm guessing they could be either an arrancar or someone in Zero division, or maybe someone we've never seen before.
Old 2012-12-13, 12:55   Link #1888
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
what's the deal with this chart? it seems pretty off, the most glaring example is komamura being way over powered here. highest ranks on strength, offense and defense? no way
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 13:19   Link #1889
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This chart is only an indicator of their potential, and obviously they do not all have equal potentials. The numbers do not hold the same values for everybody. Kenpachi's 80 in defense is probably superior to Komamura's 100. Hitting the max number, 100, means they have mastered that field and can't possibly get stronger (remember, each shinigami has a limit they can only overcome with hollowfication). A lower number means they can still improve through training, or in Yamamoto's case that age or another factor has degraded their abilities. That's it.
Old 2012-12-13, 13:40   Link #1890
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Strength is actually co-related with their current state, namely Ukitake being sick and Yamamoto old.
Old 2012-12-13, 13:48   Link #1891
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Based on recent events, how would you guys re-make the chart? I'd probably make it a bit more casual since charts tend to bore people sometimes. Take Yachiru-Classic for example. Her stats, based on recent developments should be: Strength: Broken, Offensive Power: Underestimate her and she'll find YOU offensive, and dead, Defense: She's the Wailing wall, as in the wall that makes her opponents wail. Mobility: Don't blink, otherwise you'll miss the small dose of possible cleavage you'll get to see before you die, Kidou: Boss, Intellect: Is Sexy teacher a rank? Cause she's above that.
Old 2012-12-13, 14:57   Link #1892
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
what's the deal with this chart? it seems pretty off, the most glaring example is komamura being way over powered here. highest ranks on strength, offense and defense? no way
The chart is taken from the bootleg data book and is officel from Kubo and is the stats shortly after the SS arc. Koma realy is that over powered he takes massive amounts of damage, high health/fitness, can do massive amounts of damage if he hits, high offensive power, and is good at defence. All the stacks that took him out bypassed defence or took advantage of his low speed.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 15:25   Link #1893
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
This chart is only an indicator of their potential, and obviously they do not all have equal potentials. The numbers do not hold the same values for everybody. Kenpachi's 80 in defense is probably superior to Komamura's 100. Hitting the max number, 100, means they have mastered that field and can't possibly get stronger (remember, each shinigami has a limit they can only overcome with hollowfication). A lower number means they can still improve through training, or in Yamamoto's case that age or another factor has degraded their abilities. That's it.
This sounds right, since no one would think Komamura's offensive power was equal to the Captain Commander's. Not when both are at full power, anyway. Sure, he's strong, but clearly there's a difference. Unless 100 actually means "100 or more".
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 15:38   Link #1894
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
This sounds right, since no one would think Komamura's offensive power was equal to the Captain Commander's. Not when both are at full power, anyway. Sure, he's strong, but clearly there's a difference. Unless 100 actually means "100 or more".
^^This x100. Its nice to see someone else realize how this data shouldn't be used to compare captains against each other. For instance, we know Aizen's 100 strength stat is superior to Komamura's 100 strength stat because we've actually seen multiple instances of Aizen physically overpowering Komamura directly. In short, the numbers mean different things for different captains.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 16:30   Link #1895
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Its nice to see someone else realize how this data shouldn't be used to compare captains against each other.
well pardon me for thinking 100 = 100 in a comparison chart... seriously though, thanks for the explanations. I prefer the max individual level explanation (although it makes no sense for the intellect column since you're saying some people can get smarter and others can't...), but I still don't really like the chart since i think 100 should be given out very sparingly. there's almost always room for a little improvement through training. yama-jii having power 100s and mayuri having intellect 100 are fine. things like that. but too many 100s for my taste. also, like Max Cola Power said, things have clearly changed after the SS arc. I dont think TK even likes his own chart

Quote:
For instance, we know Aizen's 100 strength stat is superior to Komamura's 100 strength stat because we've actually seen multiple instances of Aizen physically overpowering Komamura directly. In short, the numbers mean different things for different captains.
exactly why it makes no sense but whatever, it's cool
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 17:34   Link #1896
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
As much as Unohana is strong, war potentials are probably Special beings. I'm guessing they could be either an arrancar or someone in Zero division, or maybe someone we've never seen before.
But just made ​​that Unohana is "the first Kenpachi" and therefore has a fighting power Fenomenale should be sufficient for one of five potential war ... Because Juha Bach I am sure know Unohana was the first Kenpachi you do not agree??
Old 2012-12-13, 18:30   Link #1897
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
well pardon me for thinking 100 = 100 in a comparison chart... seriously though, thanks for the explanations.
I do apologize if that came off sounding offensive in any way. I blame it on the pent up frustration I've got from seeing that data get misinterpreted across various message boards for years. I personally only interpret the data to represent a captains proficiency in regards to using the various traits listed. So a captain with a 100 stat in a given trait will have no trouble utilizing that trait in battle and developing it further with full efficiency.

Last edited by sayde; 2012-12-13 at 18:50.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 19:11   Link #1898
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
But just made ​​that Unohana is "the first Kenpachi" and therefore has a fighting power Fenomenale should be sufficient for one of five potential war ... Because Juha Bach I am sure know Unohana was the first Kenpachi you do not agree??
Sure, Juha may know that. Though, I get the feeling that with proper training Zaraki may become even stronger that Unohana.
Pretty sure Juha would take that in consideration.
Old 2012-12-13, 19:24   Link #1899
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, if Juha would have recognized Unohana Retsu as Yachiru Kenpachi, he would have made sure to kill her too. But if it was let out that Yachiru Kenpachi had ceased to exist a few centuries before...then all the more reason for Yama-jii to keep her out of sight if he wanted to have a trump card waiting for the Quincy. .. but he didn't want her fighting at ALL...which is puzzling.
Why hide the world's biggest sucker puncher in Unohana from participating in the battle...?
Old 2012-12-13, 19:44   Link #1900
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Well, if Juha would have recognized Unohana Retsu as Yachiru Kenpachi, he would have made sure to kill her too. But if it was let out that Yachiru Kenpachi had ceased to exist a few centuries before...then all the more reason for Yama-jii to keep her out of sight if he wanted to have a trump card waiting for the Quincy. .. but he didn't want her fighting at ALL...which is puzzling.
Why hide the world's biggest sucker puncher in Unohana from participating in the battle...?
Yamamoto wanted to keep in reserve for the next battle then I would say that Unohana one war potential but ... imagine not, so the Juha Bach did not consider the potential for war and do not attack you may be sending Ritters Stern in his division probably because ... Juha Bach know now she do not want to fight and maybe it is his he does not consider it a potential war because it does not see you as a "threat" to them ...

But ... if this is the reason then Juha Bach will be very surprised seeing Unohana in the battlefield you agree with me??

"In the field of war :

- Juha Bach: HAHAHA we'll kill Shini-!??
- Unohana : ...
- Juha Bach : Ho SHIT Unohana!!!?? O.O!!!
- Unohana: I kill you ... "

Tags
bleach, chapter