AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-01, 10:42   Link #41
asam_laksa

There is one thing that I don't understand.

Yoruichi wasn't around when Ichigo fought with Captain Byakuya. How does Urahara knows about hollow Ichigo breaking out during Ichigo's Zengetsu Getsuga?

It's beyond my imagination and logic as to how Urahara knows about Ichigo's inner hollow.
Old 2006-02-01, 10:55   Link #42
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa

Yoruichi wasn't around when Ichigo fought with Captain Byakuya. How does Urahara knows about hollow Ichigo breaking out during Ichigo's Zengetsu Getsuga?

It's beyond my imagination and logic as to how Urahara knows about Ichigo's inner hollow.
I must have missed that, when did Urahara mention that?

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2006-02-01, 11:20   Link #43
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
I don't remember the SWS from the manga omake. Was that omake not scanlated? Or are you referring to something else?
I belive it has been scanlated. I remember findind it with a few of the colorful Bleach stories. I think it was called Shinigami Woman Association.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicke
Wonder if they have any relation to the 3 dolls in the ending. Like the bird doll is the chick, bunny doll is the mask dude and turtle doll is the guy in hat
Oh I'm almost positive the 3 dolls are the 3 mod souls, I think it goes Bird = Rin Rin, Bunny Thing = Cloud(top hat guy, it even has his tie), Turtle = Nova (both have that big x on their back)

Quote:

It's beyond my imagination and logic as to how Urahara knows about Ichigo's inner hollow
Yoruichi knows about the mask that keeps comeing back so it's a good bet Urahara does too. Given his back ground he likely knows what it means too, but I don't think Urahara was refering to the hollow but that a full power Ichigo would cause more damage just by being full power then the villians are.
Old 2006-02-01, 11:23   Link #44
Green²
It's bacon!

"Oh, so big."

Ok, now that's sick. They should've just stuck with the cat... but that, that's just sick.
Old 2006-02-01, 11:30   Link #45
asam_laksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green²

"Oh, so big."

Ok, now that's sick. They should've just stuck with the cat... but that, that's just sick.
I think it was cute...seeing something big coming out from Kon's small body.
Old 2006-02-01, 11:48   Link #46
asam_laksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3

Yoruichi knows about the mask that keeps comeing back so it's a good bet Urahara does too. Given his back ground he likely knows what it means too, but I don't think Urahara was refering to the hollow but that a full power Ichigo would cause more damage just by being full power then the villians are.
That can be the other way of interpretating it.

Quote:
Ichigo: If that's the case, Zengetsu's Getsuge Tenshou would damage it right?
Urahara:: It would be in theory but can you hold yourself back while in that form? {Urahara mentioned Kurosaki's name here)
Ichigo:: *looked hesitated*
Renji: It's powerful enough to stand against Captain Kuchki's Sakura. Even if you defeat the enemy, the casualties would be too great.
Ichigo:: What about you? You can go into Bankai and attack with kidou techniques, right?
Ichigo didn't know really understand that the bankai could affect and destruct the surroundings. If he knew, he wouldn't suggest Renji to go bankai also on the enemies.
Old 2006-02-01, 11:56   Link #47
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
Sooo.. as an anime only watcher that havent download the ep.. the best question should be ...

Should I? OR Should I not?

I feel like dejavu
Kina, you have to witness the horror of Ishida's new improvement on Kon by giving him a zipper on his belly. Few moments later it is revealed why the zipper is there. Ishida wanted to store some of his sewing kits and other large objects in Kon i.e look at the pic above posted by Green^2 for reference. Unfortunately, Kon's stuffing also comes out when the zipper is opened. Oh, the horror!

With all its fault with the original arc, it still has managed to provide good laughs now and then. Renji was the funny one in the last couple of episode. In this episode it was Kon and Ishida. Now only if the Bwahaha guy can be involved somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
My personal favorite part of the entire episode.
And not to mention Nemu was hot!

Old 2006-02-01, 12:03   Link #48
asam_laksa

Don't you think Nemu looks similar to Hinata Hyuuga??

I always like Hinata Hyuuga anyway.
Old 2006-02-01, 12:12   Link #49
Green²
It's bacon!

Quote:
I think it was cute...seeing something big coming out from Kon's small body.
Big. And now, more rigid for the ladies. ... or for Ichigo in this case.
Old 2006-02-01, 12:12   Link #50
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
And not to mention Nemu was hot!

Thats it.. I'm downloading

Thanks monir
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-02-01, 12:34   Link #51
Ultimoo
M-Magic Words?

Argh! I just wanna know what that gate thing is all about!

Overall I'm startin to like this story, but it needs more Kon, Only he can stop the mod-souls, or something like that!
Old 2006-02-01, 12:35   Link #52
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Yeah, they are both insanely cute in their own way even if Nemu has the better hairdo between the two.
Old 2006-02-01, 12:44   Link #53
mullinsmcd

GREAT episode! Leave it to Kubo (or at least his staff) to come with with the most interesting anime filler ever! Last weeks episode sort of hinted to me that we were going into a filler arc and sure enough when i checked the forums i was right. But after today's insight I honestly wouldnt mind numerous fillers with these sort of twists and turns.

And yeah, I totally agree about the stuffed toys in the ending. The 3 mod souls will def be occupying them.

But speaking of the ending, we still have 3 unreferenced characters from the ending. If the fillers will end at ep 69 I wonder what role they will play, or maybe we have one more arc along the way.
Old 2006-02-01, 12:56   Link #54
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I think the 3 mod souls aren't the real villains, rather, those other 3 faces shown in the ending fits the bill. The guy who is shown last looks quite mean and villainy. At the same time, that cute little girl is urgently asking for some spanking for her incessant giggles.
Old 2006-02-01, 13:09   Link #55
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I think the 3 mod souls aren't the real villains, rather, those other 3 faces shown in the ending fits the bill. The guy who is shown last looks quite mean and villainy. At the same time, that cute little girl is urgently asking for some spanking for her incessant giggles.
I'll do it !!! I'll do it!!!! Where do I sign up?

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-02-01, 13:17   Link #56
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
I actually liked this episode 66 better than episode 65. Ishida really outshine Ichigo here by showing that brains are more important than brawns and brute power.
I wouldn't really say it was brains over brawn, just that Ishida calmed down and tried to figure it out. He even said himself that he got lucky because of Ichigo and Renji splitting up.
Old 2006-02-01, 13:48   Link #57
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
This was a great episode, I like how they were totally playing mindgames on the trio until Ishida figured out the secret.

I wasn't expecting the mod soul aspect either, interesting twist....afterall, We remember the rampage Kon went on in Ichigo's body until he was caught, and made Rukia's little unwilling pet? XD

Also, Shinigami Womens Society FTW!
Old 2006-02-01, 17:29   Link #58
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:

I always like Hinata Hyuuga anyway.
Wow, you're right... cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand
Am I the only one who finds Isane really really cute ?
Nope. My favorite part of ep63 was at the end
Old 2006-02-01, 19:13   Link #59
tabun
rawr!

Quote:
At the same time, that cute little girl is urgently asking for some spanking for her incessant giggles.
A spanking indeed.

The filler arc is vastly more interesting than any that the Naruto-team has come up with by far, yet, the only thing that makes me detest it is the giggling girl.

Honestly, if she doesn't get a good spanking in the end (Make her cry, dammit. Make her beg for forgiveness), I will be a very sad panda. Her giggles drive me mad. If I had been inside that museum, the place would propably be razed by now.

This is why i liked the short moment of unflawed anger and dissappointment in her face as Ishida finds out about their little "secret". I can't stop watching the scene, it's so... satisfying. Am I a mean man?
Old 2006-02-01, 19:45   Link #60
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabun
A spanking indeed.

The filler arc is vastly more interesting than any that the Naruto-team has come up with by far, yet, the only thing that makes me detest it is the giggling girl.

Honestly, if she doesn't get a good spanking in the end (Make her cry, dammit. Make her beg for forgiveness), I will be a very sad panda. Her giggles drive me mad. If I had been inside that museum, the place would propably be razed by now.

This is why i liked the short moment of unflawed anger and dissappointment in her face as Ishida finds out about their little "secret". I can't stop watching the scene, it's so... satisfying. Am I a mean man?

I think we have some sadomasochistic bondage and domination people here.
Closed Thread