AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2009-03-14, 10:15   Link #2281
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

That 3rd goal is beautiful ^^

Credits to Pool.. We cant loose any points now .. And I need to figure out why RvP isnt in the starting lineup for Arsenal tonite -.-
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 11:34   Link #2282
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

i guess when AA is there, there is no need for RvP. they are kind of similer players.

2 goals so far for AA
Old 2009-03-14, 12:20   Link #2283
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

4 -nil lol.. And to big fat sam's team too.. So happy.

And they made me lolled hard when they asked eboue to take the penalty so he gets 2 goals.. instead of letting Vela score his 1st EPL goal

And diouf can share a room with nolan in hell.. that tackle was a tackle to injure Almunia

I'm very tempted to cheer on sp*ds tomorrow
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2009-03-14, 12:36   Link #2284
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

I will forever remember this day. Liverpool, after beating the crap out of Real Madrid, now destroy Man Utd at Old Trafford. (HOW I enjoy typing that. ) (The last time Utd were beaten this badly by Liverpool was back in 1936, wow. )

Okay, let's say (touch wood) Utd still have enough points to win the league, it will feel like a Pyrrhic victory for them, as the result of this match will haunt them throughout, for they will have that tingling feeling that Liverpool are on the ascendency from now on, and there will be no stopping them next season.

Great morale booster for the Reds, at least for the coming Champions League draw next Friday, they can go with confidence of any opponent that draws them. Benitez has outfoxed and outsmarted Mr Ferguson tactically, who could only bring on three subs in one go more in desperation rather than as a tactic. Who knows what will happen come May?
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 12:56   Link #2285
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
I will forever remember this day. Liverpool, after beating the crap out of Real Madrid, now destroy Man Utd at Old Trafford. (HOW I enjoy typing that. ) (The last time Utd were beaten this badly by Liverpool was back in 1936, wow. )

Okay, let's say (touch wood) Utd still have enough points to win the league, it will feel like a Pyrrhic victory for them, as the result of this match will haunt them throughout, for they will have that tingling feeling that Liverpool are on the ascendency from now on, and there will be no stopping them next season.

Great morale booster for the Reds, at least for the coming Champions League draw next Friday, they can go with confidence of any opponent that draws them. Benitez has outfoxed and outsmarted Mr Ferguson tactically, who could only bring on three subs in one go more in desperation rather than as a tactic. Who knows what will happen come May?
Liverpool were good no doubt about that, but lets be honest Utd especially their defense was not their usual standard. They made mistakes that they usually don't make especially Vidic, who up to this point has been great. This result could have two effect demoralize Utd or fire them back up just like after Arsenal defeat I think the effect with the later.

Though it would be interesting if Man Utd and Liverpool meet in the Champions League.
Old 2009-03-14, 13:33   Link #2286
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Though it would be interesting if Man Utd and Liverpool meet in the Champions League.
that would be some draw. i'm looking for either Barca or Pool as the next opponent. though i wouldn't mind having Bayern vs Chelsea as a match. as far as i can remember i don't think we have faced them in CL.

the hardes route is always the best. in saying that for the past seasons we always tend to get either Pool or Barca. i don't mind either way.

i badly wanted Inter after having Ranieri, it would have been good to have the special one pay us a visit as well.
Old 2009-03-14, 16:52   Link #2287
Alleluia_Cone
Prospective Cog

Is anyone else concerned at the dominance of the EPL in recent years?

I really do get a sense that Seria A and La Liga cannot compete anymore in the Champions League. And what concerns me, in specific, is that I think this state of affairs is completely derivative of the monetary advantage enjoyed by the top three clubs in the EPL.

It also makes littler sense to me in regard to a club like AC Milan, which is owned by Silvio Berlusconi, who surely has the necessary resources to compete with United and Chelsea, but instead likes to stock up on aging legends who were at their peak five or more years ago (the exception being Kaká who they were more than willing to sell).

I think if this state of affairs continues, the Champions League will be reduced to a competition between Chelsea, Liverpool, and Manchester United, with teams like Bayern, Inter, Real, Barcelona, etc. relegated to the unlikely winner group.
Alleluia_Cone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 18:15   Link #2288
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
I just caught wind of it now...
Quote:
Man Utd 1-4 Liverpool

Liverpool revived their ambitions of claiming the Premier League title in remarkable fashion as they humiliated champions Manchester United at Old Trafford.
All I have to say is:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
At a home match!!! Ah life is good~~~~
Now we just need a few more wins from other teams, sadly they're still at the top with a game in hand, grr....
Tis a shame it wasn't for the Uefa cup or something, that would have been a lovely total of away points and agg points for Liverpool.
Anyways
*skips off singing*
Man united, are short sighted, tra-la-la-la-laaa, la-la-la-laaa...

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 20:57   Link #2289
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
^^^well you say that recovering will take time but, IMO the Calciopoli was still to lenient on some of the clubs. for JUve they cheated there way to the title and they were taken to Serie B and had points deducted (i think 9).

for them to only go down 1 devision was wrong. they should have at least gone down 2. and should of had several cash fines as well. because they were stripped of the title, that should mean that they are automatically out of the CL. that should not be part of the punishment. that comes as a given. how did they manag to get from 30 points deduction to only 9??? that to me remains a mystery.
I think you're making a bit of confusion. Three years ago (season 2006/2007) we started Serie B with -17 points, and we still managed to get back to Serie A since we lost only two games and won the rest (thanks to the fact that some our veterans decided to remain with us). I don't know where you got the 30 points deduction thing, I think you're making a bit of confusion with sum of the deducted points of all the Serie A teams. I think it has been plenty of punishment for them, not only Juve has lost a bucketload of money, but the team had to be reconstructed for the most part. Thankfully though, Juve has probably the best youth academy in Italy, and some of the youngsters were made first team players along with the remaining vets. That allowed us to form a good core that got us promoted to Serie A in the 2007/2008 season, we managed to place third, we then played the CL qualifiers during summer, and then went to compete and the current CL.

What's lenient about it? You wanted to completely annihilate the club for sins committed by three men (Moggi and the other two managers)? These people are no longer part of the club and the whole managing board has been renewed. Besides that, as I earlier said we are far, very far from being a threat to any other team when it comes to CL ambitions, and I thought it was pretty much visibile if you look at our team roster. I'd say that we did very well considering all the punishment we received and considering the psyschological after-effect of Calciopoli. The veterans that remained wore their hearts on their sleeve and sacrificed part of their career (Buffon could have easily joined an other club, but he remained with us), they wanted to prove with their pride on the stake that the team (the players) wasn't guilty of anything at all.

Look, I perfectly understand if you feel bitter or if you used to dislike us for the scandal that hit us three years ago, but this is an other Juventus, new and hopefully clean, one that's not even remotely related with that scumbag that Moggi was. Give us a break, we had our fierce punishment, we are recovering from it and we are still far from having fully done so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleluia_Cone View Post

I really do get a sense that Seria A and La Liga cannot compete anymore in the Champions League. And what concerns me, in specific, is that I think this state of affairs is completely derivative of the monetary advantage enjoyed by the top three clubs in the EPL.

It also makes littler sense to me in regard to a club like AC Milan, which is owned by Silvio Berlusconi, who surely has the necessary resources to compete with United and Chelsea, but instead likes to stock up on aging legends who were at their peak five or more years ago (the exception being Kaká who they were more than willing to sell).

I think if this state of affairs continues, the Champions League will be reduced to a competition between Chelsea, Liverpool, and Manchester United, with teams like Bayern, Inter, Real, Barcelona, etc. relegated to the unlikely winner group.
I am not that concerned about it. There have always been cycles in CL history. Past decade it was Serie A dominance and Real Madrid, now it's EPL. Nothing wrong with it, cards will eventually shuffle again.
As for AC Milan's aging squad, I'd say most of the fault hasn't to do with Berlusconi (who doesn't really stick his nose that much) but with Galliani and the sporting directors. They keep buying aging players (Beckham, despite being a world class player, is certainly not that young anymore) and making them first team players. Sure, they bought two young defenders (Thiago Silva and Mattioni), but we don't know if these two will be given the starting spot. And also, Milan needs to change coach. Ancelotti has already won everything there is to win, it's clear he doesn't feel any motivation now, and it's clear that he's sticking with the older players since they are the guys that made him win two CL titles (I could say the same about Lippi and team Italy).

Last edited by Shinndou; 2009-03-14 at 21:26.
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 21:26   Link #2290
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleluia_Cone View Post

Good, we like being underdog.. We are unlucky to lost almost 80% of our midfield engine this season, our most veteran midfield was a new signing from a totally different league earlier.

Next season, God willing, we will show why we are the best team in Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinndou View Post
I think you're making a bit of confusion. Three years ago (season 2006/2007) we started Serie B with -17 points, and we still managed to get back to Serie A since we lost only two games and won the rest (thanks to the fact that some our veterans decided to remain with us). I don't know where you got the 30 points deduction thing, I think you're making a bit of confusion with sum of the deducted points of all the Serie A teams. I think it has been plenty of punishment for them, not only Juve has lost a bucketload of money, but the team had to be reconstructed for the most part. Thankfully though, Juve has probably the best youth academy in Italy, and some of the youngsters were made first team players along with the remaining vets. That allowed us to form a good core that got us promoted to Serie A in the 2007/2008 season, we managed to place third, we then played the CL qualifiers during summer, and then went to compete and the current CL.

What's lenient about it? You wanted to completely annihilate the club for sins committed by three men (Moggi and the other two managers)? These people are no longer part of the club and the whole managing board has been renewed. Besides that, as I earlier said we are far, very far from being a threat to any other team when it comes to CL ambitions, and I thought it was pretty much visibile if you look at our team roster. I'd say that we did very well considering all the punishment we received and considering the psyschological after-effect of Calciopoli. The veterans that remained wore their hearts on their sleeve and sacrificed part of their career (Buffon could have easily joined an other club, but he remained with us), they wanted to prove with their pride on the stake that the team (the players) wasn't guilty of anything at all.

Look, I perfectly understand if you feel bitter or if you used to dislike us for the scandal that hit us three years ago, but this is an other Juventus, new and hopefully clean, one that's not even remotely related with that scumbag that Moggi was. Give us a break, we had our fierce punishment, we are recovering from it and we are still far from having fully done so.

I am not that concerned about it. There have always been cycles in CL history. Past decade it was Seria A dominance and Real Madrid, now it's EPL. Nothing wrong with it, cards will eventually shuffle again.
As for AC Milan's aging squad, I'd say most of the fault hasn't to do with Berlusconi (who doesn't really stick his nose that much) but with Galliani and the sporting directors. They keep buying aging players (Beckham, despite being a world class player, is certainly not that young anymore) and making them first team players. Sure, they bought two young defenders (Thiago Silva and Mattioni), but we don't know if these two will be given the starting spot. And also, Milan needs to change coach. Ancelotti has already won everything there is to win, it's clear he doesn't feel any motivation now, and it's clear that he's sticking with the older players since they are the guys that made him win two CL titles (I could say the same about Lippi and team Italy).
I always respected those players.. I hope our own players stick with us, not hopping on other team to sit on their bench because they paying twice the amount we capable off >.<
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2009-03-14, 21:59   Link #2291
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinndou View Post

i'm not bitter nor do i dislike the club. it's produced some of my fav players of all time and made them into world stars.

i'm not critisizing the players who stuck to there guns and stayed. i respect those players. but, in the end it may have not been the club that cheated but they still benifited from it all. also i refuse to belive the fact that none of those players or staff knew what was going on, or at least had speculation of it. the reason a club like Juve was able to come back from it all is because of the name and the brand. Juve is a huge name in world football. it proby did hinder the club at the start but, as the season went on Juve had players who were far better than the level of B. the difference between the A and B leauge is sky high. that can be said for most of the big leauges.
Old 2009-03-14, 22:33   Link #2292
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

They most likely had speculation of it. That said though, what could they do about it? Pretty much nothing at all, considering it was the managing board that was the root of the problem. Besides that, there wasn't yet any concrete proof of it either, and even nowadays all of the Calciopoli scandal isn't crystal clear either because most of those so called "intercepted phone calls" have been provided by TIM (a mobile phone provider). Do you know who's the owner of Telecom Italia and TIM? It's Tronchetti-Provera, who casually happens to be co-owner of Inter along with Moratti. So indeed, while Moggi was absolutely and unquestionably the number one culprit for Juve's downfall, I feel safe to say that a certain group of individuals at Inter (that came out of Calciopoli as the "clean" team among the top ones) pulled the strings and orchestrated most of it all.

I feel ashamed to say that corruption is still a big problem over here. Calciopoli has only cleaned one part of the problem (making tabula rasa of Juve's managing board), but the other half remains there. Inter this season had an outrageous number of calls to their favour (the most recent ones being Adriano's hand goal in the Milan derby, or Balotelli's penalty in the Roma game), and most hilarious thing is that Moratti is claiming that "now Calcio is clean". The poor fellow can't bribe refs at international level, as Inter deservedly got their butt whooped by Man U.

I think even Mourinho has realized this, which is why I see him leaving Inter as the season will end. He may win Serie A this season but what satisfaction and what glory there is when your supposed opponents have been crippled while your team gets favoured calls? It's not surprising to see him so frustrated, especially since the italian press (whose only hobby seems to consist in harassing the coaches for every dubious episode rather than talking about the teams' performances) has been with a knife on his throat so far. I predict he'll have a lot of harsh things to say (some that he already has said) once he quits his job at Inter.

Atleast we Juve won't be the center of hatred and scandals anymore (we got so many wrong ref calls against us both this and last season that I've lost count of them), and our players will finally be able to play with a serene attitude and work for the rebirth of this club. I can't wait to see the new stadium finished. We have followed the English as example and once we'll have an arena of our property the club will finally be able to completely stand on its own two feets without having to get the financial aid from the owners (the Agnellis, who are not anymore as wealthy as they used to be). And we're nurturing our home grown talent as well. I don't know if we'll follow Arsenal's example in making a whole team of youngsters (not as long as Ranieri remains in charge), but atleast we are certainly taking notes of all the positive aspects that the English teams have shown these years.
Old 2009-03-14, 22:34   Link #2293
Alleluia_Cone
Prospective Cog

My concern with the current cycle of EPL dominance in the Champions League is that it has its basis purely on financial resources. I don't see the trend reversing itself, or reverting to another league, unless the financial picture significantly changes. In the EPL, foreign owners are liable to purchase any club in the league and through their own largess convert a traditionally mediocre side into a world beater (i.e., Chelsea). With the recent purchase of Manchester City by oil sheiks, I don't see the situation bettering itself. There have also been constant rumblings that Arsenal is ripe for purchase by Middle Eastern buyers.

On the other side of the coin, AC Milan is a perfect example of what has gone wrong on the continent. They currently feature Paolo Malidini (age 40) in the back, who has been there since before I was born (no knock on him, since he is my favorite player, but still). They just recently purchased David Beckham (age 33), who, for all his free kick prowess, would not start for any of the EPL top four. They also brought back Shevchenko (age 32) who is long past his best. And that is not mention Seedorf (age 32), Nesta (age 32), and Ronaldinho (age 28...going on 37).

What I fail to grasp is how Silvio Berlusconi can continue to play poor when his resources far exceed those of the Glazers and the owners of Liverpool. It seems like all the best players now almost exclusively ply their trade in England. The only thing holding anyone back, it seems, is that some of the Argentinians and Brazilians have always been reluctant to make the trip to the island. That said, with the arrival of Tevez, Mascherano, and Robinho, even that seems to be changing. Indeed, if the choice was completely left to AC Milan, Kaká would be there as well. And if Messi wasn't so fragile, I have no doubt that he would have a Manchester United or Chelsea shirt right now.
Alleluia_Cone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 22:55   Link #2294
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Well, financial gap between the leagues could be eliminated if the 6+5 rules will be enforced. That will force all clubs to field homegrown players, and there will be less movement of foreign players from club to club. I don't know how much it'll affect the EPL teams though, they might have english young players in their youth academies, getting ready for this new rule. I know for sure it'll hurt Inter (which is not a bad thing, how can they label themselves "italian" is beyond me).

Quote:
What I fail to grasp is how Silvio Berlusconi can continue to play poor when his resources far exceed those of the Glazers and the owners of Liverpool. It seems like all the best players now almost exclusively ply their trade in England. The only thing holding anyone back, it seems, is that some of the Argentinians and Brazilians have always been reluctant to make the trip to the island. That said, with the arrival of Tevez, Mascherano, and Robinho, even that seems to be changing. Indeed, if the choice was completely left to AC Milan, Kaká would be there as well. And if Messi wasn't so fragile, I have no doubt that he would have a Manchester United or Chelsea shirt right now.
As I said Berlusconi doesn't really stick his nose too much in the club's affairs. If you want to blame someone for Milan's situation you have to direct your gaze towards Galliani, and Ancelotti. They put too much faith in Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Maldini and the others while they didn't realize that these guys are way past their best. An other problem I see them having is that their youth academy isn't producing a lot of good players either, mostly because they always preferred buying star players from other teams than growing their own ones. Even the young players that are now part of Milan have been bought from foreign clubs (Pato, Thiago Silva, Mattioni, Flamini). Their only homegrown youngster who's doing well is Paloschi, but he's been loaned to Parma in serie B (and I think they should have loaned him to a small Serie A side). Antonini doesn't seem to be that promising of a player, but I might be wrong.

As for the South Americans, they usually prefer Serie A since most of the times they easily adapt to our league. Half of Brazil's lineup is made of Serie A players. But yeah, things might change in future if the EPL keeps dominating.
Old 2009-03-14, 23:25   Link #2295
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

@Shinndou:
i complitly agree with you in that Inter should have been part of it as well. i mentioned that even Moratti had some calls placed to officals. they should not have gotten away clean. i hope the 'special one' does leave and at this moment in time it is said here in UK that he would most likely be the succesor of Fergi. he has a trmondus respect for Fergeson and right now i cnanot see anyone better for when Fergi does leave. that is to say that he won't die at the touchline before that.

don't know much about the dubious calls that go in Inter's favour. hav't watched too many games this season. it used to be on every week here but, that has died down now and when they are on it's just not the same. Juve are doing the right thing in building a base from youth. and it's also true that these days the tinkerman is not playing the youngesters as he should. it was also the case when he was at Valencia. who are one of my fav teams and he just would not play the youngersters. he did't even play Aimer, who was one of there best players.

@Alleluia Cone:
for Ac in my point of view i think it is also because of the fans. imagen if he does not play those players and they lose. it will backfire on him. (similer thing happend in the last world cup. brazil team had to play fat and unfit renaldo, if he did not play and they lost the coach would be in for it.) also i don't know exactly how long Ancelotti has been there but it is a long time in football. i think it's become hard for him to drop those players until they retire because of the probable relationship they have as well as those players with the fans. if the old guys were dropped and they retaliated the fans would take the side of the players that they have grown up with.

as for forign players playing the EPL some of it has been because of the money but, another aspact is that it is a very fast paced leauge which test the players. this is even before all the buying of the clubs. true in that i am a Chelsea fan and i know full well that we would not be playing like we are now if it had not been for the money. and some of the players who have come to the club are just there so that they can live out the rest of the career in good money. but, in saying that we as well as city and united and now Liverpool. with Gunners who might join the party may have a lot of money and be able to buy players and offer them a lot of money but, teams in EPL are still challanging all the big teams.

best case right now would be Aston Villa. they have some great young players that they developed and have IMHO the best manager out of the top 4 teams. and actully Martin O'Neill is probly like the 2/3rd best manger in the leauge. Villa are cahallanging foe CL next season and Everton have been challanging the big 4 for the last 2/3 seasons. becasue of all the great players it has made the lower teams that much better.
Old 2009-03-20, 06:19   Link #2296
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

CL draw

Quarter-finals

Villarreal v Arsenal

Manchester United v Porto

Liverpool v Chelsea

Barcelona v Bayern Munich

Semi-finals

Manchester United or Porto v Villarreal or Arsenal

Barcelona or Bayern Munich v Liverpool or Chelsea

Seems like Chelsea and Pool really loves each other in Europe draw XD

As for us, Villareal seems like a good opponent and just like AW, I reluctant to think too far ahead with our form going up and down.. Too bad AA wont be available to us for CL games this season, but we getting our captain back b y April .. and Super really need a good performance if he really intend to put himself on the shopping windows (ala Gallas), else we got an abundance of striker waiting in for his spot in the first XI
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2009-03-20, 08:17   Link #2297
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
the hardes route is always the best. in saying that for the past seasons we always tend to get either Pool or Barca. i don't mind either way.
am i a fortune teller or what.

i'm so gald that we got Pool. then when we win we get Barca or Bayrn. the hardest route is always best. Gus wil have a chance to show his skills. also we have some really important players back so this all ties together.
Old 2009-03-20, 12:11   Link #2298
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Chelsea again!?

I'm not worried about Liverpool playing Chelsea at all, but it does tend to get tedious and annoying when it's the same people every year.

At least Liverpool will now have a chance to exorcise the demons of last year's semi-finals, after John Arne Riise's idiotic own goal in Anfield, in what was literally the last second of the first leg, undid all the hardwork of dominating Chelsea there, unnecessarily making the second leg in Stamford Bridge a very difficult task.

Not to mention untimely injuries to Fabio Aurelio, Martin Skrtel and Torres during those two matches shifted the odds to Chelsea's favour.

Guus Hiddink is a great tactician, but in Rafa Benitez, he will meet his match.

From the quality of teams on this bracket, whoever between Liverpool/Chelsea/Barca/Bayern ends up winning the Champions League will be more deserving of the trophy than those on Man U/Porto/Arsenal/Villarreal bracket.

Speaking of Man U, after a bad thrashing last week, they have got off scot-free again when it comes to draws, where they got what has got to be the easiest draw with Porto, unless Jesuado Ferreira can prove me wrong. And then there's Arsenal vs Villarreal, the Yellow Submarine will be wanting revenge for the defeat in 2006.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 12:26   Link #2299
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

^^^wow. you know Jealousy and bitterness is not a good trate.

and Drogba was killing your defence all night on the second leg. also if i remember correctly Essien's goal was not offside.

injuries are a part of the game. we have had so many this season.

and that was all then, this is now. no matter how good you are now, when the match comes around, on the night it is a different matter.

Last edited by kayote; 2009-03-20 at 12:42.
kayote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 23:10   Link #2300
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

LOL Kinny.. Counting your chickens before the eggs hatched?

For me.. easy or hard, its quarterfinal stage.. and each 8 teams earns their rights to be here.. They are equal.. and they each have 180 minutes to proves their rights for the last 4 and beyond.

For us Arsenals.. it seems that this year is the year where we met our old players.. We've met Baptista.. Villareal have Bobby Pires and Cygan.. And theres a slight chance of meeting our King back (there's also icecream addict.. but he more likely sitting on the bench eating icecream then playing on the pitch). We'll be taking our steps one at the time.. As long as the other team coming for a football game, we welcome you and dare you to match us at our game.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Tags
football, soccer