AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-26, 08:17   Link #961
endarion88

what's the use of raising tools in workshop? the parameter that unlock recipe are knowledge skill and sense right?
Old 2012-03-26, 08:36   Link #962
Wigwams

tools reduces the number of required materials you need to synthesize items. its very handy and convenient.

for example you need 4 stones to turn into good stones. with high enough tools you only need 1. thus a ordinary stone can turn into grade A stone in 1:1 ratio.

P.S. sense is for your backyard, SKILL is actually the stat that increases your synthesize rank. so if you have high SKILL each item you make increases your synthesize XP much faster... but this stat isnt really helpful as mass producing using TOOLS is better. you get more items to use/sell and more or less just the same amount of synthesize XP.

Last edited by Wigwams; 2012-03-26 at 09:12.
Wigwams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 09:36   Link #963
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
tools reduces the number of required materials you need to synthesize items. its very handy and convenient.

for example you need 4 stones to turn into good stones. with high enough tools you only need 1. thus a ordinary stone can turn into grade A stone in 1:1 ratio.

P.S. sense is for your backyard, SKILL is actually the stat that increases your synthesize rank. so if you have high SKILL each item you make increases your synthesize XP much faster... but this stat isnt really helpful as mass producing using TOOLS is better. you get more items to use/sell and more or less just the same amount of synthesize XP.
thank you for the explaination, i just wanted to be sure which paramerers unlock recipe
Old 2012-03-26, 10:22   Link #964
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Emelita's prayer grounds mission is almost impossible -_-
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 10:26   Link #965
pavaman

just ranting here but... does anyone else think that asmodeus not being immune/absorbing dark element is just ridiculous?? >
pavaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 10:38   Link #966
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavaman View Post
just ranting here but... does anyone else think that asmodeus not being immune/absorbing dark element is just ridiculous?? >
she's was originaly a seraphym and not a demon so humm...no....
Old 2012-03-26, 11:14   Link #967
pavaman

sure but she is a devil now, and not a weak one at that.. so it does bugs me a bit, but perhaps its just me
pavaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 11:21   Link #968
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavaman View Post
sure but she is a devil now, and not a weak one at that.. so it does bugs me a bit, but perhaps its just me
On the same note: Suina who needs to equpi dive despite being a water manna or the angel's with no auto-fly ability (ignoring that it would give them an innate weakness against anti-air skills).

I just recruited Mylen and, *facepalm* it took two optional dungeons to give Wil a wind and holy weapon I call this quite an unbalanced distribution.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 11:28   Link #969
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I thought one of the meister weapons you craft is holy.

I admit while I was in NG+ I was partially curious how the asmodeus+wil scene would be like.......
Old 2012-03-26, 13:09   Link #970
Tiberium Wolf

OK... I am on my 3rd play now and I think I'll keep the chars lvls. Leveling the weapon rank is even more painful. Anyway my Serawi route with lvl 70 chars in a NG+ is so easy... they should have increased the mobs lvls too. Or was it because I didn't check the option of scrapping the lvl cap limit?
Old 2012-03-26, 13:35   Link #971
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Is there a newer patch than Kamidori English 1_0 out?
I'm getting some japanese text, I suspect it's the demon folks rumors...

EDIT:
Disregard that.
I found the text fix:
http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=59
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 14:33   Link #972
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
For NG++ I decided to reset all character levels and *not* carry over characters (or else dungeons will be impossible: base level for asmodeus = 80 and she along with other characters will spike a dungeon's scaling to its limits: first dungeon will have lv10 mobs). This can also be solved by carrying over items and use them in moderation.

I tried Roka for a while in another save. Imo she is pretty mediocre... A more agile version of Melodianna with higher all round stat (esp speed: something Melo and Eliza sort of lack early on).

Roka's lack of skills is what makes her disappointing. She only get the Pierce line of passives, so no Flurry*, no Prevail, no Ferocity. No defensive skills such as Soul Shield, Counter, Evade. She can heal but healing spells are trivial after the first 40 levels. I suppose she also does a holy AoE but AoE spells are sort of meh.

*her Ultimate weapon comes with Flurry III but it is also a Holy weapon (not omni): which imo is a bad thing as you can simply use a holy spell instead.
Aye, I remember you saying that. I'd like to try to carry over all of the characters and reset all their levels. Meh, I guess I'll cross that bridge when I finally get there.

Ah. I had a feeling that she wouldn't be very powerful. In the time I got to use her, she wasn't all that helpful. Her subordinates were much more powerful than she was. But in the end, I guess it all comes to down to using the characters that you like.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 14:58   Link #973
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Oh man... finally finished Emelita's prayer grounds mission after grinding money early game to do enchants (saving grace is that since its NG++ all 3 enchantments turn on per "square").
Burned a good 45 potions+reloading. Manhunter+FerocityII on low level mobs is quite brutal....
Old 2012-03-26, 22:47   Link #974
Xacual

This playthrough since it's my third and doing the last route going to try to fill out every slot in the index. I'm missing a couple random furniture, some I know are the monster trap ones, one though I'm not sure of since it's on the first page. Probably a shelf mutation or something.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 05:09   Link #975
shakeofinfinity
Learning the Guitar

how to unlock gems in clothing?
Old 2012-03-27, 09:43   Link #976
Wigwams

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeofinfinity View Post
how to unlock gems in clothing?
you need to enhance the clothing till you reach the Gem+ one. if you unlock that, you'll be able to put gems.
Old 2012-03-27, 10:46   Link #977
karburator

Where can I get divine bones exactly?
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 11:13   Link #978
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
Where can I get divine bones exactly?
Sin Gate in Yuidora Mine.
Old 2012-03-27, 12:03   Link #979
karburator

What level required?
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 12:13   Link #980
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
What level required?
It's a NG+ dungeon. Wil must be level 60 and the first round of recruits (up to Melodiana and Uya) must be recruited.

Tags
eushully