AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-14, 06:17   Link #10361
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

This episode definitely ramped the drama up in this episode. I'll say this and I only understood approximatly 40% of what went on XD. 2 Episodes left. 50 minutes for them to wrap up any more development they need.

So I mean, eh. If you take the preview into consideration (and keeping in mind how fickle the preview is on important stuff), I probably feel the same about the fate of Kalulu now as I did last week. Most of this episode was focused on how full of himself Schneizel is and how Lelouch has his hands full of dealing with it.
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:19   Link #10362
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Pfiuuuuu after have seen the raw, I feel way better.

Ikaruga's team isn't dead : Good
Schneizel is a big bastard : Good
Kallen is showing as if she tried to kill him in preview : Good to kalulu, bad to Kallen's safety; Preview is always toying with us, just like all those kisses, this preview for Turn 22 who showed us Kallen and Lulu together whereas they took separate ways...

Moreover, the Gurren isn't attaking in the preview, he is coming from above, so, If the point is to show Kallen is ready to kill Kallen, she will certainly try to save him, take him, or anything.

Anyway, the last turn will be the shipping one; CC's gum line could very well happen there, as it seems she is going to leave (and we can assume Lelouch is going to leave as well in an other place), and Kallen's gum line as well.

IMO, CC will head towards damocles, Kallen will fight Albion, and Gino and Anya will replace her, and so, her way toward Lelouch will be totally free.

Now, everything is in her hands, and sadly, a death is the most likely, even if I don't think it will be as Lelouch's enemy.

About Turn 24 line, I think CC will be the one to tell this. She is heading toward the battlefield, it's the better moment to choose to ask him if after everything she done, he hates her or not. (And if this is their goodbye, I predict some CluClu moment; But if Kallen don't confront him before, this will not be a total win to CC, Lelouch is a pimp)

Pfiuuu, never believe in a bad stream. I feel so better now

Kalulu all the way !

i like your optimisem
but i cant share it since at this point i dont like lelouch anymore
he turned into one of those asshole commanders in war movies who sends his troops to die by the hundreds while saying "we have reserves"
i'm not even completely sure he isnt really trying to take over the world anymore
Old 2008-09-14, 06:19   Link #10363
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
This episode definitely ramped the drama up in this episode. I'll say this and I only understood approximatly 40% of what went on XD. 2 Episodes left. 50 minutes for them to wrap up any more development they need.

So I mean, eh. If you take the preview into consideration (and keeping in mind how fickle the preview is on important stuff), I probably feel the same about the fate of Kalulu now as I did last week. Most of this episode was focused on how full of himself Schneizel is and how Lelouch has his hands full of dealing with it.
Schenziel was full of himself until Lelouch brought him down a peg or 2 by luring his forces over mt Fuji and blowing them all up. Schenziel is a sore loser and had to resort to a WMD to even the odds.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:21   Link #10364
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
About Turn 24 line, I think CC will be the one to tell this. She is heading toward the battlefield, it's the better moment to choose to ask him if after everything she done, he hates her or not. (And if this is their goodbye, I predict some CluClu moment; But if Kallen don't confront him before, this will not be a total win to CC, Lelouch is a pimp)
What goodbye? Explain please.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:22   Link #10365
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Uh...we're unsure of the status of the Ikaruga crew. Ougi's alive, sure, and I'm also thinking that if everyone was dead he would have said so, but he only just surfaced out of unconsciousness...eh. Tomorrow will tell all.
Seen how Tamaki and kallen seemed relief before to return toward the battlefield, I'd say that their important ones are alive, and if Ougi is alive, it's certinly the same to a lot of people.

I don't think those two could have been this much "joyful" if their friends were dead Kallen didn't seemed in a soul state of "Fuck you Lelouch, i'm going to walk over your dead body"
Add to this that Amisuke told she will act on her own, and Taniguchi told she realized she loved him after the kiss...hard to go kill the man you love like this, especially if you realize that your devellopment should help you to understand who he is, and that you are under the ordres of a big Psychopat

An to trust a preview...well. No, those are always full of lie -_-""

CC is going to head towards the battlefield Narona, so there will be a separation; I didn't say une séparation pour toujours ;p mais même momentanée, il y aura une séparation je pense.

Blade : I still like Lelouch personally, and I don't think Kallen can forget she loves him in 2 Turns, especially if finally, her commandor was the one who used Fleija -_-''
It's not optimism, I still think she could die...and I don't want it -_-

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:23   Link #10366
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
C.C. gave a genuine smile in the preview. If that's not the most major make-or-break death flag, I don't know what is.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:23   Link #10367
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i like your optimisem
but i cant share it since at this point i dont like lelouch anymore
he turned into one of those asshole commanders in war movies who sends his troops to die by the hundreds while saying "we have reserves"
i'm not even completely sure he isnt really trying to take over the world anymore
I don't understand japanese, but did he have another choice to make? What did you want him to do?
Old 2008-09-14, 06:24   Link #10368
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
C.C. gave a genuine smile in the preview. If that's not the most major make-or-break death flag, I don't know what is.
I don't call that a geniume smile imo (at least not a "thank you lelouch to make me smile "smile, it's more a saacastic one), but we will see....
Old 2008-09-14, 06:24   Link #10369
Dream_Traveller
Banned

I suppose so. I worry for others, though...the Bridge Bunnies...

Well...magazine interview aside, Kallen just saw her allies being ruthlessly slaughtered and shot down by the man she loved right before her eyes. If not outright pissed, she should at least be embittered.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:27   Link #10370
Sports72Xtrm

Well can I tear down this Celetial Being/unite the world against tyrants like me theory for Zero Requiem plan yet or is there still room for doubt?
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:29   Link #10371
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
I suppose so. I worry for others, though...the Bridge Bunnies...

Well...magazine interview aside, Kallen just saw her allies being ruthlessly slaughtered and shot down by the man she loved right before her eyes. If not outright pissed, she should at least be embittered.

You liked those bridges bunnies, didn't you ?
It seems Kallen and Tamaki don't have the same feelings as you
But I think they should be alright, after all, the Ikaruka is just like the Archangel, the ship where were living the men who can make the impossible, possible

About Kallen I don't know, but this preview seems too much explicit to see this as a proof, since previews seems always ready to screw us -_-'

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:29   Link #10372
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Lets be fair here. He didn't send his troops out to destroy the black knights slowly. Schneizel sent in the Black Knights with a majority of his forces at lelouch...which let Lelouch use his ground trap. I swear, you would think anyone that has fought lelouch in the past would remember he uses traps for EVERYTHING. If the Black Knights weren't among the first to fly over the mount, they'd be fine.

That being said, I'm sure Kallen won't be fair about it. She'll probably have the short burst of "Lelouch, wtf are you doing?" rage for a bit.
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:30   Link #10373
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I don't understand japanese, but did he have another choice to make? What did you want him to do?
at this point things are the way they are becouse HE deceided for it to be like this
he could have used his immense popularity with the common people on both sides to become part of the UFN and bring about world peace (or at least end the war)
so what if he would have needed to only use 20% vote in the UFN
just haggle around abit and rise it to 40% and you have power postion and popularity all over the world
instead he chooses to start an all out world war all for the sake of some stupid plan we still dont know the detailes of
thats why i think he's an ass
again if something changes later i'll retract my statment but for now i kinda hope kallen smears him like a bug
the only thing that makes him seem like he is still the hero (anti-hero, and i cant even say that with a strait face) is that shnizel is even worse
but when the only thing someone can say to your defense is that your better then a man who is trying to nuke his way into power
then you suck
Old 2008-09-14, 06:33   Link #10374
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
Lets be fair here. He didn't send his troops out to destroy the black knights slowly. Schneizel sent in the Black Knights with a majority of his forces at lelouch...which let Lelouch use his ground trap. I swear, you would think anyone that has fought lelouch in the past would remember he uses traps for EVERYTHING. If the Black Knights weren't among the first to fly over the mount, they'd be fine.

That being said, I'm sure Kallen won't be fair about it. She'll probably have the short burst of "Lelouch, wtf are you doing?" rage for a bit.
the guy doesnt even pay the milk man
Old 2008-09-14, 06:34   Link #10375
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
at this point things are the way they are becouse HE deceided for it to be like this
he could have used his immense popularity with the common people on both sides to become part of the UFN and bring about world peace (or at least end the war)
so what if he would have needed to only use 20% vote in the UFN
just haggle around abit and rise it to 40% and you have power postion and popularity all over the world
instead he chooses to start an all out world war all for the sake of some stupid plan we still dont know the detailes of
thats why i think he's an ass
again if something changes later i'll retract my statment but for now i kinda hope kallen smears him like a bug
the only thing that makes him seem like he is still the hero (anti-hero, and i cant even say that with a strait face) is that shnizel is even worse
but when the only thing someone can say to your defense is that your better then a man who is trying to nuke his way into power
then you suck
Ouch ......

Well, imo you should wait to see what the Zero Requiem truly is. Don't forget that the staff is fan of lelouch, they will not end the series with him as a complete jerk.

Yeah, he made some mistakes, but what he's trying to do now "could" have a meaning.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2008-09-14 at 14:47. Reason: Please write in English considering the forum is dedicated to that particular language.
Old 2008-09-14, 06:39   Link #10376
sandykins

^ Lol, yeah. A few people are jumping to conclusions. There are only 2 more episodes left. I think I'll try my best not to get spoiled for the last 2 episodes and just enjoy them as they come.
sandykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:40   Link #10377
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Ouch ......

Well, imo you should wait to see what the Zero Requiem truly is. Don't forget that the staff is fan of lelouch, they will not end the series with him as a complete jerk.

Yeah, he made some mistakes, but what he's trying to do now "could" have a meaning.
like i said
i'll wait and see before passing final judgment
but for now i cant help feeling like i do when i see this ep
and i do think it would be better for kallen to be really trying to kill him next ep
it would need something pretty fucking epic for that to reallisticly change in a way that doesnt make kallen look like his dog
Old 2008-09-14, 06:42   Link #10378
sandykins

Quote:
it would need something pretty fucking epic for that to reallisticly change in a way that doesnt make kallen look like his dog
Shirley's ghost interrupts: "The power of forgiveness/love/whatchamacallit!"

Audience: "WTF?"
sandykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:42   Link #10379
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Huh...
I got FREYA-ed by all the discussions/spoilers here, so I decided to drop the series until I see some...plausible resolutions for all the characters.

Zannen, it's just my poor nerves.

Anyway, Kallen is my fav character...*prays for a not-so-mindscrewing end*
I'm fine if she dies, as long as it is not done like s***.
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:42   Link #10380
X_Danny_X

you know, someone in the spoiler thread posted something good....in the preview where Kallen is about to attack lelouch, that could be Sayako in disguise or C.C, then that machine that we saw after the scene with Kallen/Lelouch, will interrupt Kallen. Could be Lelouch himself and might just tried to tell Kallen his plans.

then not, Suzaku comes and just handles Kallen after being double team...from the looks of the preview, it seems he was shooting random shots at UFN/Schienzel army grunts.