AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-08, 04:09   Link #1
password1

an action anime of interest

hi,i recently have finished watching some great recomendations from this forum mostly love comedy but my friend convinced me to watch clymore saying it was good i have to admit i was hesitant... well let me just say it was one of the best action anime ive seen in a long time granted i havent watched any in awhile lol but still it was amazingly well done in my opinion excluding the fact that it was stopped short and thus and a alt. ending given it was only 26 episodes to begin with it was still pretty damn good so pleasee if anymore has a action like claymore id very much like if it could have a simular plot were everyone has power and the main character is special type thing i know im missing somthing somewere because there hundreds of action anime titles like claymore to give you a basic id ill list some anime that have the whole classic good organization hunting down bad people with powers type thing..lol

anime ive seen:claymore,yu yu hakusho,witch hunter robin,beserker,scryed,death note,darker than black,tenjou tenge
naruto,bleach,hunter x hunter, rurouni kenshin

this is just a basic idea but you should get the idea most of these are strictly based on like a power struggle between good and bad and the main character has powers and wants to get stronger or simply is just trying to accomplish somthing and someones trying to stop them type plot but as i mentioned before anything like claymore would be amazingly great thank you..
Old 2007-10-08, 12:23   Link #2
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
If you like power struggle between the good and bad, then I will recommend Chrno Crusade, but it's not really pure action.
Old 2007-10-08, 18:31   Link #3
password1

really im just interested in a action anime simular to claymore but thx for the input
Old 2007-10-10, 16:17   Link #4
LittleBuddy
Young Member

Well maybe you would like Trinity Blood but it's Science fiction with vampires. Its the best anime I have ever seen till now. It's not really like Claymore but maybe you would like it.
Old 2007-10-11, 12:13   Link #5
S Class hunter Amon

Quote:
everyone has power and the main character is special type thing i know im missing somthing somewere because there hundreds of action anime titles like claymore to give you a basic id ill list some anime that have the whole classic good organization hunting down bad people with powers type thing..
Tokyo underground is exactly like that. everyone has elemental powers but Rumina(main character) has wind for his element ad no one else does!.....and he hunts an orginazation....sometimes it's the other was around lol
Old 2007-10-12, 03:19   Link #6
Keirn

Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou.

And the sequel: Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou Tou Dai Ni Maku.

If the length of the name doesn't scare you off; give it a try. It's a great anime. Licensed though.
Old 2007-10-13, 07:46   Link #7
LittleBuddy
Young Member

Well I forgot to talk about Kaze no Stigma. The characters have powers like controlling fire element or wind element. I didn't see all the anime so I can't really talk about it...
Closed Thread