Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-01-30, 23:20   Link #381
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
well hopefully they'll have a translated commentary subtitle option. >_>
I hope they do...if they don't I won't complain, but it would be much better if they do.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 02:40   Link #382
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
well hopefully they'll have a translated commentary subtitle option. >_>
they had that with the english version of the end of eva so im wondering why not..
ims ure theyll add it in the english dvds
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 02:41   Link #383
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
they had that with the english version of the end of eva so im wondering why not..
ims ure theyll add it in the english dvds
I've found it pretty common with movies actually, but it just depends on what the localizers are willing to do.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 08:24   Link #384
Oppius
Banned

Is it me or Cornelia have strange feeling on her sister Euphemia?
A YURI INCEST?!
Oppius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 08:33   Link #385
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

They have been very close since they were little so that is all.

Is it right to assume that season 2 will have the finale for this show? I'd honestly not like to see it go beyond the second season.

Last edited by Dann of Thursday; 2008-02-01 at 10:41.
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 11:07   Link #386
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
They have been very close since they were little so that is all.

Is it right to assume that season 2 will have the finale for this show? I'd honestly not like to see it go beyond the second season.
certainly looking that way right now.
Old 2008-02-01, 11:09   Link #387
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, I'm glad about that. I don't want this to become some huge franchise.
Old 2008-02-03, 01:36   Link #388
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
Cornelia always pampered and spoiled Euphie. Lelouch mentions it himself.

Euphemia is obviously not a good leader or the type to handle tough situations. Cornelia is the strong person/elder sister. She basically wants to make Euphie's life easier and protected and fights for her so she doesn't have too.

It's not Incest, Nunnally and Lelouch have a more incest relationship than anybody. x3

I mean, honestly. He puts her into bed while in a nightgown, wiped her mouth after she let soup drip down her chin. ( Oh gawd that gave me bad imagery )

Marioshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-03, 01:37   Link #389
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Honestly, they are way too close. Nunnally needs to get a little less attached to Lelouch or there could be some problems in the future.
Old 2008-02-03, 01:40   Link #390
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
Oh, also she got sick when he wasn't around ( Off doing Zero things )

I've watched the episodes again, perhaps Mao tying her legs together was a sign?

Perhaps she has the power to move her legs a little bit and could open her eyes even. But she understand that if she does open her eyes and moves; her brother won't take care of her as much or pamper her either.

O-o; Nunnally is secretly Evil? :0 THE NYA IS A TRAP

Marioshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-03, 01:47   Link #391
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well it seems from the sound episodes and certain scenes that she isn't exactly paralyzed, just very weak. The blindness I believe to be psychological like Lelouch thinks as a result of seeing her mother shot up in front of her. I think she does worry that he'll leave her, which is her greatest fear.

I don't really think she is evil. I think she may be like how I pictured Marianne: She is very nice and sweet, but if you try to harm her loved ones in any way she'll tear your head off.
Old 2008-02-04, 00:58   Link #392
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I don't really think she is evil. I think she may be like how I pictured Marianne: She is very nice and sweet, but if you try to harm her loved ones in any way she'll tear your head off.
... And still smiling sweetly when doing this. XD

Yes. About Nunnally's legs. Lelouch said "her legs are weak and couldn't come this far" when searching for her in the forest (SE3). It'd be strange for him to say so if she can't walk at all. In SE4, Nunnally said to herself "I was so afraid that I escaped without giving much thought". It'd be a little hard to escape by just crawling. And in SE6 she seems to be visiting the hospital on a regular basis. For what? In the novel it's hinted rehabilitation.

And her eyes. Nunnally actually ain't that good at distinguishing people's footsteps (except for Lelouch's). She mistook C.C. for Sayoko in Ep4, mistook Mao for Sayoko in Ep16, and mistook V.V. for C.C. in Ep24. Maybe she's just not paying attention. But she said she could tell if a cat is crippled... did you really hear Arthur's footsteps or did you peek?

I suspect she's keeping this way to make sure Lelouch stays by her side. But that's just my opinion.
That ain't evil, just possessive.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 01:09   Link #393
flou
That's no lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post

And her eyes. Nunnally actually ain't that good at distinguishing people's footsteps (except for Lelouch's). She mistook C.C. for Sayoko in Ep4, mistook Mao for Sayoko in Ep16, and mistook V.V. for C.C. in Ep24. Maybe she's just not paying attention. But she said she could tell if a cat is crippled... did you really hear Arthur's footsteps or did you peek?
In terms of distinguishing C.C.'s and V.V.'s footsteps, it could be that they have a similar "presence" or "aura" (I think there was meaning behind her inability to differentiate between the two). That wouldn't explain Mao, though. Maybe he tiptoed to the door? That or Sayoko-san's been eating too much pizza
flou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 01:16   Link #394
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by flou View Post
In terms of distinguishing C.C.'s and V.V.'s footsteps, it could be that they have a similar "presence" or "aura" (I think there was meaning behind her inability to differentiate between the two). That wouldn't explain Mao, though. Maybe he tiptoed to the door? That or Sayoko-san's been eating too much pizza
He could read minds, I'm sure it'd be easy for him to figure out how to get Nunnally to think "oh, Sayoko's coming back."
Old 2008-02-04, 01:37   Link #395
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
He could read minds, I'm sure it'd be easy for him to figure out how to get Nunnally to think "oh, Sayoko's coming back."
Hmm... that's a good point. Although I think it'll take some efforts to mimic Sayoko's footsteps if Nunnally's hearing is really as good as being able to tell whether a cat is crippled or not.
(Yes. My biggest question is Arthur. Cats hardly make a sound when walking.)

About C.C. and V.V.... Besides having the same aura, I suspect another reason- Nunnally is expecting C.C. to come.
Since she could recognize Lelouch's footsteps from the other end of the hallway, that means Lelouch already blew his cover the moment he stepped into the room. (Unless his magic boots can save him.)
Knowing Lelouch is Zero, she might expect him to pick her up at some point. And C.C. would be the perfect one to do so without making a big fuss. I find it strange for her to ask the student council to go and save Suzaku. Does she really expect 3 normal students to be able to save him? Or is she making them leave the room so they wouldn't panic and think it's kidnapping when someone comes to take her away?

Last edited by Koshimizu; 2008-02-04 at 11:53.
Old 2008-02-04, 01:59   Link #396
ashlay
the red string of fate

oh evil Nunnally, how I hope you're not just some crazy delusion dreamt up by us fans.
Old 2008-02-04, 02:39   Link #397
Stretch5920

There's stuff about her having a sadistic side to her whenever she is away from Lelouch in suppliment story material somewhere.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 03:13   Link #398
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
There's stuff about her having a sadistic side to her whenever she is away from Lelouch in suppliment story material somewhere.
yes in the novel but the novel isnt exactly canon to the series if i last remember
Old 2008-02-04, 03:21   Link #399
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
It's the novel, the supplement-wannabe but ended up not accepted as canon because the writer got too carried away and was modestly critized by several of the CG's staff. And unfortunately it's in the first book, which is the most messed up one, especially regarding young Suzaku and Nunnally. So we don't know how trustworthy this part is.
Old 2008-02-04, 07:54   Link #400
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
It's the novel, the supplement-wannabe but ended up not accepted as canon because the writer got too carried away and was modestly critized by several of the CG's staff. And unfortunately it's in the first book, which is the most messed up one, especially regarding young Suzaku and Nunnally. So we don't know how trustworthy this part is.
how many novels are there now then?
and are they avaliable in English?
ive only read a small portion of the first novel when someone translated it, ive been interested in buying them or atleased reading them..
are they avaliable in English?

Tags
q&a