Notices

Old 2012-10-09, 03:45   Link #4481
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
That's interesting. Wasnt Yuri
Spoiler for about Yuri:
She's a commoner because in the Japanese magic society, her family's pretty low ranked. Her family isn't even close to the level of the four families.As for being a descendent of the goddess, most of the magic families in Japan are probably so as well--which is a prerequisite for being a hime-miko.Compared to your typical Japanese family, her family would be pretty high-ranked(the Mariyas held the rank of Baron before the Americans abolished Japanese nobility after WWII), but in the eyes of some in the four families, she's scum.One of the reason why the Carolingian dynasty(a historic ruling dynasty in France) was ended was that the legitimate heir, Charles, Duke of Lower Lorraine, married the daughter of a low ranked noble, a vassal of his opponent. This shows that within the elite, there are those who are more elite than others, and those less elite are automatically considered scum by the others.The reason why the aristocrats are so annoyed is that Kings aren't even supposed to marry nobles, they are supposed to marry royalty. Even Louis XIV had to marry in secret because his second wife was a noble, but not a royal(e.g. a descendant of a sovereign ruler via the male line).Therefore, technically, every member of Godou's harem would be scandalized if they became the official wife except for Erica.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-09 at 04:02.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 03:51   Link #4482
Ddraig

Yes and out of all those hime-miko from high class family non of them probably even have power or unique gift like Yuri, Hikari, or Ena.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 04:05   Link #4483
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Yes and out of all those hime-miko from high class family non of them probably even have power or unique gift like Yuri, Hikari, or Ena.
Yes there actually is, Ena and Kaoru are from those four high-ranked families.But regardless, the b@stards just don't care.Like I said,aristocrats,many of them, don't care as much about merit as birth. In the eyes of some extreme elitists, the fact that you are useful to society simply meant that you are born to serve. It's similar to the belief of some white skinheads in the 18th century where they believed that the Native Americans were inferior to the Caucasian race because they were easier to succumb to diseases and supposedly extinct, whilst the Africans were destined to serve as slaves because they were more resistant to disease than the whites. This world is full of hypocrisy.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-09 at 04:22.
Old 2012-10-09, 04:12   Link #4484
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Yes there actually is, Ena and Kaoru are from those four high-ranked families.But regardless, the b@stards just don't care.
even if godou forced to married kaoru, she proabbly choose with girls instead..... maybe
Old 2012-10-09, 04:13   Link #4485
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
even if godou forced to married kaoru, she proabbly choose with girls instead..... maybe
Is she actually a LES?She even wears an
Spoiler for vol 13:
Old 2012-10-09, 04:49   Link #4486
whitecloud

If I don't mistaken isn't she once said she doesn't mind anyone boys or girls as long they are to her preference even though she prefers girls...so she is a bi actually...

You know if godou managed to get kaoru on his side completely not like know which is "not exactly enemy but not completely an ally either" (basically as long it benefit both side she will do most thing) isn't it great...two brain Erica and kaoru to manage godou's kingdom... Isn't kaoru already has good opinion of him already..just a bit more push and I'm sure he can change her even if she is a lez or bi to his self willingly harem member
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 04:50   Link #4487
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

kaoru, if she given two option to choose beetwen tobe with male or female, she proably choose both, yet heavily to female side... raughly... 45%-65% ratio pertenanage beetwen male-female...
...maybe
Old 2012-10-09, 04:57   Link #4488
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
If I don't mistaken isn't she once said she doesn't mind anyone boys or girls as long they are to her preference even though she prefers girls...so she is a bi actually...

You know if godou managed to get kaoru on his side completely not like know which is "not exactly enemy but not completely an ally either" (basically as long it benefit both side she will do most thing) isn't it great...two brain Erica and kaoru to manage godou's kingdom... Isn't kaoru already has good opinion of him already..just a bit more push and I'm sure he can change her even if she is a lez or bi to his self willingly harem member
Erica once mentioned that she's the queen whilst Kaoru is the scheming bishop--from the description, I doubt Kaoru's gonna be interested in being part of the harem. Besides, she just doesn't seem to see Godou that way.
Old 2012-10-09, 05:25   Link #4489
erdii

about yuri's case Godou should just quit and make his own organization like Alec. no matter what he wants, he can not fully take control over things in current organization. he can even offer his services to another country, can even join forces with a certain "nee-san" of him or a friend in America. ı don't think they will reject him. for me godou's being a leader of organization that has long history is boring. He should just start his own
Old 2012-10-09, 05:39   Link #4490
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Spoiler for spoil:

like, Independent Small Squardon Anti Heretic Gods of Japan(ISSAHGoJ) or som'tin like dat..??
Old 2012-10-09, 06:03   Link #4491
GundamFan

Quote:
He'd probably need to migrate elsewhere though. The U.S. might be a good location, considering there doesn't seem to be any political structure in terms of the magic world. And then again, that's JPS' turf. Maybe he should just conquer JPS and add her to the harem before going there. And no, even if they got married, they aristocrats would still b@tch about it.
Australia might be a better option as far as we know not much of magicial political structure as far as we know, not alot of evil mages and no other Campiones either unlike U.S.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 06:42   Link #4492
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Australia might be a better option as far as we know not much of magicial political structure as far as we know, not alot of evil mages and no other Campiones either unlike U.S.
There are evil magicians anywhere. It's not like they would be dumb enough to try and bother a campione.....If they know he's a campione, I doubt they would even move near where he lives....But before he does that, he should move to Saudi Arabia. They can legally marry up to four women there.
Old 2012-10-09, 06:49   Link #4493
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Last option is, Godou and co. has moved to Alaska.....
Old 2012-10-09, 06:52   Link #4494
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
People are being demeaning to his 'friend'. How would you feel if someone said that your girl friend is a piece of shit?
And then those "people" become extinct noble, if I was a Campione and I heard that.

Quote:
That's interesting. Wasnt Yuri
Spoiler for about Yuri:
No, the miko that with Susanoo said all miko are descendent of hers.
Quote:
There are evil magicians anywhere. It's not like they would be dumb enough to try and bother a campione.....If they know he's a campione, I doubt they would even move near where he lives....But before he does that, he should move to Saudi Arabia. They can legally marry up to four women there.
But then the girls would need to cover up theirs face and they can't kiss in public.

BTW is Kaoru going to join the harem? cause I don't like peaple using others for their personal gain and since Kaoru is "helping" managing Godou new position, I hope she would join.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 07:08   Link #4495
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
But then the girls would need to cover up theirs face and they can't kiss in public.

BTW is Kaoru going to join the harem? cause I don't like peaple using others for their personal gain and since Kaoru is "helping" managing Godou new position, I hope she would join.
I am talking about them staying in Saudi Arabia temporarily just to get married. Almost all countries recognize polygamous marriages conducted in Muslim countries.

As for Kaoru, she's not joining. She's more interested in manipulating Godou and use him as a battering ram against the old men and women who dominates the History Fabrication Committee. If she's doing everything in his name, no one is gonna oppose her, this is because opposing a campione=suicide.
Old 2012-10-09, 07:14   Link #4496
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well that is one way of looking at it. It looks like the main conflict for vol 14 is about the status of Yuri's family. Yuri looks like she will have two volumes back to back on her development or maybe its Ena turn since she is part of this situation as well.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 08:06   Link #4497
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

So Kaoru is using Godou, Hopefully Godou get something out it as well.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 08:12   Link #4498
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
So Kaoru is using Godou, Hopefully Godou get something out it as well.
the way he's...every1 makes use of him

Except when he's using Youth
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 09:18   Link #4499
whitecloud

dont worry if he ever in desperate situation he could always use youth on kaoru...i guess...
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 09:28   Link #4500
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
dont worry if he ever in desperate situation he could always use youth on kaoru...i guess...
I don't even know if Kaoru will ever appear in fights. It's been mentioned that Kaoru is second in Japan in terms of swordsmanship and divination, but she's never been shown doing anything. She's always behind the front lines cleaning up messes caused by campiones or gods. I don't know if she will ever leave that post. Unlike other girls, she just lacks the motivation to do this.You can even say that she may be even smarter than Erica in terms of scheming. If Godou loses, oh well, at least I survived( the rest of the girls would be dead or seriously injured).As the most senior member of Godou's staff(yes, I would actually count her as a member of his direct staff), combined with her family influence, she would have easily been left to take control. If Godou wins, oh well, I helped him manage things from transportation to cleaning up messes. I'm an indispensable asset to the campione, he'd have to listen to me a lot because I'm such a great contributor to his cause. She simply just occupies one of the spots that has the least amount of risk whilst having the greatest amount to win should Godou succeed. Because she doesn't really have any commitment to Godou, I don't really trust her that much.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-09 at 09:58.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem