Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-07, 04:40   Link #2001
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
I'm hoping he dies alone. Maybe he can take the code and disappear. CC deserves a better end than that douche now.
Even Dann starts to think that Lulu is a douche! It's the end of the world!
Old 2008-09-07, 04:42   Link #2002
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Even Dann starts to think that Lulu is a douche! It's the end of the world!
I've hated Lelouch ever since episode 14. That's when he really fell off the wagon.

CC is now the only person he can turn to for comfort. I wish she would reject him though.
Old 2008-09-07, 04:43   Link #2003
NoLongerSane

I read the summary and I am just laughing my hide off. Honestly, so much for any type of romantic resolve. It look like the Lelouch/Kallen fandom was teased before being bent over and treated to a royal screwing by the writers. Anyway, anyone wants to do a small eulogy for the fallen KotR. They deserve it after being fed to the Lancelot.
Old 2008-09-07, 04:46   Link #2004
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
I think Kallen has raised Gino's death flag with all this, he'll prob die protecting her =P
stupid Kallen glad she's out of the race
It'll probably go something like this "We both lost important people."

If they end up not taking any sides, they're probably going to be the 'the only people who will find out the truth of Zero Requiem' at the end of the series, and live on together in memory of Suzaku and Lelouch.

"Even if history treats the both of you are enemies of the world, we will remember that you lied for the sake of it."
Old 2008-09-07, 04:46   Link #2005
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Lelouch made Kaguya cry ;A;
Old 2008-09-07, 04:48   Link #2006
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
Lelouch made Kaguya cry ;A;
And they rejected Lelouch joining the UFN so she deserves it
Old 2008-09-07, 04:51   Link #2007
Jestersage

What I am curious is: What kind of data is Nina trying to deliver to Lelouch, IF not FLEJIA? If it is FLEJIA, how could it help him?
Old 2008-09-07, 04:53   Link #2008
kakashi524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersage View Post
What I am curious is: What kind of data is Nina trying to deliver to Lelouch, IF not FLEJIA? If it is FLEJIA, how could it help him?
Maybe a way to counter FLEIA or make it useless. Kinda like the Neutron-Jammer cancelller in Gundam seed.
Old 2008-09-07, 04:53   Link #2009
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
She is likely researching some method as to how to neutralize FLEIJA, and likely made a breakthrough. She DID make FLEIJA, after all, so its not that surprising.
Old 2008-09-07, 04:53   Link #2010
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
something to counter it maybe, and while the UFN and the Black Knights are running around like scared chickens Lelouch, Suzaku, Orange, Lloyd, and Cecile will have a counterattack against it.
Old 2008-09-07, 04:57   Link #2011
killbethy

Lelouch's redemption cards...

1. Take over Japan with minimum casualties, then promptly liberate it and allow Japan its previous independence prior to Britannian occupation. Things to remember:
1. Lelouch's promise to Kallen to return to Ashford after everything is over.
2. The fact that Japan was to be liberated by Schneizel under the conditions that the BK's gave Zero up to him. They failed to meet their end of the bargain when he was saved by Rolo. Schneizel can always use this against them as well. Not to mention, Schneizel has no authoritative power now to really keep his end of the bargain either.

So by doing this: Lelouch regains the backing of the BK's, Kaguya, and possibly the UFN (not that he really needs it).

2. Clearing Euphy's name as the massacre princess and restoring her title as a Britannian Royal
Things to remember:
1. Cornelia affectively left Britannia and almost abandoned her claim to the throne to find out more information about Geass so that Euphy's name would be cleared. She also stated that V.V was Euphy's murderer, not Lelouch.
2. Schneizel also knows/knew about Geass, but made no effort to clear Euphy's name.

So by doing this: Lelouch could possibly regain the backing of Cornelia, Nina, etc.

3. Expose Jeremiah's Geass canceller and allow him to use it on anyone under the sway of Geass
1. BK's don't trust Lelouch because of his Geass power and the thought that they might be under it.
2. Nunnally is still under the sway of Charles' Geass, rewriting her memories.

So by doing this: Lelouch eliminates the doubts in anyone's mind that they were under the sway of his Geass. Considering that mostly everyone in the BK's was never Geassed, they can trust Lelouch again. Nunnally can see the world for herself (if un-geassed) and remember the details of what happened with Marianne (Schneizel taking care of the body) and see the world for what it truly is and turn on Schneizel.

4. Do nothing and allow Schneizel to create his own undoing.
hehehehehe.... something I think he will undoubtedly do. Since I am a big proponent of the fact that Schneizel does not give a rat's ass about anyone or anything other than victory, not even his own life. He would rather die himself and sacrifice everyone along the way than lose to Lelouch. I still think, when the time is right, after everyone has abandoned him (or even if he isn't abandoned), he will hold the world hostage with Damocles and FLEJIA. Thus creating a battle a "me vs. the world" battle... this would be the ultimate test for Schneizel, a battle he would want to win at any cost, simply to prove that he is a "winner".
Old 2008-09-07, 04:57   Link #2012
Jestersage

Seeing that Lelouch is very likely to die, do you think he will die like Liquid Ocelot, or die like Kira-DN?
Old 2008-09-07, 05:02   Link #2013
TheDisruptiveOne

Lelouch deserves the Yagami Raito treatment.
Old 2008-09-07, 05:03   Link #2014
killbethy

Quote:
It could be information about Damocles as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
stupid Kallen glad she's out of the race
Gino could die saving Kallen, but I think Kallen is far from being out of the race. If anything, Kallen staying with the BK's for now is a could thing for Kallen fans, because if she were to join Lelouch, her screen time would be cut in half (divided with Suzaku's). I think Kallen was really just deeply hurt that Lelouch chose Suzaku as his Knight of Zero, since Kallen was always so honored to be his "bodyguard" and stayed by his side the whole time... unlike Suzaku who was his enemy for the majority of it. So it means more screen time for Kallen. I really doubt the series will end with Kallen and Lelouch on opposite sides. I think the possibilties are only that Kallen will come to Lelouch's side later, or that one will die defending the other (and that's a coin toss... possibly in Kallen's favor for living, since all of Lelouch's previous love interests like Euphy and Shirley met their death through indirect actions of Lelouch. Lelouch sacrificing his life for Kallen would be his ultimate redemption for those who have lost their lives due to his Geass).

Quote:
Seeing that Lelouch is very likely to die, do you think he will die like Liquid Ocelot, or die like Kira-DN?
Like I just said... I could see Lelouch dying while saving Kallen. Perhaps it will be Kallen and Suzaku to bring together a new world. There have been plenty of Kallen and Suzaku moments throughout the show, as friends and as rivals. The two of them coming together at the end, as the only two people (I don't think C.C. counts as a person) to accept Lelouch as he truly is, would be great. You can read my other reason for Lelouch dying saving Kallen in the above quote response.
Old 2008-09-07, 05:05   Link #2015
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post
It could be information about Damocles as well.

Gino could die saving Kallen, but I think Kallen is far from being out of the race. If anything, Kallen staying with the BK's for now is a could thing for Kallen fans, because if she were to join Lelouch, her screen time would be cut in half (divided with Suzaku's). I think Kallen was really just deeply hurt that Lelouch chose Suzaku as his Knight of Zero, since Kallen was always so honored to be his "bodyguard" and stayed by his side the whole time... unlike Suzaku who was his enemy for the majority of it. So it means more screen time for Kallen. I really doubt the series will end with Kallen and Lelouch on opposite sides. I think the possibilties are only that Kallen will come to Lelouch's side later, or that one will die defending the other (and that's a coin toss... possibly in Kallen's favor for living, since all of Lelouch's previous love interests like Euphy and Shirley met their death through indirect actions of Lelouch. Lelouch sacrificing his life for Kallen would be his ultimate redemption for those who have lost their lives due to his Geass).
Kallen will end up with Arthur
Old 2008-09-07, 05:07   Link #2016
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
She is likely researching some method as to how to neutralize FLEIJA, and likely made a breakthrough. She DID make FLEIJA, after all, so its not that surprising.
That would be nice to see. It'd truly be a redeeming thign for her to do at this stage.. and considering how she reacted to the result of her own weapon, I doubt she's happy with the way Schneizel seem to treat it , being prepared to trigger-happily unleash it upon the world <_<.
Old 2008-09-07, 05:08   Link #2017
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
The way the writers are starting to botch the ending of this show, I might be okay with it.
Old 2008-09-07, 05:10   Link #2018
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
The way the writers are starting to botch the ending of this show, I might be okay with it.
I'd prefer it over Gino and Kallen.
Old 2008-09-07, 05:11   Link #2019
roon
_(:q 」∠)_ _(ФωФ*」∠)_
*Artist

Quote:
He isn't as bats#!t as Kira-DN, so IF Lelouch dies, I'd want him to go out like Liquid Ocelot. Shirtless and with an epic fist fight on a sky rise.

(Heh, just kidding on that last part.)
Old 2008-09-07, 05:12   Link #2020
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

This is obvious. Kallen x Arthur, CC x Cheese kun were the OTP.
How could we be so blind ?

Anyway, Lelouch made Kaguya cries...unforgivable -_-

Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers