AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-05-29, 05:26   Link #4041
Cirno
Eye'm the strongest

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranston View Post
Has anyone got recommendations on imouto-moe games? Moe being more important than H.
Monobeno, the loli imouto is voiced by Mai Kadokawi (Illya/Rorona/Sanya), my heart can't take her. >.<

Pick Koiseyo!! Imouto Banchou and Imouto Senbatsu☆Sousenkyo if you like all imouto heroines.
Cirno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 05:36   Link #4042
Mazyrian

Quote:
Has anyone got recommendations on imouto-moe games? Moe being more important than H.
It's not the main part, but Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na has a great imouto route.
Old 2013-05-29, 21:41   Link #4043
cranston

Monobeno looks nice.
Regarding Imouto Senbatsu and Imouto Bancho, how interactive are they? And how long and/or repetitive is it? (I'm assuming there are 364 endings?)
I've tried sister princess and the number of imouto in that game was already too many.
cranston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 22:06   Link #4044
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Monobeno looks nice.
Regarding Imouto Senbatsu and Imouto Bancho, how interactive are they? And how long and/or repetitive is it? (I'm assuming there are 364 endings?)
I've tried sister princess and the number of imouto in that game was already too many.
I've only played Imouto banchou but they're both by the same company so I assume they're very similar in style.

Interactivity, it's your typical visual novel. Just click, read, and daaaw. Imouto Banchou at least is so simple that even picking whose route to go with is brain-dead simple, just pick the girl. And no, there's not 365 routes. At least with imouto banchou there are five routes, each with one of the five most promiment and closest of the MC's imoutos. The vast majority of the 365 are background characters. Some of them are prominent side characters.

Also imouto banchou is very fast to complete. Each route is fairly short, but by short I don't mean lacking but I mean the writing doesn't inflate the length with unnecessary dialogue or filler. So finishing this game should take you relatively no time at all.
Old 2013-05-29, 22:16   Link #4045
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

Hi, I heard imoutos.

Imoban and Imosen are both good choices. I'll throw out Kurano-kunchi no Futago Jijou if only for Ema and Yae. Love the art and there's plenty of H if you want it too. It's there if you don't want it too.

For imouto routes, Mai's in Yoake is indeed a great one. Real Imouto ga Iru Ooizumi no Baai is also a good choice (both Shiori and Mai), or maybe Sorairo's Ai too.

If you're more interested in a particular imouto that has quite the impact, I'd go with LoverAble's Kaho or SuGirly Wish's Hina. Your mileage may vary though.

By the way, Monobeno has a fandisk coming out soon too, if you want more Natsuha (or loli Alice).
Old 2013-05-29, 22:51   Link #4046
Snuffle
likes cute things

Okay so I finished Sofiya's route in Lovesick Puppies quite a while ago, it was nothing special. Although, her "lovesick" mode was very cute. I'm going to give this game a rest for now and I might get back to it later for Yuki's route.

I've decided to try out "Yuyukana," a 2 year old game. I'm playing this cause I was "stalking" a seiyuu to this game, and went for her character route right away. The art style is pretty nice, however the story surely surprised me. I'm enjoying this game a whole lot, all the characters, including the side ones, are very likeable, and have a very good balance on how they fit into the story.

I'm just about done Kukune's route, maybe just another hour read. But damn, this story which I thought was going to go take some very dumb and boring turns came out to be such an engaging story, I'm loosing sleep because of it! I have to say, I'm really impressed with how the story progressed. Now this may be stretching it, but for me, it comes pretty darn close to KEY level of story telling (I'm not even a KEY fan, so that might not be saying much). As soon as I'm done Kukune's route, I'll be starting Ako's route pretty much right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micchi View Post
Hi, I heard imoutos.

Imoban and Imosen are both good choices. I'll throw out Kurano-kunchi no Futago Jijou if only for Ema and Yae. Love the art and there's plenty of H if you want it too. It's there if you don't want it too.

For imouto routes, Mai's in Yoake is indeed a great one. Real Imouto ga Iru Ooizumi no Baai is also a good choice (both Shiori and Mai), or maybe Sorairo's Ai too.

If you're more interested in a particular imouto that has quite the impact, I'd go with LoverAble's Kaho or SuGirly Wish's Hina. Your mileage may vary though.

By the way, Monobeno has a fandisk coming out soon too, if you want more Natsuha (or loli Alice).
How dare you expose Ema from Kurano Family to the world! Only those who would worship her, pet her, and dote her at least as much as Kazuya deserve to spend time with her. (/creep mode)

After checking out the artwork for Monobeno, I've decided to put that on my list of games to at least try out. And I didn't know that LoverAble had an imouto, that's interesting, it's been on my list for some time now. And it's from SMEE, their H scenes can get pretty crazy sometimes (kinda like HOOKSOFT).
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 22:57   Link #4047
hyl
reading #hikaributts

I always tend to pick Ai from Harupoco or Nanagi from Aemushi as my direct choices for bracon imouto characters, eventhough the games themselves are not centrered around them.

Sana from Shoujo Shin'iki, Shoujo Tengoku is an extremely moe imouto but unfortunately i didn't like her route :/
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 23:09   Link #4048
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
And I didn't know that LoverAble had an imouto, that's interesting, it's been on my list for some time now. And it's from SMEE, their H scenes can get pretty crazy sometimes (kinda like HOOKSOFT).
Well, SMEE is a sister brand to Hooksoft, so it makes sense in that regard (though I guess I never thought of their H scenes as being that crazy, but LoverAble was the first game of theirs I played, though I have played many Hooksoft titles). But that aside, I'd say that LoverAble is pretty much the gold standard in terms of games of its type. It's 100% (110%?) cute romance/"puppy love", with just enough story and a good sense of humour to carry it along. It's a game you basically only play if you like this sort of game, but if you do, you'll probably like it a lot. Kaho and Tsugumi are the two highlight routes/characters. It also has a fandisk with extended after-stories for each heroine, which is always nice in my book. But again, it's entirely a genre game, so it's sort of "take it or leave it" -- it doesn't claim to be anything more than it is (but it is pretty good at that).

That aside:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Ai from Harupoco
She's definitely an unforgettable character, even in the (over-extended) realm of imouto characters. Worth playing that game for that character alone, though I did like the other characters too.
Old 2013-05-29, 23:36   Link #4049
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, SMEE is a sister brand to Hooksoft, so it makes sense in that regard (though I guess I never thought of their H scenes as being that crazy
Yes I'm aware that SMEE and HOOKSOFT are affiliated companies, it's part of the reason on why I mentioned the later. What I meant about the "crazy" remark was that H scenes from the games those companies make tend to do a bunch of silly things. The H scenes can have a silly conversation going on, they could be doing it in a strange way, the location can be absurd, in short, it's just amusing what those two companies have a custom of doing.

Lovely Quest is a good example of this, specifically Iroha's route (only route I played, I plan to get back to it eventually for the student council girl). A scene which is suppose to be erotic turns out to be something very humorous. It's actually pretty hard to look at Iroha as someone to H with, she's more of the best friend ever. Even though she's very pretty and her seiyuu does an outstanding job with her character (her first role afaik, although her voice during the H scenes are terrible, sounds like a crying baby), those H scenes with her are more of a comedy skit for me. Unlike other companies (usually), the H scenes are there just for the sake of being there (I'm generalizing here, I know there are stories where the H fit in nicely).

Quote:
I always tend to pick Ai from Harupoco
What is Harupoco short for? I'm unable to find it.
Old 2013-05-29, 23:41   Link #4050
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Shunki Gentei Poco a Poco
Old 2013-05-29, 23:43   Link #4051
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Edit: Too late on the title...
Quote:
What I meant about the "crazy" remark was that H scenes from the games those companies make tend to do a bunch of silly things. The H scenes can have a silly conversation going on, they could be doing it in a strange way, the location can be absurd, in short, it's just amusing what those two companies have a custom of doing.
Yeah, I see what you mean by crazy now. Iroha's route was definitely pretty funny, and you're quite right that a number of Hooksoft/Smee games have this trait. (Actually, Iroha in Lovely Quest is sort of similar to Anna in SuGirly Wish in a way.)
Old 2013-05-29, 23:49   Link #4052
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Shunki Gentei Poco a Poco
Thanks I looked it up.
....... How the heck did I miss a new ALCOT title??? That's another company kinda like SMEE and HOOKSOFT, good comedy. I'm definitely going to check this one out.... Damn my list just got bigger by 3 titles today.
Old 2013-05-29, 23:52   Link #4053
hyl
reading #hikaributts

While we are still on the subject of Smee and Hooksoft, let's hope that their upcoming 2 games (Priministar and Fureraba) won't disappoint

I still need to check out Fureraba's trial
Old 2013-05-30, 00:15   Link #4054
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
While we are still on the subject of Smee and Hooksoft, let's hope that their upcoming 2 games (Priministar and Fureraba) won't disappoint
I was aware of Fureraba, but I wasn't aware of PriministAr.

I still need to see more CGs for Fureraba, I'm not satisfied with what I'm seeing so far in order to decide whether I'll check it out or not.

PriministAr is looking really really good so far. That blond girl looks just like the girl from Sakura Bitmap (I found her annoying btw, such a flat personality. The tsun was better than her, at least she was funny).
Old 2013-05-30, 00:29   Link #4055
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Fureraba
omg, sorry, I need to comment on this because I find this title hilarious. "raba" in my native language means "fure" in Japanese, so to me this almost meant like "fure-fure" (touchy-feely, that sort of thing).
Old 2013-05-30, 00:40   Link #4056
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

So I played for while while Ojousama wa Gokigen Naname. And while the female main cast is quite nice and the bracon-imouto absolutely adorable, the VN itself didn't click with me somehow. Maybe it was the permanen scheming throughout a large part of the game? Can't track it neatly down. Comprehension-wise, I had my large amount of difficulties. It seemed to have a lot of business-language explanation around stocks and company stuff around the main ojuo-sama's family tradition and house, those dubious debt/loan-granting and collection comapnies, etc. But, that wasn't the reason for my above "dissatisfaction". In either way, I would have prefered a standard-fare Ojou-sama VN with the usual bunch of drama happening in the 2nd half of the story or chara route.

I would normally also test the latest pea-soft VN, but most of their MCs are of that kind of dense-type that can annoy me faster/"harder" than the usual dense MC
Old 2013-05-30, 12:19   Link #4057
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Need a new English eroge or vn. G-Senjou Mahou was very sad, , I am still playing it, but it is a trial knowing Haru's route is the ultimate ending, and the bad routes break my heart .

Anyone care to recommend me a new one?

So far I am thinking of

Period - But it kind of just a classic romance thing with nothing special.

Rewrite-No H, but if the plot is great I wouldn't mind. How is it?

Soul Link-I love sci-fi but I heard the story is awful and review I seen most generous review rank around B-

Arie of Eternia-I probably butchering the name here, I heard it is both good and bad, but the graphic look a bit poor for a VN.

Princess Waltz-Looks very generic with a card game.

Anyone else got a recommendation? Has to be English with a great plot/in depth game.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 13:27   Link #4058
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Anyone care to recommend me a new one?

So far I am thinking of

Period - But it kind of just a classic romance thing with nothing special.
Rewrite-No H, but if the plot is great I wouldn't mind. How is it?
Soul Link-I love sci-fi but I heard the story is awful and review I seen most generous review rank around B-
Arie of Eternia-I probably butchering the name here, I heard it is both good and bad, but the graphic look a bit poor for a VN.
Princess Waltz-Looks very generic with a card game.

Anyone else got a recommendation? Has to be English with a great plot/in depth game.
Rewrite: Aside from one route (which is obvious they're doing H), the H will be out of place since the romance in that game is not the primary focus when compared to the typical romance VN. Rewrite has a pretty deep plot but I don't rank it over Little Busters. Not sure if that helps, but give it a shot, it will be worth it if you like Little Busters.

Soul Link: Honestly, watching the anime would be good enough unless you want an ending with a different girl. I watched the anime first then played the game, I was bored since I already knew everything and hardly anything was different unless I was trying to romance a different girl than what the anime chose (which is still not much different). Plus, you might need a walkthrough to get past that "free time" part of the story, I know I did, it was frustrating.

Eien no Aselia: I think this is the game you mean, maybe not, but anyways... The battle system is repetitive, if it had more depth I would've probably finished the game, but I got to bored. However, the story is a little bit interesting, I still want to know how it gets concluded. If you can tolerate the battle system hardly changing or being so simplistic, then it might be worth a try.

Princess Waltz: Hated it, only played it for the art, glad I forgot about it until you mentioned it. It was boring, flat characters, uninteresting plot. That's all I remember.

Some suggestions:
My Girlfriend is the President - not really about the plot, it's a great laugh though.
Sharin no Kuni - If you liked G-Senjou Maou, you might like this, has its depressing moments though.
Hoshizora no Memoria - nice story, not too deep, plot is kinda interesting, and I like the characters.
Wanko to Kurasou - cute story, has some sad moments, lots of H for actual plot reasons. Although, the plot is not deep, just a simple story.
Old 2013-05-30, 13:27   Link #4059
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

If you liked G-Senjou you should also try Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo which is made by the same team.
EDIT: *Ninja'd*
Old 2013-05-30, 14:30   Link #4060
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Rewrite: Aside from one route (which is obvious they're doing H), the H will be out of place since the romance in that game is not the primary focus when compared to the typical romance VN. Rewrite has a pretty deep plot but I don't rank it over Little Busters. Not sure if that helps, but give it a shot, it will be worth it if you like Little Busters.

Soul Link: Honestly, watching the anime would be good enough unless you want an ending with a different girl. I watched the anime first then played the game, I was bored since I already knew everything and hardly anything was different unless I was trying to romance a different girl than what the anime chose (which is still not much different). Plus, you might need a walkthrough to get past that "free time" part of the story, I know I did, it was frustrating.

Eien no Aselia: I think this is the game you mean, maybe not, but anyways... The battle system is repetitive, if it had more depth I would've probably finished the game, but I got to bored. However, the story is a little bit interesting, I still want to know how it gets concluded. If you can tolerate the battle system hardly changing or being so simplistic, then it might be worth a try.

Princess Waltz: Hated it, only played it for the art, glad I forgot about it until you mentioned it. It was boring, flat characters, uninteresting plot. That's all I remember.

Some suggestions:
My Girlfriend is the President - not really about the plot, it's a great laugh though.
Sharin no Kuni - If you liked G-Senjou Maou, you might like this, has its depressing moments though.
Hoshizora no Memoria - nice story, not too deep, plot is kinda interesting, and I like the characters.
Wanko to Kurasou - cute story, has some sad moments, lots of H for actual plot reasons. Although, the plot is not deep, just a simple story.
More questions

-Rewrite is H? I thought it was labeled for all age and no sex content.

-Little busters-Isn't it an all loli game of some kind? To my understanding it is not even fully translated. (I am not a fan of Downloading mass loli games-you never know if it is actually legal these days)

-Eien no Aselia-Question, is this a Final Fantasy style game? I just want to avoid FF style game if possible (I.E you walk in dungeon for a few steps, screen flashes and mob pop out every few step or so)

-Sharin no Kuni- I heard it is very depressing. And having Maou as my "drama to go" for now is enough. Unless it has a action oriented story as well?

Hoshizora no Memoria -What is this one about? haven't heard it.

Also, anyone know any good, translated Ojou-sama type of stories?
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel