Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-14, 22:14   Link #801
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
i just really want ichigo to somehow be linked to a noble house for the sole reason of seeing byakuyas expression when it happens....and having him related to byakuya house....well then i would die from overpleasure.

that being said im assuming isshin is former 10th squad. highly doubtful he's zero guard...
Old 2010-06-14, 23:13   Link #802
Langus
Optimus Prime

Hasn't it already been ruled out through process of elimination that he isn't from the 10th squad?
Old 2010-06-15, 13:46   Link #803
ViLe124

Isshin is awesome, can't wait to see his backstory revealed. He's certainly a quite confusing character.. I wonder what kubo is planning.
Old 2010-06-18, 08:27   Link #804
saiyanjustin

bleh

Spoiler for Character:

Last edited by saiyanjustin; 2010-06-18 at 08:40.
Old 2010-06-18, 09:28   Link #805
Langus
Optimus Prime

I'm not sure what you're on about with the car accident bit, but as far as Yamamoto and Isshin goes, I don't believe the old man has seen Isshin in action as of yet? We have no idea what he thinks about him. Barring that possibility, there's also the potential that Isshin's mission in the real world, whatever it is, is top secret. No one who knew of it (presumably Yamamoto and maybe a few other older captains) was permitted to discuss it so Ichigo never heard about it. Additionally, Ichigo has had minimal to no contact with some of SS's highest ranking captains. Certainly not long enough to get into lengthy discussions about his origins.
Old 2010-06-19, 03:04   Link #806
saiyanjustin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I'm not sure what you're on about with the car accident bit, but as far as Yamamoto and Isshin goes, I don't believe the old man has seen Isshin in action as of yet? We have no idea what he thinks about him. Barring that possibility, there's also the potential that Isshin's mission in the real world, whatever it is, is top secret. No one who knew of it (presumably Yamamoto and maybe a few other older captains) was permitted to discuss it so Ichigo never heard about it. Additionally, Ichigo has had minimal to no contact with some of SS's highest ranking captains. Certainly not long enough to get into lengthy discussions about his origins.
Sorry, i didn't mean car accident. In one of the later mangas isshin talks about his wife's "accident" and i think i just misinterpreted in my head.
Old 2010-06-20, 04:25   Link #807
dustinh

I think it's possible that isshin might have been a substitute shinigami like Ichigo. It looks like a captains coat wrapped around his arm but It could not be his. Perhaps, it's ichigos mothers. I think that his mother was possibly a member of the royal guard. Who is the only known member of the royal guard? Hikifune Kirio former 12 division captain. Not much is known about her so it would be something to consider. His mother could have given isshin his powers the same way rukia gave ichigo his. As a punishment for this, she had her powers sealed and possibly so was isshins. If you remember right, it is against the law in SS to give another shinigami powers. Aizen even mentioned that meeting rukia was not a coincidence, perhaps he wanted the same thing to happen to ichigo as his father.
Old 2010-06-23, 00:39   Link #808
Curlyfry

None

I don't know,but I'm sticking with my Isshin royal family/guard theory,it explains why none of the captains know him.:
Old 2010-06-23, 09:56   Link #809
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Hasn't it already been ruled out through process of elimination that he isn't from the 10th squad?
oh it was? dang...what were the reasons if you don't mind me asking? this was my star theory and now its down the drain....
Old 2010-06-23, 12:20   Link #810
Langus
Optimus Prime

I can't remember them off the top of my head but it had to do with timing and the pendulum arc. Basically there wasn't any time he could have been from the 10th squad where people wouldn't know him or recognize his reiatsu or something along those lines. I'm pretty sure the arguments are in this thread if you do a search.
Old 2010-06-25, 00:12   Link #811
catalyss

ok so my theory is that isshin is either the king him self or a direct blood relation to the king. my reason are the fact no one really knows what he is, the fact that he felt he can fight azien with out releasing his zanpaktou, and the head butt of doom he did to his own son. the reason i think he might be the king is because no one in recent memory (or something like that) has ever seen the king for all we know hes hiding in the real world cuzz if he wasn't you think azein could have done what he did with out zero squad stepping in or the king stepping in. and i don't think he is in royal guard because the only thing we now is the promote from to goete 13 yama would at least now of isshin (but like it been pointed out that yama hasn't seen isshin).

and my theory bout the RG is that they get the hollow transformation as the power boost they need (look at what the vizard and ichigo can do). with that said my theory get even more silly i think ichigo mom was of the RG and isshin fell for her and went in to hiding to have a family away from the ss and that's why ichigo power is so huge. seeing his dad being royal and his mom being from the RG. and the sister there power haven't fully awaken like ichigo power has and there power may take a different form ie healing and what not.

that just the one theory i have had the most time to flush out with that said feel free to correct my spelling and any factual errors.

cheers
Old 2010-06-25, 17:02   Link #812
Curlyfry

Wouldn't doubt it.He is hella strong.But I found out that his zanpakuto's name is Engetsu and apparently(or at least this is what the bleach wiki says)it means scathing moon.
Old 2010-06-26, 13:34   Link #813
kamyu

Spoiler for crazy manga theory:
Old 2010-07-12, 20:47   Link #814
Tool of Society

Masaki was a quincy...
Old 2010-07-15, 04:49   Link #815
SakuraHououji-NoMiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool of Society View Post
Masaki was a quincy...
nice theory, and I wouldn't mind it being true but where was her Quincy Cross? I gotta look at her images in the anime and manga again, lol. And as a Quincy shouldn't she have sensed the presence of a Hollow and walked home a different way since Ichigo was with her?

And another thing, in the mangas I've read, when Aizen is telling Ichigo his heritage he says something like, "After all you are the son of a Shinigami and a..." then Ishin flashes it complaining that Aizen never knew how to shut up/mind his biz/w/e. But, when Ichigo is thinking in his head, it reads "Between a human and a ..." and it confused the crap out of me! Has anyone else encountered/noticed this? So, as Aizen pointed out that ONE of Ichigo's parents is a Shinigami at least and evidence would point to Ishin (whether he's from nobility, the royal court or not he, IS a shinigami) and I keep reading that "NO one recognizes him!" If I remember correctly everyone is pretty much passed the F' out cause their butts were beaten and the only ones to really SEE him are Ichigo, Aizen, Gin, Urahara, and Yoruichi. And also there were hints that Ishin is at least KNOWLEDGABLE about the Vizards from that convo he had with Urahara when he defeated grand Fisher Arrancar. Also remember we don't know how old he is or why he came to the Real World. And we all know that even if Yama-jii knows something, he'll keep it to himself unless he feels the need to disclose it. Also, something I remember is Aizen's reaction to the former female 12 Division Captain (before Urahara) being promoted to royal guard, wonder if that could have been Masaki, lol. Anyway I always wondered about his reaction to that news.

On a lighter note: Wouldn't it be awesome is Masaki was really THE KING! lol, talk about an awesome heritage and would explain his awesome spirit power to as much as her being a Quincy would. Just a human and a Shinigami should like he should have weaker sp , not stronger, then the average Shinigami. Anyway is all theory and hypothetical till KT lets us know and I've heard

Spoiler for future arc:

Last edited by SakuraHououji-NoMiko; 2010-07-15 at 05:15. Reason: VOTE MASAKI FOR KING!
Old 2010-07-19, 00:21   Link #816
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

so what we know is that isshin is a shinigami...and ichigo is @$%@#@#$??....and as partly told by aizen he's part shinigami and part ???....im thinking his mother might've been someone from hell. maybe isshin and ishida's dad had a mission to hell once upon a time and isshin managed to bring her back....im not saying she was an inhabitant, but maybe on a council/gotei 13/squad of hell or whatever it has.

he's not regular vizard since he was born like that...and he's not standard shinigami either.

i just really want to see hell.....manga arc wise...not literally....
Old 2010-07-20, 05:49   Link #817
Knjaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
so what we know is that isshin is a shinigami...and ichigo is @$%@#@#$??....and as partly told by aizen he's part shinigami and part ???....im thinking his mother might've been someone from hell. maybe isshin and ishida's dad had a mission to hell once upon a time and isshin managed to bring her back....im not saying she was an inhabitant, but maybe on a council/gotei 13/squad of hell or whatever it has.

he's not regular vizard since he was born like that...and he's not standard shinigami either.

i just really want to see hell.....manga arc wise...not literally....
The outlook of Ichigo's lvl2 hollow form fits that very well, imho.
Old 2010-07-20, 07:24   Link #818
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
The outlook of Ichigo's lvl2 hollow form fits that very well, imho.
agreed. that could also very well be the reason he was kicked out/dismissed/had his power taken away in the first place. im assuming he and uryuu's dad weren't exactly the 'follow blindly' type and were probably trouble makers though powerful (kinda like kyoraku) and were supposed to wipe some people out in hell and instead saved one....

which leads me to my second mystery....where in holy hell did she go after she die? i mean....if she went to seretei somewhere around there she woulda had to have heard her husbands name since he's a captain....orrrr much later she most certainly would have gotten word of ichigo since he and his friends spent half the episodes running all over the dang place.

ichigo's mom is suspiciously innocent...and most of the time in manga and anime that means having a sketchy background
Old 2010-07-20, 10:05   Link #819
Langus
Optimus Prime

I'm pretty sure it was covered in the early chapters of the manga/anime that when souls are sent to Soul Society they have no memory or very little memory of their human life. It's why they live in families they've created for themselves. Watch the episode with Chad and the bird. The kid does a good job of explaining it all.

Given that, if Ichigo's mom IS in SS she likely has no idea who Ichigo or Isshin are.
Old 2010-07-20, 13:40   Link #820
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

I thought it wasn't that Ichigo was born as a vizard, but that he took so long to find Zangetsu that he'd almost become a hollow when he finally became a shinigami (although that would suggest that Ichigo was closer to an arrancar)
Closed Thread