AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-27, 03:29   Link #321
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
All go to spoilers and speculations thread for the time being.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 23:57   Link #322
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

Can i make a post of "CHARACTER DISCUSSION: NINA EINSTEIN"?

i think that in this moment she is the more hater character of the serie, even more that Susaku.
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 00:00   Link #323
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN View Post

i think that in this moment she is the more hater character of the serie, even more that Susaku.
It'd just become a bash-fest and joke haven. I don't think it'd be a good idea.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 00:01   Link #324
Traece
:cool:

Quote:

I don't think that'll fly. Nina is a character branded for death and she's not of any importance. All we know about her is she wanted in Euphemia's pa--... Dress..., she tried to commit suicide, she's making highly-deadly bombs for a living, and trying to piss off every person who was even remotely close to Euphemia. Obviously I'm not an authority, but I'm just saying. I doubt that.

Also...

Animesuki should have some kind of viewer's choice awards. It'd be fun if we could setup some hilariously over-the-top and nonsensical awards to give out to the animes that showed each year, and their respective seasons. A ton of completely worthless awards, and some serious ones, all on Animesuki's behalf! Come onnnn...
Old 2008-07-28, 00:13   Link #325
zalem

Quote:

That's exactly why she shouldn't have a thread. Most of it would be of us ranting about her. Plus she is just not an important enough character, there's barely anything known about her. So there wouldn't be all that much to talk about. If she gets a thread then people might argue that other minor characters deserve their own threads too.
Old 2008-07-28, 04:21   Link #326
Traece

I think at this point though Anya should have her own Character Discussion.

The reason being that Anya is becoming the host of a lot of speculation with her mysterious past and the like. As well as she's becoming a character with a lot of fun moments and some screen time, and thus VERY likeable. Besides, any character who gets their giant robot and crashes the arm through the window and wall of their school just to participate in a crazy school event, deserves their own thread!

Also...

Animesuki should have some kind of viewer's choice awards. It'd be fun if we could setup some hilariously over-the-top and nonsensical awards to give out to the animes that showed each year, and their respective seasons. A ton of completely worthless awards, and some serious ones, all on Animesuki's behalf! Come onnnn...
(I know I said this before... But I'm practically protesting that Animesuki doesn't have one of these!)
Old 2008-07-28, 04:24   Link #327
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
as for the Anya discussion, in the future I could see such a thread comign but right now there isn't really much to discuss beside speculation.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 04:27   Link #328
Traece

Well I have to disagree. Anya has done several things since she appeared. I mean... I recall Ashford Academy having to do some extensive repairs to their wall and windows. Some explanations and apologies having to be given for Ashford's sudden terrorist activities...
Old 2008-07-28, 04:29   Link #329
Freya

I want one too but yeah it's like too soon right now. Hopefully in next 1-2 eps we get some development for her to have enough info and stuff to get her own thread.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 04:30   Link #330
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well I'd toss in support for the Anya thread. Certainly a good part may surround speculations, but its not like other character threads don't have speculations on future events. Think with developments you could talk about how her personality has been shaped by the issues with her memory. The incredible opportunity for blackmail that she has with all those pictures could keep things going for a while . Could talk about her connections with Gino and Suzaku. Think there is enough out there to keep a thread going and to have good discussion. Then things would only improve in the coming episodes as some answers come out.
Old 2008-07-28, 04:32   Link #331
Traece

I think Anya would have more dicussion that Rolo. Surely more than any other less-than-main character that has had a discussion. Rolo had his own and he has no personality.

Anya is an attractive young lady with a great fashion sense, a love for blogging, and she's shrouded in mystery and speculation.
Old 2008-07-28, 04:33   Link #332
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Well I have to disagree. Anya has done several things since she appeared. I mean... I recall Ashford Academy having to do some extensive repairs to their wall and windows. Some explanations and apologies having to be given for Ashford's sudden terrorist activities...
given the fact that she indeed wrecked some windows etc. I can't see how that can extend to a page long discussion since it doesn't have the same consequences as several other events of some other characters. Anya's past is right now the only thing that is really discussable but because those cards have not fully been played you can only speculate and that can go froms eriousness to absolute boguss that could just be posted in the spoiler and speculation thread.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 15:28   Link #333
Scarlett_Rain55

How about a Shirley Fenette discusiion thread?
Scarlett_Rain55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 15:30   Link #334
Dream_Traveller
Banned

When she's long since passed? Nope, not gonna happen.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 21:20   Link #335
orangejuicetang

How about a thread for discussion of characters that don't have their own character discussion thread yet. There we could talk about Anya, Gino, Charles, Rivalz, Milly, Canon, even dead characters like Shirley and V.V., basically whoever you want.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 02:51   Link #336
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
How about a thread for discussion of characters that don't have their own character discussion thread yet. There we could talk about Anya, Gino, Charles, Rivalz, Milly, Canon, even dead characters like Shirley and V.V., basically whoever you want.
As in the Code Geass - General Character Discussion thread?
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 08:31   Link #337
orangejuicetang

lol, good point, I didn't remember that.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 18:58   Link #338
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Maybe you should post up a notice thread stating that there won't be a season 3 for Code Geass... its been confirmed, yet everyone's always asking if there'll be a third season. A notice would take care of that rather nicely...
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 19:08   Link #339
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Maybe you should post up a notice thread stating that there won't be a season 3 for Code Geass... its been confirmed, yet everyone's always asking if there'll be a third season. A notice would take care of that rather nicely...
People are STILL going to keep asking. So no point really.
Old 2008-08-01, 19:44   Link #340
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
Random thought here, a thing i noticed but more and more of the characters are getting famous "nicknames". just to name a few

Spinzaku - Self Explanatory.

LaLeap - "Lelouch" jumping 50 feet into the air

Kapunch - Kallen punching the living daylight out of suzaku, i need not speak on how satisfying it was for 90% of the fanbase.

Lloyd cant think up a catchy one but some fan's have managed to edit him into doing endless "spinning" afew times so i guess it will be LLoloop for now.

are there any other characters i im forgetting here?
Post this in Q&A thread or something. This thread has already got enough random questions.