Old 2009-04-04, 11:03   Link #4001
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I guess if CB is low on pilots.

000 Gundam? Cheridum 00?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 01:08   Link #4002
Lelite

FYI, In S1 during that "80 years ago" flashback that disclosed the origins of evil purple Haro, the guys said "We need to find something, since it took us six years to get here".

So, time-frame-wise, in case CB is going to Jupiter for whatever reason... I don't understand why though. If something goes down on Earth it'll take them years to get there to intervene in the conflict, by which time it would be a moot point.

I don't think the probability of something coming from Jupiter is that bad, since we know GN drives take a long time to make. It could be that there was a CB civil war, and the winning half hid somewhere and built five more GN drives. Or something.

I hope the innovado's aren't the new villains again. Here's hoping they formed the peace-watchers society or something.

And I'd love a flashback movie. The ending itself was pretty good, and should probably stay untouched unless CB give themselves up by the end of the movie, or something a long the lines. Not just an 'open ending V2'.
Lelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 01:38   Link #4003
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelite View Post
FYI, In S1 during that "80 years ago" flashback that disclosed the origins of evil purple Haro, the guys said "We need to find something, since it took us six years to get here".

So, time-frame-wise, in case CB is going to Jupiter for whatever reason... I don't understand why though. If something goes down on Earth it'll take them years to get there to intervene in the conflict, by which time it would be a moot point.

I don't think the probability of something coming from Jupiter is that bad, since we know GN drives take a long time to make. It could be that there was a CB civil war, and the winning half hid somewhere and built five more GN drives. Or something.

I hope the innovado's aren't the new villains again. Here's hoping they formed the peace-watchers society or something.

And I'd love a flashback movie. The ending itself was pretty good, and should probably stay untouched unless CB give themselves up by the end of the movie, or something a long the lines. Not just an 'open ending V2'.
They have GN Propulsion this time, it's not gonna take them 6 years. More like 6 months up to 1 year. It's also reasonable to think that the CB team will use the colony ship to get there.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 01:42   Link #4004
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
They have GN Propulsion this time, it's not gonna take them 6 years. More like 6 months up to 1 year. It's also reasonable to think that the CB team will use the colony ship to get there.
Personally, I always figured that the GN-Drives would eventually be installed in the Celestial Being. Imagine what kind of power that thing would have if it was using the Twin Drive System.
Old 2009-04-07, 01:44   Link #4005
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

True, it'd get there A LOT faster with all 5 of the GN Drives being used.

But, it still has countless Tau Drives that could give a good boost.
Old 2009-04-07, 01:49   Link #4006
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Is it even safe for the GN-Drive and GN-Drive[T] to interact? I mean, the GN-particles produced are fundamentally different in nature.
Old 2009-04-07, 01:54   Link #4007
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Is it even safe for the GN-Drive and GN-Drive[T] to interact? I mean, the GN-particles produced are fundamentally different in nature.
I don't think so, remember when the assault container used a frontal GN Field to ram into the Alvatore? Not much happened, just a lot of lights and effects. But then again, those were two GN Filelds....not the byproduct particles. But I don't think much can happen.

Anyway, was it ever mentioned if the CB Colony Ship uses the Taus for engines?
Old 2009-04-07, 02:02   Link #4008
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
I don't think so, remember when the assault container used a frontal GN Field to ram into the Alvatore? Not much happened, just a lot of lights and effects. But then again, those were two GN Filelds....not the byproduct particles. But I don't think much can happen.

Anyway, was it ever mentioned if the CB Colony Ship uses the Taus for engines?
Only for the weapons so far. Its likely the engine systems use it as well, but we can't know for sure since we didn't see the Celestial Being move.
Old 2009-04-28, 11:45   Link #4009
nevenacheese

Quote:
eh.... wait..... wasnt it 6 months in the flashback?
nevenacheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 08:26   Link #4010
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
No they aren't. They're as fundamentally different as harsh light is from soft lighting. GN particles are functionally and fundamentally identical; the only difference between them is the good-vs-bad affects of the radiation the particles emit in highly concentrated amounts, and that a GN-tau drive doesn't have a TD blanket for near-unlimited operating time. Other than that, a GN particle is a GN particle is a GN particle.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 20:23   Link #4011
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

So, any news on the movie? Minor plot summary? Anything?
Old 2009-04-30, 21:28   Link #4012
kakakka

Unfortunately, no info yet. I think there would be no info about it until either later this year or next year.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 21:58   Link #4013
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Bah tarter sauce!
Old 2009-05-02, 04:01   Link #4014
ipernorris

What was the light seen on Jupiter surface? Nothing should be able to withstand the immense gravity of that planet...
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-02, 04:14   Link #4015
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
What was the light seen on Jupiter surface? Nothing should be able to withstand the immense gravity of that planet...
That was the light from a GN Drive. The light was probably on a low orbit or something like that, Jupiter is a gas giant without boundary between atmosphere and body so you can be sure that the light wasn't coming from the surface
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 00:40   Link #4016
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker
i don't know whether we will see twin drive in the movie?/
GrahamAker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 01:01   Link #4017
kakakka

If they can get two geniune GN-Drives to synchronized, then yes.

However, tbh, I am looking forward to other suits with only one GN-Drive in the movie.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 05:24   Link #4018
Pathis87

Setsuna being a genuine innovator, doesn't really need a twin drive powered suit to be epic win nor does al/hal. I am dying to see the new gundam designs though.

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote