AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Old 2004-01-30, 21:22   Link #21
aiwa

Send a message via AIM to aiwa
That "thing" is a slime from the dragon warrior series of games.
aiwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-30, 21:28   Link #22
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h
Sakura-Chan... its not that they are rich... its the currency exchange.... where I am now.... its 25 yen per RM1.... What in the world can you buy with 25 yen?????????? nothing.... that's like a dollar to dollar equivalent to 25 cents....
Maybe...
Quote:
I must say I would much prefer the alchemist watch over the pendent, but can someone tell what these things are. Apparently they're for sale the Square Enix shop...what are they from and what are they?
I don't exactly know what that thing is, but it says that it's a cushion.
Sakura-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 00:09   Link #23
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiwa
That "thing" is a slime from the dragon warrior series of games.
wow. I thought that's what is was, but I doubted it would actually be a slime from Dragon Warrior. that was dumb. I figured it was some sort of Haro-like thing from some Square-Enix game...
Vulkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 02:05   Link #24
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
I wanna get me one of them Haro-Balls LOL (\''/) ehehehe and name it Pinku-chan LOL
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 08:44   Link #25
Umbrae
Generic Human

I would love to find a nice pocket watch with the state alchemist insignia on it. add a little functionality to an odd collectors pice

Or is it already a watch, I cannot remeber any time some one has opened one, but they do look quite a bit like a pocket watch.
Umbrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-06, 02:51   Link #26
Feenaz

Send a message via AIM to Feenaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbrae
I would love to find a nice pocket watch with the state alchemist insignia on it. add a little functionality to an odd collectors pice

Or is it already a watch, I cannot remeber any time some one has opened one, but they do look quite a bit like a pocket watch.

Yup, it's a watch. Actually, I was wondering if anyone had seen the watch thats up on yahoo-japan?
http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g15212169 It looks really awesome from the pics but none of them show whether it opens or not. Personally it would bug me if it didn't. Does anyone know any details about it?
Feenaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 00:24   Link #27
Kimishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feenaz
Yup, it's a watch. Actually, I was wondering if anyone had seen the watch thats up on yahoo-japan?
http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g15212169 It looks really awesome from the pics but none of them show whether it opens or not. Personally it would bug me if it didn't. Does anyone know any details about it?
I am unable to get a yahoo japan acount due to some weird issues with cookies. Could you by chance post the pic(if you are able to, im new here) and info on it...or the website of the creator if at all possible? I am very interested in acquiring a well made State Alchemist watch. Thanky ^_^
Kimishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 00:08   Link #28
IamHenry

i am aslo interested ion purchasing an state alchemist watch

i also like the pendant but that is way too much for one
IamHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-01, 20:51   Link #29
obstinate_arrow
Christopher Armalite

FMA ring (as in jewelry...)

wow. (anyone randomly live and japan and want to buy&ship me one of these when they come out? i will give you like...my rice fund for the next year......eh heh)

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/shop/go...ganering-s.jpg

lookit! the rim is a transmutation circle!!!!!!!!.....i wonder what the inscription on the inside says......

wow. that is truly the most amazing thing ever to be marketed.
obstinate_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-01, 21:00   Link #30
Zauren
Master of Pimpage

The inside looks to show the same thing as the inside of Ed's watch. It is pretty nice though. I'd rather have one that had the outer band mimicing Scar's arm
Zauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-01, 21:46   Link #31
TronDD
Team the box!

Awesome. I'll take one. Any word on their being a State Alchemist watch anytime soon?
TronDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-01, 22:00   Link #32
Zauren
Master of Pimpage

Damn, I would TOTALLY buy a State Alchemist watch!
Old 2004-04-01, 22:04   Link #33
SerSiTiv

Alchemist watch! Woot!! I think the ring looks nice BTW how U guys get ur avatars? Self Created?
SerSiTiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-01, 22:11   Link #34
TronDD
Team the box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerSiTiv
Alchemist watch! Woot!! I think the ring looks nice BTW how U guys get ur avatars? Self Created?
Mine are, yeah. Check out the 2 sticky threads in the General Chat forum for some tutorials if you want some.

And to stay on topic:

I'd take the ring as a replacement for the watch if they never market one. I'd rather have the watch since I'd actually use it. I'd never wear a ring. Even if I could verify it's a guy's ring.
Old 2004-04-01, 22:19   Link #35
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
who uses a pocket watch though?...actually, now that I think about it, If I had a pocket watch, I'd use it, they're pretty classy

as for the ring, I really want it! It looks like its being alchematized!!..woah! Someone please buy it for me
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-01, 22:24   Link #36
Zauren
Master of Pimpage

Animated Avatars

Also, Grav makes them in the Gif-thread. It's where I got mine. I dunno how he makes them so fast/well!
Old 2004-04-01, 23:21   Link #37
TronDD
Team the box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
who uses a pocket watch though?...actually, now that I think about it, If I had a pocket watch, I'd use it, they're pretty classy
I've worn one everyday since I was in high school. A good 11 or 12 years. I hate wrist watches.
Old 2004-04-01, 23:34   Link #38
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Quote:
Originally Posted by TronDD
I've worn one everyday since I was in high school. A good 11 or 12 years. I hate wrist watches.
Thats awesome!..but now I am ashamed for having been biased against them. I guess Ive just never known anyone to wear one
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 00:53   Link #39
SerSiTiv

Thanks for the help on the Avatars. BTW sorry about the OT was wondering if there is the pocket watch. The ring is wicked man. Perhaps will get one when my friend goes over to JP what's the yen price for this baby?
SerSiTiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 05:47   Link #40
Melazoma

Send a message via AIM to Melazoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerSiTiv
Thanks for the help on the Avatars. BTW sorry about the OT was wondering if there is the pocket watch. The ring is wicked man. Perhaps will get one when my friend goes over to JP what's the yen price for this baby?
Your friend going to Japan might not get some of those Squeenix Online Goods in a shop though... I could be wrong as I haven't been to Akibahara in years. ><

There was a few State Alchemy Watches on sale on ebay--for 160 + USD

The seller claimed total authenticity and showed a picture of the Authenticity Certificate--whether or not it was valid I have no idea.

There was also a replica pf Ed's red cloak/cape/jacket(I've no idea what it is) in the form of a hooded-sweater. Not sure if it's official but it looked really good^^
Melazoma is offline   Reply With Quote