AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 8 15.09%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 18.87%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 24.53%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 7.55%
6 out of 10 : Average 11 20.75%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 3.77%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 3.77%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 5.66%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-08, 00:39   Link #81
blewin

what's with Savaris?? This guy is creeepy. He rather likes himself, doesn't he?

Looks like we'll have Heaven Blades fighting huge filth monster (but the Queen didn't make an effort to stop it... as if she even predicted it happening!). I've a feeling that Regios will end terribly. Big mystery revealed in the last 3 episodes without enough build-up = disaster.

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2009-06-08, 00:52   Link #82
zibi88

ok all pictures of next episode appeared now...

spoiler pictures of ep23....
Spoiler for pictures ep23 [extreme spoiler :P]:

anyway lots of fighting (half of it will mostly be other HB fights)
Old 2009-06-08, 00:58   Link #83
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
ok all pictures of next episode appeared now...

spoiler pictures of ep23....
Spoiler for pictures ep23 [extreme spoiler :P]:

anyway lots of fighting (half of it will mostly be other HB fights)
Spoiler for response to pic:

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2009-06-08, 01:14   Link #84
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
Spoiler for response to pic:
Spoiler for ...:
Old 2009-06-08, 01:22   Link #85
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for ...:
Spoiler for response to text:

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2009-06-08, 01:30   Link #86
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
Spoiler for response to text:
I think that Nina currently is attacking monsters [rather goat-chan who is fully in control now].......but from aurora fields more monsters come out not only outside but I think that inside grendan we can see them too... time will show....

About that future thing... hard to say but maybe Layfon has a destiny that he is walking streith to it..... maybe his future is simply fighting monsters that why he was born for..... other option is that he might at the end die (while protecting those important to him)........ or the goat will leave Nina and enter Layfon and become his sword to fight the monsters (his fate since goat had lots of intrerest in layfon from the beggining and now that he knows his reasons for fighting goat might choice to enter layfon).....the same he will save everyone in both cities

hard to say guess we have to wait for next saturday to find out :P
Old 2009-06-08, 01:51   Link #87
dunames

i dont much a future for leerin+layfon. leerin didnt get a sisblin kiss on teh forehead but she didnt get a fail attepmt on teh lip either. instead she get a lets just be friend kiss on the cheek. that it for her.
Old 2009-06-08, 02:36   Link #88
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunames View Post
i dont much a future for leerin+layfon. leerin didnt get a sisblin kiss on teh forehead but she didnt get a fail attepmt on teh lip either. instead she get a lets just be friend kiss on the cheek. that it for her.
Not quite yet. Because since it is following the novels good enough then... I'll stop there.

Seriously, this reminds me of the "spin spin spin" thing a while back from someone on this thread.
Old 2009-06-08, 03:56   Link #89
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Great episode

The reunion Gorneo-Savaris was good ! Savaris is evil XD So he want to fight with Layfon
Nina "I entrust Layfon to you"
AAAAAh , i expected a deep kiss ! Well , still Leerin x Layfon ^^
Lol , they wanted to shot Grendan with the Kei-ra cannon XD
Well , it seems that is Saya who summoned the filth monsters . Dunno why .. the plot is always confuse etc ...
Damn Leerin didn't give The Ultimate Katana
Nina became a goat XD

Next episode seems very great !
HB will fight and the witch with her guns
And the fight Layfon vs Nina .
(Loool if they end up like episode 19 )
Old 2009-06-08, 04:06   Link #90
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Watched the episode at last...Nina's suffering, Felli starts to become a waifu2, Gorneo breakdown and so on...
Savaris is truly wicked...I can't believe that he's at the side of Grendan with a crazy personality like that! sadistic, egoistic and even megalomaniac. He's not even heartless...he hurts the people's hearts intentionally!
Nina is in trouble again...man she has no time to relax(same with Layfon...partly because of her). Surprisingly we see nothing about Felli's reaction to Leerin.
Seriously...the last episodes will be extremely rushed and content-heavy!

About the preview:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-06-08, 05:25   Link #91
panpo98
Disabled By Request

It is surprising the girls around Felli's brother are more then pretty faces.
Old 2009-06-08, 05:51   Link #92
magnuskn

Meh, I´d be severely disappointed if Leerin wins by just showing up. Would make the whole romance set-ups for all other characters quite pointless.

Anyway, it´s pretty much to be expected that we won´t get a resolution. I´d wish they´d ( Japanese anime studios ) stop doing that, it gets pretty annoying after a while
Old 2009-06-08, 05:54   Link #93
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Why would the studio pull something out of their asses when the novel writer himself didn't put out such a conclusion?
Old 2009-06-08, 06:02   Link #94
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus View Post
Why would the studio pull something out of their asses when the novel writer himself didn't put out such a conclusion?
Because we are getting an original ending, anyway?
Old 2009-06-08, 06:13   Link #95
Fevvers
a regular van veen

Now I'm not sure if we will get a resolution in this love business, but the anime should be able to stand on its own, especially with no further seasons in sight and some events from the novels being skipped already. Besides, sometimes original creators themselves give anime staff not only the go signal but also hints and ideas on what is to come to his/her characters and plot.

As for the episode itself, nice to see the culmination of Layfon's development here, right out of Layfon's mouth even, that, yes, there were things he did in the past that he should have avoided, and that by meeting the people in Zuellni (Nina, I think, especially), he has come to realize that there are better ways to go about protecting his loved ones.

Leerin was cute here, especially in regards to her interaction with Nina as expected. It's curious to see though that despite the whole Layfon kissing Leerin's cheek scene, it didn't really feel all that romantic. Heck, right after Leerin told him about Nina being unable to forgive herself and before being told of the strange events in Myath, Layfon's been focused on Nina far too much. It's suspicious, and admittedly, squee-inducing, but no one really needs to know that. ;p
Old 2009-06-08, 06:34   Link #96
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Because we are getting an original ending, anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fevvers View Post
Now I'm not sure if we will get a resolution in this love business, but the anime should be able to stand on its own, especially with no further seasons in sight and some events from the novels being skipped already. Besides, sometimes original creators themselves give anime staff not only the go signal but also hints and ideas on what is to come to his/her characters and plot.
You two must be aware that such a conclusion would literally close the door to another anime adaptation for good, unless they scrap the whole season and re-animate it like how FMA is doing this year. It'd be like Peter Jackson forcing Eowyn onto Aragorn just to please romance enthusiasts because Tolkien is still writing the third book.

The novels still have a long way to go with so many characters just barely showing themselves and the real story being foreshadowed. We may have watched one season but it means nothing if the writer is going for material that can be made into several more seasons. Some clueless guy in the anime studio deciding on a MAJOR plot final by himself is a guaranteed way to doom that particular series. I've seen it happening to many times by now, Evangelion for one that's being re-done all over simply because the original got messed up by its director as well.
Old 2009-06-08, 07:16   Link #97
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Meh, I´d be severely disappointed if Leerin wins by just showing up. Would make the whole romance set-ups for all other characters quite pointless.

Anyway, it´s pretty much to be expected that we won´t get a resolution. I´d wish they´d ( Japanese anime studios ) stop doing that, it gets pretty annoying after a while
what the hell are you talking about :P Leerin was close to Layfon WAY WAY more than all other girls together.... she was growing up with Layfon and she knows him the most compared to other girls..... it would be damn unfair if Layfon ended up with Nina or Felli since they dont know each other for long (and they realize Layfons existance after makeing him suffer [nina tagged him to squad and he had to undergo lots of fighting even if he didnt wanted to [the training nina took him with meishen help made layfon badly hurt].... becouse of felli layfon got cut by haia.... after this they realize how much they pushed burdens on layfon )

Kinda only Leerin saw how much burden Layfon is carrying and becouse she was worried about him she as the only girl that wanted Layfon to stop fighting and she said that dirrectly while opposeing Layfon....

So I'm personaly rooting for LayfonxLeerin ^^ we in preview see how they were leaving in past..... like a normal family it kinda looked like they were married [liveing happyly in a house ^^]...... Nina is obssesed with military arts and she doesnt see anything besides that (while layfon told dirrectly to her that he doesnt like to fight and that he never felt happy in a fight).... Felli is kinda too gloomy as for my taste [not mention her jelous outbursts] and becouse felli has Karian as brother he would make Layfon work with fighting monsters to end of his life........ other normal life would be meishen but well she rather stepped back from trying [yet she doesnt know about layfon more than leerin]

so for me Layfon might feel normal life only with Leerin... no need for fighting becouse someone tells you.... Leerin can demand from queen not to give Layfon many fights (and queen wont hurt leerin mentaly or psyhicaly)... and like she showed in current episode she is damn worried about him and doesnt want him to fight becouse he might die...

All that Leerin needs to do is to say dirrectly in front of Layfon what she feels for him ^^ that should work :P and since Leerin didnt gived Layfon his weapon there still is the possibility they will meet ^^
Old 2009-06-08, 07:21   Link #98
Fevvers
a regular van veen

As much as I'm enjoying this show (though it does have its up and downs), if it can solidly answer or give a satisfying resolution to most of the plot points raised, then I don't see a need in dragging it for another season. But that's just me, obviously.

Besides, this won't be the first time anime has deviated from the original, some for the worse, some for the better. Seeing as not many people in the english-speaking world has read the novels, it's difficult to say just how good or crappily written the novels really are.
Old 2009-06-08, 07:39   Link #99
zibi88

but well we have to watch "legend of regios" to understand and pull the plot all together.... without that its kinda filled with plot holes >__< maybe if there was 26 and not 24 episoded they could explain it litte more...
Old 2009-06-08, 07:52   Link #100
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Any word on a second season yet?