AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-16, 07:15   Link #81
Woland
Latin Rascal

Indeed, if we line up all the avatars and signatures made so far we can probably obtain the whole ep. 2 (ep 1 is less popular in this field, but mostly because it's not so easy to handle, I think )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
Spoiler:

My eyes, they hurt. @____@
Amazing Riker! Do you have a text-less version fo those? If you don't mind I would like to use one in another board

Last gif until a sub of ep 3 is out (I can't follow the raw, not for this anime)

And I share this img I found on official webpage (I worked a bit on that) that I think is nice, but I'm not skilled enough to made it into a decent sig.

Last edited by Woland; 2006-04-16 at 11:21.
Old 2006-04-16, 07:35   Link #82
ragnarokr
The Rare Visitor

Send a message via MSN to ragnarokr
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII
ragnarokr... the problem is that the sequences would be too big for AS... even the one from the credits is a pain to make AS friendly... because it is so small the background tends to merge into the characters... making it very hard to delete... not to mention that the dance frame timing is murder...

Anyway here's AS friendly sig for the credits one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFrame
just making three frame of it already killing me,plus with the timing

edit:note that eventhough its in size limit ,this gif are create for fun
if interested making it into sig ,modifying and editing (border ,timing ,text,etc)it is a nice idea
Thanx to both of you.
Yeah, I should have know that thegifs would end rather heavy with all that dance scene. but the first ended pretty neat, can You BlackCatXIII make the movements a little slower in real time, like the endng?
Thanks for the efforts.
Old 2006-04-16, 12:33   Link #83
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFrame
can somone help me making sig with this
Spoiler:

my sig are currently rip from the subs .the image above i got from raw.
so i need someone creative idea to make it into a sig
Sorry RedFrame ... I tried and I failed... I just can't get the animation right and even if I could it would still end up super huge... I tried and I tried to make it small but it just doesn't want to be a sig...

Here's the totally butchered version (my attempt at making it small... well at least I got it clear of ImageShack's 1024 kb limit... it's about 340kb or so...)

There are several problems... first of all... there wasn't enough material in the show to make the thing so I had to resort to 2 other sources... namely these little things …
Spoiler for img:

The problem with the animation is that because of the nature of the sig... the home made animation on it is insane... the main problem is the movement of the middleground (plains) and the background (mountains)... to create that 3D effect of movement the mountains must move relatively slower compared to the plains... if one moves too fast it's bad if one moves to slow it's bad... another problem is the fact that the damn thing just doesn't want to loop... I tried to clone stamp the mountains so they would be symmetrical... but the loop is still obvious (don't bother looking at the gif above... I butchered it until the only thing left was the part when the train enters and exits the tunnel because it would be more efficient to keep the blackness then natural excellence (well after I clone stamped it... it wasn't exactly natural and it wasn't exactly excellence ))... on top of the problemes with animation there's the problem of blending... considering I used so much exterior sources (and because one of them just happens to be non anime) perfectly blending the layers is close to impossible... I tried but my skills at this are week... also... there are numerous other problems but I won't talk about them any further...

If you have any ideas for a sig... that wouldn't involve some of the problemes above... I would be happy to help and make one ... or maybe it would be better to wait until ep3

P.S. Riker... that's an awesome sig
Old 2006-04-16, 12:39   Link #84
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarokr
Thanx to both of you.
Yeah, I should have know that thegifs would end rather heavy with all that dance scene. but the first ended pretty neat, can You BlackCatXIII make the movements a little slower in real time, like the endng?
Thanks for the efforts.
Time delay 2X :

Old 2006-04-16, 14:45   Link #85
RedFrame
A talking white tiger :O
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to RedFrame
Quote:
Sorry RedFrame ...
i appreciate your hardwork cookie for you.
Amazing job,nice touch on the train. .A bit loose on the mountain loop there but other than that ,all perfect

Old 2006-04-16, 16:19   Link #86
ragnarokr
The Rare Visitor

Send a message via MSN to ragnarokr
Thanx blackCatXIII, I love that image, their faces are so expressionless that fits pretty well in that ending nonsense sequence.
Old 2006-04-16, 17:47   Link #87
Bishoujomae

I'd like to request for a sig
size: 400X160
img: http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3...velvol64yl.jpg and http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2...velvol79yc.jpg (could you take half of these girls face and merg into one, of course half of the face with the eye open :P)
color: Choose the best color for the sig
text: 高清声 (make this just like the font and color in the opening)
extra: borders

Also, I want the a animation from the opening for ep 2 around 2:40-2:45, where the title for the show jump in.

Thanks again
Old 2006-04-16, 22:15   Link #88
wyce
またく&

First gif..

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8701/hair28wa.gif

it sucks yes~
Old 2006-04-16, 22:39   Link #89
wyce
またく&

ehh something like this as a sig but bigger and has those 高清声?
Old 2006-04-16, 22:50   Link #90
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyce
It's not that bad. It's a good GIF for a first try. Keep at it. Check out this thread -- Sig/Avatar Tutorials -- if you want to spice them up a bit (adding borders, etc.). Cheers.
Old 2006-04-17, 00:15   Link #91
Bishoujomae

Quote:
ehh something like this as a sig but bigger and has those 高清声?
Yes, and with 高清声. Also, if possible with the animation of with the title of this series from the ep. (Like I mentioned before the animation I want is in ep around 2:40-2:45)
Old 2006-04-17, 01:56   Link #92
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyce
No it doesn't... for a first try it's excellent

Just one thing...

When uploading images in ImageShack ...
  1. Make sure you have these selected...

In some cases the second is better unselected... to warn other members of high load time... and the actual size of the image (for example a 2000x2000 resolution image)...

2. Make sure you copy the Hotlink to forums (1)... it's design so that one click will select it all... for easy use ... also it contains the VBulletin code necessary for the image to be visible directly in the forum... with the settings above the image, no matter how big it is will show in the forum...

3. When uploading large images make sure you copy the Thumbnail for forums (1)

Here's an example of how an image looks if you copy Hotlink to forums (1)

Remember... copy this type of text : [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5725/randomsigy4iy.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Little tips...
  • Don't post huge images in the forum (as in don't post them in the forum at there actual size... as long as they fit in a normal window it should be fine)... if you have a large one then post the thumbnail... if you don't follow this then an Admin/Mod might get angry...
  • Try to avoid clicking back... it tends to either cause errors or increase uploading time... well that's how it seemed from my perspective ...

//Note : For those that don't know... here's the link to the site in the example... ImageShack.us
Old 2006-04-17, 04:24   Link #93
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

SweetHoney I think I found a way to make round borders nice ... no spilling out ...

Look at this ...

it's just an example... and it's not friendly (73k)...

What do you think... did I get it right... or is it just my eyesight playing tricks ...

P.S. Onizuka-GTO... I made some sig with those quotes (just stills)... I'll post all the little still sigs as soon as I finish the animated one. If you or anyone else have any other ideas for quotes then please post them here and I'll try to fit them into different sigs so they won't be all the same ...
Old 2006-04-17, 07:27   Link #94
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

As I said I would try to make some and hopefully no ones made them if so sorry so many I can't keep track of what was made

@ BlackCatXIII: I already knew how to do round borders nicely*points to avatar and creations in My Creations Thread* It's good to know you figured it out now
Old 2006-04-17, 08:25   Link #95
Super Saiyan

I'd like a sig:
Size: 350 X 100 or smaller
Time: around 03:50 in the opening in episode 2
Text: Haruhi wants you! and my nickname Super Saiyan
With a border ofcourse and I don't mind which color it is.

I already made a sig with that but I don't like it. It has a big filesize and it's a little too plain.

The text is in Dutch. (yes Dutch ) It says: Haruhi wants you! Join the SOS brigade or run

Last edited by Super Saiyan; 2006-04-17 at 08:39.
Old 2006-04-17, 08:57   Link #96
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
SweetHoney I think I found a way to make round borders nice ... no spilling out ...

Look at this ...

it's just an example... and it's not friendly (73k)...

What do you think... did I get it right... or is it just my eyesight playing tricks ...

P.S. Onizuka-GTO... I made some sig with those quotes (just stills)... I'll post all the little still sigs as soon as I finish the animated one. If you or anyone else have any other ideas for quotes then please post them here and I'll try to fit them into different sigs so they won't be all the same ...

cool! nice one nekokuro! looking forward to them!
Old 2006-04-17, 10:01   Link #97
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney
@ BlackCatXIII: I already knew how to do round borders nicely*points to avatar and creations in My Creations Thread* It's good to know you figured it out now
That's because your avatar was made from the bottom up... I was referring to making round borders on an existing gif...

Like when you made this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney
I think I already pointed it out a long time ago in the Tutorial thread that the solution for the borders is just to make them while in the creation process... my post above was referring to making round borders on an existing gif... well if you say you know how... then I trust you ... your avatar isn't exactly the perfect example since the radios is very small... and you used a very large stroke making the difference in size (caused by the little blur effect) unnoticeable...

Sorry to have bothered you with this kind of stuff ... it's unnoticeable anyway... I wont talk about it any further...
Old 2006-04-17, 14:59   Link #98
Psieye
Lore Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Psieye Send a message via MSN to Psieye
I humbly request for 3 animated GIF avatars (100x100):
Frame data taken from VirtualDub loading Ep 2 subbed
All 3 requests are for an infinitely looping avatar

1) Ep 2 3:48 ~ 3:49 [Frames 6859 ~ 6874] The brief Piano shot {note: the camera's panning out so this may involve some resizing}

2) Ep 2 19:34 ~ 19:35 [Frames 35207 ~ 35220-ish] Haruhi explaining "I believe Moe is an essential factor" for the first time (with her right forefinger waving on her head) {note: other frames have this same animation - I've just picked one complete loop of it}

3) Ep 2 within 19:48~51 [Frames within 35606 ~ 35709] Haruhi walking in circles as she explains The Essentiality of Moe in-depth {though her legs are in opposite positions as she walks, i.e. it's her left leg in front initially as she begins the circle facing our left, then her right leg forward when she comes back to that same position in the circle - is just this walking motion loopable?}

I thank you in advance as I patiently await ^^
Old 2006-04-17, 16:31   Link #99
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psieye
2) Ep 2 19:34 ~ 19:35 [Frames 35207 ~ 35220-ish] Haruhi explaining "I believe Moe is an essential factor" for the first time (with her right forefinger waving on her head) {note: other frames have this same animation - I've just picked one complete loop of it}
You mean this one?

However Arlyn is already using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psieye
3) Ep 2 within 19:48~51 [Frames within 35606 ~ 35709] Haruhi walking in circles as she explains The Essentiality of Moe in-depth {though her legs are in opposite positions as she walks, i.e. it's her left leg in front initially as she begins the circle facing our left, then her right leg forward when she comes back to that same position in the circle - is just this walking motion loopable?}
I already tried to make that scene last week.
To make it loop smoothly requires too much frames, and the gif will be larger than 50kb(the forum limit).
Old 2006-04-17, 16:40   Link #100
Shiokaze
Hitsugaya is my hero.

Can I have this gif file put into an AIM buddy icon size?

If this is the wrong place to ask for something like this, just tell me.
Closed Thread

Tags