AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-10-14, 06:03   Link #5681
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If Miyako is Mercury she is automatically mine. Unless she is a fujoshi.
Then she, Yui, Shiori, Minerva and Mars have many common things to "talk" about Keima.
Old 2011-10-14, 06:49   Link #5682
MagicaLideaL
Madder Sky~
*Graphic Designer

Keima needs to recover his relationship with Ayumi as soon as possible before the triangle relationship problem deepens!
MagicaLideaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 09:09   Link #5683
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnythesun View Post
I thought the teacher was in something like Keima's position (with the choker and all) but a lot more badass about it, and akari was the devil lending her the power
Hmm ... well fwiw here is a summary from wikipedia:

Quote:
A small girl from Majima Academy and a member of the Biology Club who is obsessed with the idea of creating the perfect human. At first, Keima assumes she is another girl who has a spirit inside of her but it is later revealed she doesn't have one as the cause of the detection was in fact a fake spirit signal design by her. Akari is actually an undercover Spirit Hunter name Rimyuel and Nikaidō's partner as both of them are trying to catch the members of Vintage on Earth.
So yes - my error. Apologies!

Nikaido is a human indeed! Hmm ... wonder where I got the idea she might be an inhabitant of new hell?

And Akari ... it seems she is a new devil too? For some bizarre reason I thought she was an inhabitant of heaven?

Hmm ... seems I need to go drink some coffee and re-read a few chapters.
Old 2011-10-14, 09:36   Link #5684
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

^ Nevermind that, spoiler pics are out!!!

Spoiler:
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 09:58   Link #5685
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Hey! Akari was one of my favorite characters Keima interacted with!

Actually for me, in order, it would be: Shiori, Akari and Sumire, but that's just a side note and such.

Back on topic....

@ ID55 ... not always ... sometimes they are simply the images some person decides to show - they needn't necessarily be the highlights.

Thanks for the heads up though.
Old 2011-10-14, 10:21   Link #5686
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

^That's a relief. Hope we get a hint at least.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 15:58   Link #5687
moridin84
Custom User Title

Looking at the spoiler images...

Spoiler:
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 16:35   Link #5688
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Looking at the spoiler images...

Spoiler:
Nice boat! Nice Boat!

Chihiro becomes his girlfriend but it turns out she's very distant and so in the end he sleeps with Ayumi but then he gets her pregnant. He then sleeps with the other girls but they cut him off eventually.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 17:15   Link #5689
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
^School Days all over again eh?^^
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 17:36   Link #5690
Solafighter
Hige

OMG, agree to nice boat.

But well, i guess(like many people do here) Keima most likely wants to show to Ayumi, that he wants to get along with Chihiro. But calling 'going to the dance thingy' a date wasnt realy needed.

Cant wait for next week.

Oh ya, and its already known, who will win the beauty contest.
For those, who dont know, who im talking about, check my sig.
Old 2011-10-15, 19:30   Link #5691
Shadow5YA

Keima is forcing Ayumi to make a decision. Whether she decides to help out or refuse, Keima rubbing it in her face will bother her.

By the way, what was with Keima backing away from the bonfire posters that way with the countdown? What was he trying to do?
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 20:08   Link #5692
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

If anyone could avoid nice boat it should be Keima...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 20:22   Link #5693
ellifeedn
Thinker

If anyone were to do the nice boat, it would be Vulcan.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 20:51   Link #5694
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

It was pretty bold of Keima to make a force move on Ayumi & Chihiro love triangle. So there is no return after this i guess.

Keima will go on a date with Chihiro, and Ayumi will have the Goddess. Then the fact Keima has only been seeking out Goddess (+fail to invite the other 5 Goddesses to the dance) will be out on open and, ironically, Vindicate will come to the rescue by divert all of the Goddesses' attention way from Keima.

Then we will have a dramatic screen in the end where Vindi is weaken so much, and Keima has the choice to destroy them for good. But he decided not to, because he knows if there is no good cause to fight for. He will be dead by all of the flags he triggered.

The ending of this manga: if the author plays safe, all of the girl memories will be wiped again, but their emotions remains + open ending. If he is bold, harem route is the only happy ending. I will never forgive the harem male lead in harem ending most of the time, unless he is Keima, because Keima really worked his ass up for his harems. More important , he is not an indecisive idiot, who got a harem simply because he can't make decision
Old 2011-10-15, 21:15   Link #5695
Crackabad

i don't think I've been more excited for a next chapter.
Old 2011-10-15, 21:21   Link #5696
Aesthetic Shampoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
By the way, what was with Keima backing away from the bonfire posters that way with the countdown? What was he trying to do?
Showing Shiori the charms of dancing femininity in a man?
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 22:58   Link #5697
MagicaLideaL
Madder Sky~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
It was pretty bold of Keima to make a force move on Ayumi & Chihiro love triangle. So there is no return after this i guess.

Keima will go on a date with Chihiro, and Ayumi will have the Goddess. Then the fact Keima has only been seeking out Goddess (+fail to invite the other 5 Goddesses to the dance) will be out on open and, ironically, Vindicate will come to the rescue by divert all of the Goddesses' attention way from Keima.

Then we will have a dramatic screen in the end where Vindi is weaken so much, and Keima has the choice to destroy them for good. But he decided not to, because he knows if there is no good cause to fight for. He will be dead by all of the flags he triggered.

The ending of this manga: if the author plays safe, all of the girl memories will be wiped again, but their emotions remains + open ending. If he is bold, harem route is the only happy ending. I will never forgive the harem male lead in harem ending most of the time, unless he is Keima, because Keima really worked his ass up for his harems. More important , he is not an indecisive idiot, who got a harem simply because he can't make decision
You dont need to come to a conclusion this early There are still a lot more story to go on.

Back to chapter 162

I really love seeing Ayumi blush.. Kawaii

Keima is finalizing the love triangle relationship. It's now or never. I really hope the goddess will be in Ayumi which has higher possibility.
MagicaLideaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 23:48   Link #5698
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Now this is interesting. So how will Ayumi react?
Old 2011-10-15, 23:56   Link #5699
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Lol, I like how Keima was baffled at the prospect of a girl actually liking him despite her not remembering the capture.

He still has those extremist tendencies for 2D girls after all this time though. I suppose some things never change.

Well I can easily say the predicament that Keima has presented Ayumi will certainly be an interesting thing to observe.
Old 2011-10-16, 00:51   Link #5700
Jimmy C

Stepping back a bit, it occurs to me that, when Haqua finally gets back to Keima, he'll realise that there's one more way to escape the bomb collar. Get Elsie fired from the Runaway Spirit Squad. But he would need a way to do so without turning in poor results, that would get them both killed instead.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen