AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-02-11, 14:49   Link #1741
Helius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
I don't suppose there's alot of extra parts for Kshatriya then?
Considering it's not a mass-produced model and it's NT specific, I would think not.
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 14:58   Link #1742
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helius View Post
Considering it's not a mass-produced model and it's NT specific, I would think not.
That, and it's a Zeon mobile suit, and it's been onboard the Nahel Argama this entire time
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 03:30   Link #1743
DV04

Preview is out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO0hySqbc5o
DV04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 03:47   Link #1744
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv04 View Post
aw hell yeah!
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 04:15   Link #1745
Helius

While it's painfully obvious that Full Frontal is putting on a show in order to appeal to Banagher, the look of everybody's face on the Nahel Argama is like: "As if I'm gonna fall for THAT!" Makes FF kinda lame when you think about it...
Old 2013-02-15, 05:13   Link #1746
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

i kind of want to strangle Angelo's english VA. ugh.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 06:29   Link #1747
Lenneth4

Send a message via MSN to Lenneth4
i can't see it

hope to find another one hosting this video...

duckroll save us.
Lenneth4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 13:17   Link #1748
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

I might just have to hold back and wait for the PSN release on March 2: I've tried accessing the preview in all the means I know of, and it's been failure after failure. I wonder what's going on with the systems...
Old 2013-02-15, 14:59   Link #1749
Helius

The AnimeChannel on Youtube has always been a bit wonky. It doesn't help that they're the only official means of viewing Gundam UC PVs on Youtube, unless somebody else uploads them.
Old 2013-02-15, 19:43   Link #1750
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Fortunately, it seems my home machine does the job just fine: I'm now happily awaiting the release of the episode come March
Old 2013-02-15, 19:48   Link #1751
casval cehack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v7223NnggE

Sinanju's beam axes seems to be immune from the beam dispersal particles. Plus, it's strange that Full Frontal only shoots aimed head shots.
Old 2013-02-15, 20:48   Link #1752
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post

Sinanju's beam axes seems to be immune from the beam dispersal particles. Plus, it's strange that Full Frontal only shoots aimed head shots.
Nothing wrong with the good ol'e BOOM HEADSHOT

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

This is a viable way of disabling a mobile suit without killing the pilots because the head contains most of the sensor and processing equipment, so I don't really find it strange. Shooting to kill means aiming for the chest or abdominal region, where the mobile suit's reactor is typically housed.
Old 2013-02-15, 20:49   Link #1753
Skye629

Quote:

I dont think hes out to kill all of them, if so he would have went for the GRs bridge

And if he did kill them all the EFSF would have sent the whole LB fleet after them, not a smart thing to do, all he really needed to do was to tell them to "F-off" while ensuring they would not be back for some time
Old 2013-02-15, 21:25   Link #1754
sky black swordman

I hope Banagher doesn't fall for Full Frontal's scheme or whatever he is plotting.
And Full Frontal and Angelo Sauper took about 4 minutes to defeat enemy mobile suits and one enemy battleship. HA, Kira could do that in about 2 minutes or less.
Old 2013-02-15, 21:29   Link #1755
MoonLightShadows
Gundam Meister

For the last Ten or more months. I was thinking, Full Frontals shot would of stuck right into the bridge, and destroyed the entire ship. But i didnt relize untill now him an Angelo were going for no kill shots. (an makes sense not to have the entire Londo Bell fleet coming after them) But seeing him take down all of them so easy was awesome.
Old 2013-02-16, 07:35   Link #1756
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Time and time again in Unicorn, Feddie pilots have generally been portrayed to be mediocre, incapable of matching up to their Zeon adversaries. The only reason why the Feddies have been able to survive up till now is their strength in numbers - overwhelming the enemies regardless of the casualties. Take the GR fight, perhaps the only problem Full Frontal faced was the relentless waves of enemy mobile suits, and really nothing else in the mould of an ace pilot or at least the skill set of the Jegan pilot that fought well against Kshatriya in ep 1.

Zeon should really regret their defeat in the One Year War; that war was perhaps their only chance to defeat the Feddies without the latter's numerical might (at least not when the Feddies couldn't mobilise effectively). After that the Neo Zeon rebellions were in my opinion nothing more than poking the Feddies.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 13:07   Link #1757
helois

Quote:
Plus, it's strange that Full Frontal only shoots aimed head shots.
Full Frontal in Seed mode!
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 01:40   Link #1758
DV04

Quote:
Originally Posted by RES-01 Perses Gundam View Post
Time and time again in Unicorn, Feddie pilots have generally been portrayed to be mediocre, incapable of matching up to their Zeon adversaries. The only reason why the Feddies have been able to survive up till now is their strength in numbers - overwhelming the enemies regardless of the casualties. Take the GR fight, perhaps the only problem Full Frontal faced was the relentless waves of enemy mobile suits, and really nothing else in the mould of an ace pilot or at least the skill set of the Jegan pilot that fought well against Kshatriya in ep 1.

Zeon should really regret their defeat in the One Year War; that war was perhaps their only chance to defeat the Feddies without the latter's numerical might (at least not when the Feddies couldn't mobilise effectively). After that the Neo Zeon rebellions were in my opinion nothing more than poking the Feddies.
I agree. The Stark Jegan pilot in episode 1 was badass... I wished he didn't die though Honestly, I always thought the possibility of the Feddie pilots being so bad was due to the fact that most of them are inexperience. Some haven't fought a full fledged war. An example would be the battle at Torrington where most of the Feddie mobile suits are getting demolished until the Byalant saved the day. I always assume it was because these pilots and soldiers never saw true combat, which would explain how uncoordinated and inefficient they were against older Zeon mobile suits.

You would think that the majority of the pilots stationed aboard the General Revil would be experienced considering it is a large warship carrier. After all, most of the Jegans and ReZel on the ship are more advanced models, but Full Frontal and Angelo just made them look like fools lol.
DV04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 14:39   Link #1759
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV04 View Post
You would think that the majority of the pilots stationed aboard the General Revil would be experienced considering it is a large warship carrier. After all, most of the Jegans and ReZel on the ship are more advanced models, but Full Frontal and Angelo just made them look like fools lol.
I'm almost willing to bet that the grunt pilots are reasonably skilled, but they were depicted as near-useless to show viewers just how extensive Full Frontal's skills are, as well as the ZOMGHAX factor behind the Rozen Zulu
Old 2013-02-17, 15:58   Link #1760
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn View Post
I'm almost willing to bet that the grunt pilots are reasonably skilled, but they were depicted as near-useless to show viewers just how extensive Full Frontal's skills are, as well as the ZOMGHAX factor behind the Rozen Zulu
I would say the GR crew was rather new.....they didn't even deploy anti air guns to shoot down the missiles...........

I believe the true strength of the EFSF at the moment lies in Londo Bell and its veteran personnel which have served under Bright from the Gryps Conflict up to 0096, and even then I suppose there is not a ton of those veterans left