Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-01, 09:02   Link #2001
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Agreed, I'd think that they would try and do their best to see to that Lelouch won't turn to the dark side.
Well we'll see but its not looking too good with all that is happening
Old 2008-07-01, 09:02   Link #2002
Ypocaramel

I'm glad I have a confirmation. Even if it was expected, as a Shirley fan it would have been hard if I didn't know until the episode airs. It also matches up with the new OP and ED...
Old 2008-07-01, 09:02   Link #2003
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
One thing I know for sure is that i'm never visiting another episode discussion thread again, there gonna be way too much flaming and debates.
Yes it was bad enough when people were discussing meaningless things like the suits and chess game.

I can just see the wall of text from Sol wailing and blaming everyone and everything for what happened to Shirely.

Actually i think i'll give that thread a wide berth next week.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:03   Link #2004
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

If the OP has frames of Shirley in shock... Wait, this isn't a DGM OP...
Old 2008-07-01, 09:03   Link #2005
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ypocaramel View Post
I'm glad I have a confirmation. Even if it was expected, as a Shirley fan it would have been hard if I didn't know until the episode airs. It also matches up with the new OP and ED...
By the way I heard that Suzaku will be dancing with Euphie in the new OP is it true
Old 2008-07-01, 09:04   Link #2006
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
I can just see the wall of text from Sol wailing and blaming everyone and everything for what happened to Shirely.
Unlikely, Sol is not one to do such a thing. We've already addressed the issue of her possibly dieing in the romance thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Again, we can't say for sure. But we know that C.C. and Kallen will not allow Lelouch to sink again.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:04   Link #2007
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
By the way I heard that Suzaku will be dancing with Euphie in the new OP is it true
I sure hope it's metaphorical. If not, it either means he dies, or she gets raised from the dead...
Old 2008-07-01, 09:04   Link #2008
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Didn't we already have that in S1?
Old 2008-07-01, 09:05   Link #2009
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai

Gah... so I just woke up, and reading the past ten pages has completely ruined my daaaaay. Not to mention, my eyes'll be sore from crying now. D:

Poor poor Shirley. Is it silly of me to wish that someway, somehow they pull a Rurouni Kenshin, here?
Old 2008-07-01, 09:06   Link #2010
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespringmoon View Post
Gah... so I just woke up, and reading the past ten pages has completely ruined my daaaaay. Not to mention, my eyes'll be sore from crying now. D:

Poor poor Shirley. Is it silly of me to wish that someway, somehow they pull a Rurouni Kenshin, here?
If you mean Lelouch finding a new love after causing the death of his last one then possibly
Old 2008-07-01, 09:07   Link #2011
asam_laksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Who did what now? Shirley always had consolation prize written all over her, and despite everything Lelouch tried to do and felt she never quite fit into his world, and that's just something that has finally caught up to them. This was just the natural progression is all >_>

On other news, how about that stuff on dear old Orange-kun? Maybe Lelouch tortured him or perhaps recruited him to his side? Doesn't quite make sense with the other Turn 14 summaries though does it? You know, about the rising Siegfried and everything, unless its rising as in rising against the Cult itself
i actually thought Shirley was a more better choice, when compared to CC.....in between Shirley and CC for a night together, Shirley would win, hands down.

As for KallenxLelouch, the pairing developement is gradually growing, not like LelouchxShirley. So I don't think it is Shirley being the consolation prize. If anything.....CC is.

Spoiler for :
Old 2008-07-01, 09:07   Link #2012
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, Euphie's death was brutal, but not to the extent that she was aware of her actions. If Shirley's remain at that level, I'm content.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:07   Link #2013
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Unlikely, Sol is not one to do such a thing. We've already addressed the issue of her possibly dieing in the romance thread.
Discussing the possibility and having it confirmed are 2 different things. I had planning on rewatching all of season 1 but i think i'll give it a miss until Ep13 is over. I'll just feel so bad for Shirely when watching it.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:08   Link #2014
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Well, let's wait and see how he reacts after he has taken care of the cult.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:09   Link #2015
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Discussing the possibility and having it confirmed are 2 different things. I had planning on rewatching all of season 1 but i think i'll give it a miss until Ep13 is over. I'll just feel so bad for Shirely when watching it.
We can only hope that it's swift and painless. I don't need to see another girl with eyebags due to massive blood loss.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:10   Link #2016
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa View Post
i actually thought Shirley was a more better choice, when compared to CC.....in between Shirley and CC for a night together, Shirley would win, hands down.

As for KallenxLelouch, the pairing developement is gradually growing, not like LelouchxShirley. So I don't think it is Shirley being the consolation prize. If anything.....CC is.

Spoiler for :
I totally agree since she was the victim in all of this and her character just stayed the same throughout, I'm actually really sad to see her go so early and I really hope that Lelouch suffers a great lost either in the hands of V.V. or Jeremiah since he sooo deserves it.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:11   Link #2017
honeypie_0106

Why feel bad for a secondary character?

Again, she's no different from Euphie who also died of geass... And Euphie, who even knew Lelouch killed Clovis, still wanted to make eutopia with him....

But then, she really wasn't in my "like" list anyway, so I may just be a little unfair.

Anyhow, Shirley fans should also be happy, that their fav character will be the precursor for "good" things to come. Welcome back themes in CG R1!
Old 2008-07-01, 09:11   Link #2018
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa View Post

Hah, we'll she. I have faith in my green-haired witch

Quote:
Spoiler for :
It's called tragedy, something used quite often and great effect in order to bring about the full impact the story. Which I feel this will do, and if it had to happen in order to bring about real impact but not screw up the story itself too badly in terms of main plot then so be it.

Quote:
I totally agree since she was the victim in all of this and her character just stayed the same throughout, I'm actually really sad to see her go so early and I really hope that Lelouch suffers a great lost either in the hands of V.V. or Jeremiah since he sooo deserves it.
You're not the one actually suffering here you know, in terms of the universe of Code Geass itself Lelouch will be the one feeling the pain most of all so I say give him a break already
Old 2008-07-01, 09:12   Link #2019
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, let's wait and see how he reacts after he has taken care of the cult.
For all we know half of the BK will be taken down, we still don't know what V.V. has up his sleeve so we shouldn't underestimate his power
Old 2008-07-01, 09:12   Link #2020
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
If you mean Lelouch finding a new love after causing the death of his last one then possibly
baha... not that one [but it's not like I'm hoping that he's unhappy for the rest of the show].

More like, as soon as he starting to find that he likes someone, some jerk comes and kills her, causing him to fall into a pit of darkness and anger. BUT GUESS WHAT?! She's not really dead! The hero has to overcome blah blah blah and then he goes and rescues her! =D

... I'm going to go cry in my room now.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories