AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2004-02-20, 18:15   Link #1
nation_n

Web designer available with hosting

Hey, I didn’t know right where to post this so I threw it in here. If this is the wrong place please forgive me. I am a 19 year old guy who has been interested in getting into the animation scene for quite some time, yet never really found a place to fit in. So here I am asking if anyone needs me. I have 5 years experience in advanced html with decent php skills and some knowledge in Photoshop and flash. I am offering to work with a fan-subbing group that currently does not have a full out website, a website at all, or has recently lost their designer. I would provide the following for the fan-subbing group out of my own pocket.

Top level (.com/.net/.org etc.) domain name
500 megs of disk space
10 GB of file transfer
Web based and Outlook based email
Email forwards
Private CGI bin
128 Bit SSL Server
SSH Secure Shell Access
PHP & MySQL
Urchin 5 Web Stats

And other stuff that could/would help out. I am looking for a fansubbing group that is active and putting out fan-subs at a reasonable pace, has a good team, is committed to fan-subbing in the long term, and is at least mildly known in the community. I would like to be an ongoing part of such a group and continue to help the group as often as I can. If you are interested you can pm me or replay to this post or drop me a line at nation_unknown@hotmail.com and I would be happy to show you some of the sites that I have made and the server. Thank-you for your time.

Last edited by nation_n; 2004-02-20 at 18:16. Reason: spelling errors
nation_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-20, 20:04   Link #2
Zell2k3

Sent to you an email.
Zell2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote