Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-08, 08:07   Link #2561
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Can anyone know what kind of synchronization between Tigre and other Vanadis and what he'll obtain?

For Ellen:
Increased Damage and superior velocity (Can make a hole on gate during quarrel battle between Mira and Ellen on a fortress, most likely Dragon Imbuation as well since tigre's normal arrow can pierce Vifl and Zion directly)

Probably can triggered when Ellen points her blade aligned with tigre's aim to the target.

I don't know what he get if he synchronize with other Vanadis.
For Mira, there should be a part where they fought vodyanoy and there should be part saying how his hand got temporarily frozen upon contact with the arrow Tigre fired.

For Sophie's case. Not so obvious since she is together with Ellen when Tigre fired it.

Olga imbues Tigre's arrow with probably mass destruction qualities.

The rest are not known .

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 08:22   Link #2562
Newhope

Tigre synchronized with Mira's viralt as well, it added ice to his arrow and froze the target.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 08:43   Link #2563
holybell84

I got a feeling in the next vol, should Tigre return, he probably will draw at least 3 viralt's power with his bow.
Old 2013-08-08, 09:50   Link #2564
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
I got a feeling in the next vol, should Tigre return, he probably will draw at least 3 viralt's power with his bow.
Nope. not gonna happen anytime soon. Probably in the next next volume. The next volume It will talk about what happen to him and where is he. Probably what are his next actions but he is definitely not coming back. <<< That's just my guess and my expectations in this kind of novel trends

Old 2013-08-08, 14:58   Link #2565
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
Nope. not gonna happen anytime soon. Probably in the next next volume. The next volume It will talk about what happen to him and where is he. Probably what are his next actions but he is definitely not coming back. <<< That's just my guess and my expectations in this kind of novel trends
phew....read through the spoilers at jcafe and that filled me up for sure

If possible, I'd kind of like it if Tigre stayed MIA for at least a volume or two.

That way more of the story can be focused onto different groups-
1) The Vanadis and how the Vanadis cope with the "loss"

2)Tigre's lone adventure off into the wilderness and his struggle to get back home in one piece. to be quite honest, I'd kind of like to see him work as a mercenary.

However, there's a major weakness to this. While it would be interesting to see... Not sure if the others can properly deal with Torbalan on their own....>_<
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 15:00   Link #2566
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post
phew....read through the spoilers at jcafe and that filled me up for sure

If possible, I'd kind of like it if Tigre stayed MIA for at least a volume or two.

That way more of the story can be focused onto different groups-
1) The Vanadis and how the Vanadis cope with the "loss"

2)Tigre's lone adventure off into the wilderness and his struggle to get back home in one piece. to be quite honest, I'd kind of like to see him work as a mercenary.

However, there's a major weakness to this. While it would be interesting to see... Not sure if the others can properly deal with Torbalan on their own....>_<
him MIA will not go so well with Ellen the most.

not sure with Lim as well even with Mira.
Old 2013-08-08, 20:41   Link #2567
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
him MIA will not go so well with Ellen the most.

not sure with Lim as well even with Mira.
When he listed as MIA i think it's a personal matter to Ellen.. And trial of being a Lone Wolf adventure for Tigre begins if he was completely alone.

Ellen and Rim will be making this task a personal matter to find Tigre with any means neccesary.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 21:59   Link #2568
n0m@n
C-Z

When Tigre comes back, he will be a badass "archer" where he gets taler by 20cm, has short silver hair, red coat, dark skin, and is able to create weapons.
Old 2013-08-08, 22:43   Link #2569
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
When Tigre comes back, he will be a badass "archer" where he gets taler by 20cm, has short silver hair, red coat, dark skin, and is able to create weapons.
REALLY now?! XD

Cmon now, let's not bring Fate/stay night characters into this, although it would be damned fun ;p
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 22:43   Link #2570
bakapervert
A pervert

^ XD, also add some sarcasm and snark as well. Now that you mention that, the current Tigre has a lot of similarity with Shirou. Red hair, expert archer, dense but a rare unaware lady killer, naive at the beginning, can't leave someone in need alone, etc. Lets see if after the world finish chewing and spat him back out he can become as GAR as Archer. XD
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 23:45   Link #2571
akim36

Send a message via AIM to akim36 Send a message via Yahoo to akim36
new chapter in the manga.............Sophie is in it........(nosebleeds to death)
http://www.mangawindow.com/manga/madan-no-ou-to-vanadis
akim36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 23:50   Link #2572
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
lulz aside, it MIGHT just happen if he frequents the black bow enough without losing his life force since that thing buffs its attacks with his life force to the point that the excess usage might kill him, instead turns his hair silver and capable of one shot-ting a dragon with nothing but a bodkin tip AND without damage buffs nonetheless.

also, I guess once he returns, he'll be faced:

Ellen - run to him and insta-hug
Lim - self control when everyone is around, insta-hug him the moment they're alone
Mira - insta-hug and possibly kiss to piss Ellen off and showing her affections
Sophie - insta-hug with onee-san worry
Old 2013-08-08, 23:55   Link #2573
whitecloud

but....he need to find "seven petal seven shield" first on his travel and learn noble phantasm...so he could stand at the front line...
Old 2013-08-09, 00:14   Link #2574
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

isnt archers bow black as well
Old 2013-08-09, 00:29   Link #2575
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
lulz aside, it MIGHT just happen if he frequents the black bow enough without losing his life force since that thing buffs its attacks with his life force to the point that the excess usage might kill him, instead turns his hair silver and capable of one shot-ting a dragon with nothing but a bodkin tip AND without damage buffs nonetheless.

also, I guess once he returns, he'll be faced:

Ellen - run to him and insta-hug
Lim - self control when everyone is around, insta-hug him the moment they're alone
Mira - insta-hug and possibly kiss to piss Ellen off and showing her affections
Sophie - insta-hug with onee-san worry
I believe it will more of a punch to a face by Ellen for nearly making her shed tears
Old 2013-08-09, 09:13   Link #2576
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
I believe it will more of a punch to a face by Ellen for nearly making her shed tears
you know... if going by that logic, ellen would probably be doing those kind of "Kid tantrum" punches like how girls keep on hitting a guys chest if that guy i too dull to notice any affections or some sort. And probably so, she would have tears coming out and starts to weep into Tigre's chest?
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Old 2013-08-09, 11:06   Link #2577
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
you know... if going by that logic, ellen would probably be doing those kind of "Kid tantrum" punches like how girls keep on hitting a guys chest if that guy i too dull to notice any affections or some sort. And probably so, she would have tears coming out and starts to weep into Tigre's chest?
Spoiler for Spoiler:
True, though given that she is a lot stronger than a normal girl, Tigre will be gasping for breath.

I won't be surprised if Ellen refuses to let Tigre out of her sight when all this is over due to: He "seduced" 2 more vanadis when he's out for a mission. And he nearly died. again.
Old 2013-08-09, 11:42   Link #2578
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
True, though given that she is a lot stronger than a normal girl, Tigre will be gasping for breath.

I won't be surprised if Ellen refuses to let Tigre out of her sight when all this is over due to: He "seduced" 2 more vanadis when he's out for a mission. And he nearly died. again.
Seriously? What do you mean by a lot stronger than a normal girl? A normal girl wouldn't even have 1/20th of ellen's strength LOL. Well..
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Old 2013-08-09, 12:02   Link #2579
borisdrakoni

My money is on Valentina having picked Tigre up with her teleportation. Then her plot can develop while everyone else is off fighting demons or moving around listlessly.

Speculation aside, I wonder who the cover for Volume 8 will be since they've run through all the Vanadis now. Any bets?
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 12:21   Link #2580
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
My money is on Valentina having picked Tigre up with her teleportation. Then her plot can develop while everyone else is off fighting demons or moving around listlessly.

Speculation aside, I wonder who the cover for Volume 8 will be since they've run through all the Vanadis now. Any bets?
What is sure is that it will another Girl: either Lim or Geneviere.
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)