AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-04-27, 10:03   Link #1461
lovelyzombie
you gotta know the enemy.

Well, as long as in this new project there are no whiny and useless characters such as Shirley who only pinned over Lelouch <Jaysus, good riddance Rolo> and blatantly obvious fanservice characters that add nothing but annoyance such as Anya <really Sunrise?> i think it can reach less shitty standards than R2.
So, CLAMP is gonna be the original charas designers? Alright, here comes the yaoi attack, cannot help it i guess.
lovelyzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 10:20   Link #1462
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
She could always try and seduce the soldier into handing over the knightmare keys( preferable female ofcourse).
lol. true, but isn't it counterproductive for a terrorist to leave witnesses? I would think once they see your face you gotta take em out, specially since she lives a double life...
Old 2010-04-27, 10:24   Link #1463
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Revolutionist, we've moved the discussion to the generic thread to remain on topic.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 17:11   Link #1464
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyzombie View Post
Well, as long as in this new project there are no whiny and useless characters such as Shirley who only pinned over Lelouch <Jaysus, good riddance Rolo> and blatantly obvious fanservice characters that add nothing but annoyance such as Anya <really Sunrise?> i think it can reach less shitty standards than R2.
So, CLAMP is gonna be the original charas designers? Alright, here comes the yaoi attack, cannot help it i guess.
Shirley was more Wrong Genre Savvy than useless. Had she not died, Lelouch probably wouldn't have bottomed out.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 17:20   Link #1465
lovelyzombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Shirley was more Wrong Genre Savvy than useless. Had she not died, Lelouch probably wouldn't have bottomed out.
Is that so? Because all i remember, is her meddling into Lelouch's plans, taking advantage of her father's death to hit on him, ignoring Suzaku's orders to stay put to meddle again. Not really that much of a Wrong Genre Savvy. And Lelouch bottomed out mostly because of his guilt, something that Miss Goodie helped to achieve too.
Old 2010-04-27, 17:31   Link #1466
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Lelouch killed her father, dragged her into his "evil" life, and later erased her memory
THATS why he felt guilty

and this is a topic for another thread really
Old 2010-04-27, 17:36   Link #1467
lovelyzombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
Lelouch killed her father, dragged her into his "evil" life, and later erased her memory
THATS why he felt guilty

and this is a topic for another thread really
Lelouch? I thought it was the BK in general, your beloved chara in your sig too put a lot of effort in Narita as far as i can recall. But, we are biased towards certain charas, aren;t we?
And alright, i might have blamed Shirley a bit too much, never know when to stop with that girl. Too much of a bad luck, with a bit of whining then.
Anyways aussies, moving on.
Old 2010-04-27, 17:36   Link #1468
addikt

I see sunrise is still milking code geass tsk tsk what a waste
addikt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 23:34   Link #1469
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyzombie View Post
did I just hear what I think I heard I'm not dreaming right? 8D I agree I don't like generic annoying school girl chicks that are all over the main character in mecha anime, but I like Anya though

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 23:38   Link #1470
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
did I just heard what I think I heard I'm not dreaming right? 8D I agree I don't like generic annoying school girl chicks that are all over the main character in mecha anime, but I like Anya though
Uhh, why Anya? She's not a generic school girl that obsesses over the main character (and neither is Shirley for that matter). Anya's more of a mysterious distant loli type.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 23:53   Link #1471
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Uhh, why Anya? She's not a generic school girl that obsesses over the main character (and neither is Shirley for that matter). Anya's more of a mysterious distant loli type.
give mentions characters that were also "victim" in world of geass

shirley from lost her dad, lulu is zero, memory erased, then remember again, & "gone".

anya from let see being used as 2nd body by marianne, memory mess, etc

really so many characters were "victims" in world of geass from lies, geas power, WTFH twist, etc.

really wonder when will this world of geass be re;ally be SAVED?!
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 23:58   Link #1472
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Do you know guys, that the lelouch's Still face at the end of the Picture Drama signs for, you know,

Imagine that you're in the stage show when the show ends, everyone gives an applauses to the Seiyuu's & Staffs who did the great works and then, they come out and give their thanks to the audience as the scene serves as a back drop. Then the show is over.

It was a touching story to me. I've almost cried when I watched this last PD.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 07:06   Link #1473
lovelyzombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
did I just hear what I think I heard I'm not dreaming right? 8D I agree I don't like generic annoying school girl chicks that are all over the main character in mecha anime, but I like Anya though
I generally do not like characters that have nothing to add. Shirley for most in the series, her only purpose was to get Lelouch;s attention for that bullshit reason she explained to Suzaku in early Season 1. Are we supposed to believe that? Yah, right. It is like those shojo cliches, that the girl falls in love with the main character because he is pretty bishonen. Gimme a break.
Anya was a bit more useful i guess, being the vessel of Marianne, but the KORs were useless as shit in general. Gino was running around with biscuits in his mouth and we did not even see much of the rest of them. Fail there Sunrise.
That;s why I want to believe that in this new project, there won;t be annoying useless charas. It really kinds of ruins the show. And for the love of Mother Mary, not a single hint of romance. That ruins the fandom too.
Old 2010-04-28, 07:17   Link #1474
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Well I think its okay to have a few civilians in the mix so we can see the effect that war has on ordinary civilians which is what Shirley is. Makes it seem more tragic when a civilians get dragged into wars. I do agree with you that R2 did have far too many unnessary characters which was a waste of screentime and that screentime that was wasted could of been put to better use covering more interesting stuff like going more in depth in lelouchs plan.

I also hope there will also be a few less annoying characters like some of those back stabbing Black knight members like ougi and the dude with the glasses whose name i don't care about. That ninja maid also and orange kun also who switches sides all of a sudden.Kallen also had her annoying moments but i am aware that their are loads of her fans out there and she is one of the best pilots.

My fav character of CG is actually C.C, because she stayed loyal to lelouch most the time and i like how cool and calm she is and i totally loved her sexy sidekick role. She was the only person who lelouch was honest with and she was honest back. More characters like her plz

Last edited by GundamMeisterLockon; 2010-04-28 at 07:38.
GundamMeisterLockon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 07:50   Link #1475
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

really no wonder geass prob was also that it was split into 2 sets fo 25eps.

besides why do that really some characters were filler & barely mention on r2.

yea also too much twists, WTFH, etc like combine LOST & 24 ya too much mind confuse?

besides this so called new project rather FIX those ??? or maybe reboot it to SAVE geass world.

or go for lost colors (prevent those "events"), nightmare, counterattack aka kamen rider suzaku, or even time travel to prevent all of "it" to save it all.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 09:39   Link #1476
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Lost Colors is too awesome to be made into an animation D: but Rai can be added into fanfiction and anthologies!

(-.- ) missed my god damn chance to get Queen Anthology. God. Dammit.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 09:54   Link #1477
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
So, CLAMP is gonna be the original charas designers? Alright, here comes the yaoi attack, cannot help it i guess
Clamp do some very skinny character designs , i hope they try and buff the character design up alittle bit. The character design is quite good even if some characters like lelouch him self are very skinny, he stll has handsome looks and a cool hairstyle. But if the story is topclass, then i don't care if their character designs are a bunch of stickmen but its always nice to have some cool looking character designs which are nice on the eyes.

Btw would u like to hear a joke of mine

Why do they call lelouch Zero?
Spoiler for answer:
Old 2010-04-28, 10:13   Link #1478
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Guys, I hate to say that one more time, what are your thoughts about the new Picture Drama taken from 'Kiseki no Tanjoubi' event?I've just watched the RAW version recently.

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2010-04-28 at 23:34.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 10:15   Link #1479
maveric101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post
what exactly am i supposed to click on to get a video to play? i know absolutely no japanese, and i don't see a big, obvious play button in video box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
Clamp do some very skinny character designs , i hope they try and buff the character design up alittle bit. The character design is quite good even if some characters like lelouch him self are very skinny, he stll has handsome looks and a cool hairstyle. But if the story is topclass, then i don't care if their character designs are a bunch of stickmen but its always nice to have some cool looking character designs which are nice on the eyes.

Btw would u like to hear a joke of mine

Why do they call lelouch Zero?
Spoiler for answer:
personally i hope they don't change the designs. the character designs and general art style (bright, saturated colors) helped make code geass a little more unique. at this point it's hard to imagine it any other way.
maveric101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 10:42   Link #1480
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by maveric101 View Post
what exactly am i supposed to click on to get a video to play? i know absolutely no japanese, and i don't see a big, obvious play button in video box.
You need to be registered

It's just a PD devided in two

Tags
drama, mecha