AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 87 64.93%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 38 28.36%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 3.73%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 1.49%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 0.75%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.75%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-12-21, 14:34   Link #21
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

The problem is, the direct links to 2chan dies in a couple days and become pr0n links.

Thats why its not allowed.

If you want to link pictures, link them to Imageshack instead

http://www.imageshack.us/
Old 2006-12-21, 15:00   Link #22
Sirmackerel

Wait, what happens in-between Karen owning Cornelia and Suzaku holding Zero at gunpoint? I'm hoping it's just that Suzaku managed to get to Zero because Karen had her hands tied fighting Cornelia, and not because he plowed through the Crimson Lotus first.
Sirmackerel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 15:01   Link #23
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Eirikr View Post
Really interesing episode, it has some thing I never expected:

Lol Cecil in action :3 I think she now is really pissed at Lloyd.
whow the quiet ones sure are scary when they snap

cant believe this but im actually rushing for the raw to come out

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 15:33   Link #24
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirmackerel View Post
Wait, what happens in-between Karen owning Cornelia and Suzaku holding Zero at gunpoint? I'm hoping it's just that Suzaku managed to get to Zero because Karen had her hands tied fighting Cornelia, and not because he plowed through the Crimson Lotus first.
From screenshots it looked like the latter unfortunatelty - Karen tears Cornelia apart but is stopped from finishing her off by Lancelot who sheers off a section of the CL-2 in their brief skirmish before Zero appears...

About C.C's scar - think of the all the fanart that will need redrawing
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 15:36   Link #25
Sirmackerel

As long as the Crimson Lotus isn't damaged beyond repair, it's cool. I figured she'd have to job this episode.
Old 2006-12-21, 15:47   Link #26
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Actually (if it's correct) it makes sense now, as I posted an image a few weeks ago (see below) showing a different upper section for the CL-2, so I guess that is because of the damage caused by the Lancelot.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-21, 16:17   Link #27
Sirmackerel

Are you referring to the strange, pointy thing the CL seems to have on its back in the back shot of it?
Old 2006-12-21, 16:33   Link #28
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Yep, here's a closer look...
Spoiler:
If it is an repair or upgrade it's going to make the CL-2 look even more freakish.
Old 2006-12-21, 16:33   Link #29
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirmackerel View Post
He didn't plow but when you have the surprise effect on your side it's easy to score wicked hit, noone should scorn Suzaku for that , it's war afterall.

And Suzaku is doing a good thing keeping Cornerila alive, after all who can help a powerless elčeven mroe than 1 grateful princess? That's right 2

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 16:54   Link #30
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonhex View Post
Yep, here's a closer look...
Spoiler:
If it is an repair or upgrade it's going to make the CL-2 look even more freakish.

What in the nine hells is that? At most, I expected some sort of upgrade once Laksharta (the blonde, tanned and Hindu-like girl in the OP) would join them, like beam shields and Sakuradite for its power plant, but...this contraption eludes me. If it's a blade, then its position baffles me by its awkwardness. If it's an antenna or an emitter of sorts, then its dimensions have me floored. How unpractical for battle.

I nevertheless hope for a ranged weapon - the CL Mk II direly lacks weaponry covering long and medium ranges, despite the cannon embedded in the left arm. The absence of Slash Harkens seems strange, too.

But this technical horror is...ugh. Just ugh.
Old 2006-12-21, 16:59   Link #31
Sirmackerel

As outlandish as it sounds, I'd like to see that thing shoot lightning bolts. It'd be funny to see.
Old 2006-12-21, 17:05   Link #32
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

That's a shield generator. Once activated it surrounds the unit with impenetrable shield, but since it requires unimaginable quantities of electricity to power it's only useful for a a few seconds - therefore completely useless.
BTW What does the text there say ?
and IMO this is more fitting fro the spoilers thread let's not stray to far away from the topic

Anyway Omni has his blog up - tnx
Seemes like CCs powers are a a double edged sword and she relives her won memories/nightmares while doing the magic :O and a church with that symbol :OOO

Old 2006-12-21, 17:09   Link #33
Omniscient

Episode 11 Screencaps and Summary

Spoiler:
Omniscient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 17:17   Link #34
Sirmackerel

How did Toudou fare against the rest of Cornelia's Gloucester unit? That one screenshot looks like he takes a pretty bad hit...
Old 2006-12-21, 17:22   Link #35
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Looks like C.C. will remain C.C. to us. According to Pash! vol. 09, we'd learn her true name in this ep, but Taniguchi chose to blank out the part where Lelouch says her name. So, in short, only those who are good at reading lips will know.

It seems that Taniguchi wants to preserve the veil of mystery shrouding C.C. We nevertheless get to see her past as a consolation - the part with her in that nun outfit (or was that an earlier avatar of hers - or the original C.C.?).
Old 2006-12-21, 17:31   Link #36
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

So Taniguchi is playing Tarantino now? And Cg is Kill Bill? And CC the Bride :O

man i ahven't been this excited about an episode of anime in a long time.

And looking at Omni's screens Kallen does indeed destroy one of lancelot's swords , just like that pic suggested, but at the same time she overloads Teh Hand?

Old 2006-12-21, 18:09   Link #37
cyoti

Lelouch is the Bride, CC is Pai Mei if we're going with the Kill Bill analogies.
cyoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 18:41   Link #38
omegastar

Actually, from the screens it seems the CS-II's arm gets damaged because of a direct shot from the VARIS rifle or something. Still, for a gun that decimated a massive tank-like railgun cannon, it's amazing that the CS-II still has its arm partially intact...

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/imag...Large%2021.jpg

As for the weird contraption in the magazine artwork, I'd say those are two badass blades. From the looks of it, it seems they are stored on the shoulder.
omegastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 18:56   Link #39
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Yest stopping
Spoiler:

so now the 2 weeks of anxiety begin

Last edited by Majek; 2006-12-21 at 19:08.
Old 2006-12-21, 19:01   Link #40
ThoHell

Sweet just download, but not so sweet I have to go to work soon. I had to speed watch through it because I can't wait anymore! But going to have to watch it again tonight for further detail and discussion. ALL I GOT TO SAY IS THAT IT LOOKED LIKE ONE DANG GOOD EPISODE!

Things with C.C and Lulu developing....YAYYYYYYY! Uh oh, Karen seemed to be shocked and a little jealous upon first meeting C.C! Did she develope something for Zero? She is a little kinda girly or whatever around him....
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote