Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-12-20, 13:51   Link #1021
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
I'm not good at explanation ,but I will try....

In author viewpoint: The character development can be done easier if MC is weak or powerless or ball-less at first then become strong or powerful at the end. Audience will clearly see the development in MC in this way too . Also, the longer MC takes to become strong, the longer writer can expand the plot.

Let's say that for the purpose of plot progression, Yukiteru is more suitable to be in this kind of situation more than someone like Kamijou Touma from Index or that MC from Beelzebub who are brave and able to beat anyone who come in their way with their own power. (I'm talking about the personality here please forget about their special power)
That story mold was done thousand times better in TTGL.

Frankly I never liked the developments of Mirai Nikki or Eva for that matter.
Eureka 7 was pretty good, but the problem I have with that is how Renton goes beyond the relatable line by the end of the series, making him feel just as alien as his lover.

Hopefully the anime will impress me better. I did like how they did episode 5.
Old 2011-12-20, 14:01   Link #1022
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well this episode proved warning shots are a really stupid idea. Shoot someone or don't. Freaking someone out by shooting near them might end with you getting shot instead.
Old 2011-12-20, 17:01   Link #1023
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
The deal with Yuno's eyes was pretty bad. Didn't like it at all.
But how are we supposed to know she's crazy if she doesn't have yandere eyes when she beats a police officer unconscious with a fire extingu-- Oh.
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 00:47   Link #1024
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereminVox View Post
But how are we supposed to know she's crazy if she doesn't have yandere eyes when she beats a police officer unconscious with a fire extingu-- Oh.
The one good thing about it was that her absolute craziest moment, the "Okay, Yukki, everything's all fine now!" bit after shooting Kurusu, comes with her normal eyes. Otherwise, yeah...Yuno Gasai does not need stereotypical signs of crazy.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 10:24   Link #1025
kitten320

Finally caught up with the last 3 episodes...

Episode 9
Finally Yuki starts to get some back bone and damn I feel sorry for him for lieing that Yuno is his girlfriend. I really don't get this whole love for Yuno, she is insane and damn annoying! I would never want to have her anywhere close to me at all! Being strong and protective is one things but insane to the point that she kills everyone who comes close is another... I will never like her even if she had the most dramatic childhood ever!

Episode 10
Woah... this Minene is so damn different from the one in episode 2 who killed everyone without hesitation... Why did author decide to make her so likable? So much better than dumb Yuno!
Second half with wedding practice was just beyond weird... do they really have something like that? And most importantly for free?!
Just when did Yuno get the time to dig that massive hole?! Does she ever sleep?!

Episode 11
Uuummm... hello! The tenth was shot by fourth and Yuki is not even a bit suspicious of the dude?!
Loved second half where Yuki got stuck with Minene though. That face they made when Yuno said "I won't attack" was priceless.
4th wife is way too calm and just how old is his son? He looks like a proper adult in like his 30s!
Old 2011-12-21, 19:45   Link #1026
Vus
Running

Send a message via MSN to Vus
That last episode was interesting. After watching it I wanted donuts so bad. I wonder how the showdown will ...go down .
Vus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 20:00   Link #1027
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Episode 10
Woah... this Minene is so damn different from the one in episode 2 who killed everyone without hesitation... Why did author decide to make her so likable?
Maybe because mass murders, labelled terrorists, are not one dimensional as most people believe, which will definitely reveal likeable parts of their personality
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 21:12   Link #1028
kitten320

Yuno is supposed to have a secret side too but there is no way I will like her.
Old 2011-12-21, 21:42   Link #1029
AzureWrath

Man 4th taking a bullet to the head like a champ. I'm pretty sure I would call it a day if that happened to me.
Old 2011-12-21, 21:58   Link #1030
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Oh, no! Yuno yandere-mode going switch on and switch off, and now her screws go loose before even Yukki gets in actual danger.

The blank, vacant pink eyes of death are not a very convincing special effect to denote Yuno going into her killer bonkers syndrome again, because there are other ways the animation staff can pull the effect of Yuno's psychosis kicking-in and make her look badass straight from hell.

Fourth's motivation pretty much sums everything with his current set of actions, since he loves his son and wants to become Deus to save him whatever the means it takes, or so it seems. However, we haven't seen the totality of Fourth's layered character.

Yukki and Minene's moments became pure stock of gold for the best laughing moments trapped between the whimpering, childlike Yukki and the overbearing, bossing Kurusu.
"LIKE HELL I CARE" -
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 02:20   Link #1031
MasterVampire

Does anyone know the airing schedule of this show?

I know its like 26 episode or something but I was looking on http://animecalendar.net/ and they only have it going upto the 26th and in the January section its not mentioned.
MasterVampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 03:18   Link #1032
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVampire View Post
Does anyone know the airing schedule of this show?

I know its like 26 episode or something but I was looking on http://animecalendar.net/ and they only have it going upto the 26th and in the January section its not mentioned.
Here, first column is the broadcaster, second column is the date and time (YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm), third the duration in minutes, fourth the episode number, next two notes/comments, and last one when was the row's last update.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 14:49   Link #1033
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Why do 4th even do Russian roulete in the first place? Just shoot the 1st in the first place, then locked down the police station and kill the 2nd. Plain and simple, no need for all the unless move...

After the two are dead, then work on the cover up story.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 23:33   Link #1034
PzIVf3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Why do 4th even do Russian roulete in the first place? Just shoot the 1st in the first place, then locked down the police station and kill the 2nd. Plain and simple, no need for all the unless move...

Impossible to cover up.

The investigator always check the body, reports, many witnesses, timing. It will make a suspicious at him. And he has partner with him.

Any police or agent who has carry a gun and the number of bullets rounds has a serial number on it and record it to the H.Q. . If they autopsy the corpse and analyze the serial bullet number it will traced to the owner of the gun.

Last edited by PzIVf3; 2011-12-23 at 23:59.
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 00:02   Link #1035
Soul Strike
Lurker

Quote:

Whats easier kill 1st and 2nd outright and somehow come up with a full-proof story to get out away with it OR sit down in a room and only start down a path that puts Yuki in danger and let Yuno do all the work for you?
Soul Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 00:53   Link #1036
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Impossible to cover up.

The investigator always check the body, reports, many witnesses, timing. It will make a suspicious at him. And he has partner with him.

Any police or agent who has carry a gun and the number of bullets rounds has a serial number on it and record it to the H.Q. . If they autopsy the corpse and analyze the serial bullet number it will traced to the owner of the gun.
Make sure all camera is off in the room first, kill him and state that as a self defense, Yuno got all crazy and kill her outright as a self defense case. Its better to eliminate your competitions right away then choose a round about route to accomplish the goal.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 04:00   Link #1037
TheForsaken
Winter is coming

Quote:
Make sure all camera is off in the room first, kill him and state that as a self defense.
You can't just kill someone then claim it's self defense
You have to PROVE it.

Yukki is a weak teenager with no weapon or combat experience.
There is no way in hell someone could imagine that he will become a threat to 4th.
And no threat means no self defence.
Old 2011-12-24, 07:13   Link #1038
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

It was Forth's intention to provoke Yuno and Yuki with the Russian Roulette wasn't it? He said so himself that for him to track them, they needed to commit a crime, so he threatened Yuki which provoked Yuno, which then put pressure on Yuki which made them both commit the crimes murder and attempted murder. That allowed Forth to track them and make it easier to them him without having any fingers pointed at him.

The only thing he didn't expect was Yuno aiming for the head first, which she luckily only hit his ear. So the russian roulette thing was a part of his plan.
Old 2011-12-24, 09:22   Link #1039
kitten320

I really see no way Yuki could put 4th under a threat that would make him use a gun... No one would buy that and Yuno would behead him for that faster then he would say "Aahhh".
Old 2011-12-24, 10:33   Link #1040
ookamigirl

Yuno sure is amazing.
Every time Yuno is in trouble she turns into some kind of a terminator.
Those two sure got themselves into a lot of mess.
The ladder thing was LOL
Great episode!

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
psychological, shounen, yandere