AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2012-06-26, 08:22   Link #7701
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Okay that's it, I need to head back to the USA:

Breastaurants

(I understand the idea of the article, but finance.yahoo.com? Well, someone did say sex sells.... )
They should have a franchise in Japan selling the opposite and name it Hot Pan Upon The Sea.

If you know what I mean.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 11:54   Link #7702
sa547
*Author

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle...d-own-genitals

It's one thing for Sugiyama to call himself asexual, it's another matter entirely as he reinforces his personal beliefs beyond reasoning by allegedly turning his John Barleycorn into a rare main dish.

An irony in a country which sometimes I know to be one of the largest producers of erotica anywhere.
Old 2012-06-26, 17:45   Link #7703
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

10 years of the same game of Civilization II: This is the result
Quote:
By Lycerius
June 19 (Tue)

I've been playing the same game of Civ II for 10 years. Though long outdated, I grew fascinated with this particular game because by the time Civ III was released, I was already well into the distant future. I then thought that it might be interesting to see just how far into the future I could get and see what the ramifications would be. Naturally I play other games and have a life, but I often return to this game when I'm not doing anything and carry on. The results are as follows.
  • The world is a hellish nightmare of suffering and devastation.
  • There are three remaining super nations in the year 3991 AD, each competing for the scant resources left on the planet after dozens of nuclear wars have rendered vast swaths of the world uninhabitable wastelands.
  • The ice caps have melted over 20 times (somehow), due primarily to the many nuclear wars. As a result, every inch of land in the world that isn't a mountain is inundated swamp land, useless to farming. Most of which is irradiated anyway.
  • Big cities are a thing of the distant past. Roughly 90 per cent of the worlds population (at it's peak 2,000 years ago) has died either from nuclear annihilation or famine caused by the global warming that has left absolutely zero arable land to farm. Engineers (late-game worker units) are always busy continuously building roads so that new armies can reach the front lines. Roads that are destroyed the very next turn when the enemy goes. So there isn't any time to clear swamps or clean up the nuclear fallout.
  • You've heard of the Hundred Year War? Try the 1,700-year war. The three remaining nations have been locked in an eternal death struggle for almost 2,000 years. Peace seems impossible. Every time a ceasefire is signed, either the Vikings will attack me by surprise or the Americans will the very next turn, often with nuclear weapons — even when the United Nations forces a peace treaty. So, I can assume that peace will come only when they're wiped out. It is this that perpetuates the war.
  • The only governments left are two theocracies and myself, a communist state. I wanted to stay a democracy, but the Senate would always overrule me when I wanted to declare war before the Vikings did. This would delay my attack and render my turn, and often my plans, useless. And of course the Vikings would then break the ceasefire like clockwork the very next turn. Something I also miss in later Civ games is a little internal politics. Anyway, I was forced to do away with democracy roughly 1,000 years ago because it was endangering my empire. But of course the people hate me now and every few years since then, there are massive guerrilla (late-game barbarians) uprisings in the heart of my empire that I have to deal with which saps resources from the war effort.
  • My goal for the next few years is to try and end the war and thus use the engineers to clear swamps and fallout so that farming may resume. I want to rebuild the world. But I'm not sure how.
REDDIT GAMING
Fanfic inspired by state of 10-year-old Civ II game
Quote:
It seemed like just another day in this never-ending war. The last few historians left (who needs history now, really) agree that it has been going on for at least 1,500 years, but their estimates vary. Why does it matter, anyway. The leaders of the remaining superpowers are locked in this pointless struggle, with no breakthrough.

I have no idea how the Vikings keep being so consistent over such a long time, but the Communists have had the same family (and principles) in power ever since the war began and over here in America we've hooked up our president to a computer so he could rule forever. What a brilliant plan that was... Each nation is powerful just enough so neither can fall. Every time a city is captured, it is taken the next day. When roads are build in order to help dry up the swamps, they are immediately destroyed. The only way to rebuild our Earth is for someone to win, but that won't happen. At least, that's what I thought until now.

Our forces took another city by dawn. Nothing was special about it, apart from the fact that it was the first time it has been under American control since the war began. It's not that it was heavily guarded, only it was never deemed important enough for capture. As a part of our new military "strategy", we had to capture it for the slight chance that an inhabitant over there could have any sort of solution to the famines. We didn't find a man, but we got the solution alright.
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 20:30   Link #7704
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

@hot babe bars

We've had them for decades, it's called a cabaret.

Always have been, and still are, one of the most popular place for successful businessmen to take their clients out for some "pursuasion".

Also a tradition for some idiot to really devote his affection to a cabaret girl (kyaba-jou キャバ嬢), spending all his money on one girl only to be dumped when he runs out of cash. I believe there was even a manga about becoming the queen of caba-jou.

Compared to American strip clubs, which are more clear cut in business-client relations, the cabaret & client relationships were always a little too intimate and problematic.
Old 2012-06-26, 20:49   Link #7705
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Mexico doctors remove child's 33-pound tumor
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...06-26-20-24-47
Old 2012-06-27, 00:53   Link #7706
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
They should have a franchise in Japan selling the opposite and name it Hot Pan Upon The Sea.

If you know what I mean.
NO! I don't know what you mean, please enlighten the thread. Be descriptive as possible
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
@hot babe bars

But we're talking about..... Family Restaurants! Did you read what one of those guys did? He brought his 2 daughters with him! Probably to show them "that might be you someday"
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 01:08   Link #7707
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
NO! I don't know what you mean, please enlighten the thread. Be descriptive as possible

But we're talking about..... Family Restaurants! Did you read what one of those guys did? He brought his 2 daughters with him!
Well, it's a poor man's version. (Or at least, a man without an expense account's version.)

Quote:
Probably to show them "that might be you someday"
Worse ways to pay for college, I guess.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 01:16   Link #7708
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:

But we're talking about..... Family Restaurants! Did you read what one of those guys did? He brought his 2 daughters with him! Probably to show them "that might be you someday"
There's actually decent number of family (with kids, wife, etc) in Hooters chomping on wings 'round 'ere. (Texas)

The nearest one is across the street from a highschool too.
Old 2012-06-27, 01:18   Link #7709
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I don't know about the others but Hooters is now a family restaurant. I know of a group of women teacher that go there for birthdays.
Old 2012-06-27, 01:57   Link #7710
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
@hot babe bars

Always have been, and still are, one of the most popular place for successful businessmen to take their clients out for some "pursuasion".

Also a tradition for some idiot to really devote his affection to a cabaret girl (kyaba-jou キャバ嬢), spending all his money on one girl only to be dumped when he runs out of cash. I believe there was even a manga about becoming the queen of caba-jou.

Compared to American strip clubs, which are more clear cut in business-client relations, the cabaret & client relationships were always a little too intimate and problematic.
Over here, those beer bars come and go. The hostesses were subjects of money laundering anyway, those underworld bosses lay down wads of notes simply for the girl to drink liquor and show off that they are damn bloody rich.

The government doesn't give a shit because they pay business tax.

Quote:
We get flat-chested girls wearing shimapan, frilly short skirts, striped zettai-ryouiki and twintails to serve nabe and sushi.

Chinese New Year, we get them to dress in qipao.

During the Japanese health and fitness week, we get them to dress in bloomers and trackshirts.

The start of summer, we dress the girls in summer dresses, and have an outdoor cafe mode where they wear straw-hats with fruits balanced on top. As it gets hotter through summer, the girls are to wear doggy ears.

During Tanabata, we get them to dress in modifed yukata - short skirt version.

Good Friday, we dress them in lolita. Easter, we add bunny ears.

Christmas, we get them to dress in santarina.

Friday the 13th, we get them to dress in schoolgirl costumes wielding a giant cleaver to help cut up the meat for the customers - they are then reminded to be as ultra-polite to customers as possible.

Of course, any girl beyond a B-cup and 160cm will be rejected upon application. Unless it is for the managerial role - she has to wear black pantyhose, black business suit, long hair and glasses. And a taser whip.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-06-27, 03:08   Link #7711
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Of course, any girl beyond a B-cup and 160cm will be rejected upon application. Unless it is for the managerial role - she has to wear black pantyhose, black business suit, long hair and glasses. And a taser whip.
Sounds like me, except that I wear pants instead of a skirt and pantyhose.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 03:40   Link #7712
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
No then. Bandage office lady skirts only.

Old 2012-06-27, 03:41   Link #7713
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
No then. Bandage office lady skirts only.
*Ties up SaintessHeart with a black pantyhose and hangs him from the ceiling*

Who wears the pants, Otouto?
Old 2012-06-27, 03:43   Link #7714
antediluvian
Before the Deluge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle...d-own-genitals

It's one thing for Sugiyama to call himself asexual, it's another matter entirely as he reinforces his personal beliefs beyond reasoning by allegedly turning his John Barleycorn into a rare main dish.

An irony in a country which sometimes I know to be one of the largest producers of erotica anywhere.
It's between Sugiyama and the people who donated money if you ask me. The incessant need to probe everything for leaks has been an annoyance of mine for awhile. Mind their own business, etc.
antediluvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 04:03   Link #7715
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
*Ties up SaintessHeart with a black pantyhose and hangs him from the ceiling*

Who wears the pants, Otouto?
*struggles*

If you want to manage the restaurant you have to wear that skirt! It is the image that count!

Old 2012-06-27, 04:49   Link #7716
Sumeragi
Banned

How long a skirt?
Old 2012-06-27, 04:51   Link #7717
mangatron

Quote:
The nearest one is across the street from a highschool too.
lol across the street from a highschool. Nice location

Quote:
We get flat-chested girls wearing shimapan, frilly short skirts, striped zettai-ryouiki and twintails to serve nabe and sushi.

Chinese New Year, we get them to dress in qipao.

During the Japanese health and fitness week, we get them to dress in bloomers and trackshirts.

The start of summer, we dress the girls in summer dresses, and have an outdoor cafe mode where they wear straw-hats with fruits balanced on top. As it gets hotter through summer, the girls are to wear doggy ears.

During Tanabata, we get them to dress in modifed yukata - short skirt version.

Good Friday, we dress them in lolita. Easter, we add bunny ears.

Christmas, we get them to dress in santarina.

Friday the 13th, we get them to dress in schoolgirl costumes wielding a giant cleaver to help cut up the meat for the customers - they are then reminded to be as ultra-polite to customers as possible.

Of course, any girl beyond a B-cup and 160cm will be rejected upon application.
Hm Hmmm *takes notes* Er, I'm not taking notes because I intend to open such a restaurant someday, I swear

And why is that part bolded? Trying to send me a hidden message?
Quote:
Unless it is for the managerial role - she has to wear black pantyhose, black business suit, long hair and glasses. And a taser whip.
Now that's what I'm talking about! And the taser whip needs to have a low voltage, so that she can shock me use it for an extended period of time

Quote:
Pants? Holy panzershrek, I knew I've seen you before!
Spoiler for a pants manager-chan:

*mangatron runs*
Old 2012-06-27, 04:52   Link #7718
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Sound good to me but, it mot much as if I would be a customer of such place and it's probably not a place where I want to work.
Old 2012-06-27, 04:53   Link #7719
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
How long a skirt?
Something like this :

Remember, every Star Wars anniversary you get to get the girls to dress in golden bikinis of Princess Leia!

Quote:
Hm Hmmm *takes notes* Er, I'm not taking notes because I intend to open such a restaurant someday, I swear

And why is that part bolded? Trying to send me a hidden message?
The place isn't called Pan upon the Sea for no reason bro!

Quote:
Now that's what I'm talking about! And the taser whip needs to have a low voltage, so that she can shock me use it for an extended period of time
Nee-sama has got a new victim. I am now free!

Of course, I think customers would purposely break the "mutual respect" in-house rules so they can get abused by the whip......

Quote:
Pants? Holy panzershrek, I knew I've seen you before!
Spoiler for a pants manager-chan:

*mangatron runs*
Tron is our costume designer then. All yours - you can design the manager costume too. *runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Sound good to me but, it mot much as if I would be a customer of such place and it's probably not a place where I want to work.
You mentioned that you worked in a restaurant right? You could be our head chef!

If you don't we'll kidnap you and chain you to the kitchen. It is either you sign the contract or we'll force you to.

Old 2012-06-27, 06:53   Link #7720
mangatron

Quote:
Remember, every Star Wars anniversary you get to get the girls to dress in golden bikinis of Princess Leia!
lol....

Quote:
Nee-sama has got a new victim. I am now free!
You're not free! Do you think she'll be just satisfied with just one?

Quote:
Tron is our costume designer then. All yours - you can design the manager costume too. *runs*
Per your elaborate description, this girl fits it quite well:
Spoiler for fashion model:

Ahem, back to the topic of silly news:
Woman's Quest for 'World's Biggest Breasts'

Tags
humor