AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ratings for Shippuuden 04
Perfect 10 15 11.11%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 11.85%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 23 17.04%
7 out of 10 : Good 33 24.44%
6 out of 10 : Average 23 17.04%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 13 9.63%
4 out of 10 : Poor 5 3.70%
3 out of 10 : Bad 3 2.22%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 2.96%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-03-06, 02:44   Link #81
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
I can understand of course why all this is happening, it's a simple question about money. I think they make more money on implanting filler scenes in the actual episodes rather than making fillers, since allot more people will watch these episodes.

I just wish it could have been different. Honestly I'd just love it if there was around 50 episodes stuffed with manga material so I could finally know what's been happening. I frankly wouldn't care if it came another spree of 100 fillers, I've survived it before, I can survive it again, but anything is better then watching 30% manga/70% filler episodes. I was ready for Naruto now, I don't care if it only lasted a short time. When I download a Naruto episode, I take my time watching it and I enjoy those 20-25 mins the episode (I usually get it on fridays so it's an excellent way to start the weekend after a tough week of work), I'm ready for episodes filled with storyline and action then, not slow moving, lame fights and stupid filler scenes (there has to be filler scenes in almost all animê I know, but not anywhere near as much as it is in this one at the moment).

The episode was good without doubt, but didn't meet my expectations at all, I wish I could have felt differently about this.
Old 2007-03-06, 04:11   Link #82
Kavaron

stop complaining about how slow things are going? What do you prefer, 1 chapter= 1 episode or you want the aniime to catch up the manga again and then it will be another year of stupid fillers. I prefer this slow moving pace

\
Kavaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 07:33   Link #83
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavaron View Post
stop complaining about how slow things are going? What do you prefer, 1 chapter= 1 episode or you want the aniime to catch up the manga again and then it will be another year of stupid fillers. I prefer this slow moving pace

\
To repeat myself; I'd rather have 50 awesome episodes followed by 200 fillers rather than 250 average ones.

That's just my point of wiew, and I know it would never be done that way, just saying what I think would be best for the wiewing pleasure.
Old 2007-03-06, 12:18   Link #84
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
To repeat myself; I'd rather have 50 awesome episodes followed by 200 fillers rather than 250 average ones.

That's just my point of wiew, and I know it would never be done that way, just saying what I think would be best for the wiewing pleasure.
Quoted for truth. What does it matter how stupid fillers are when you don't have to watch them?
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 14:55   Link #85
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Gaara's control over the sand is even more controlled than it was 2 years ago. He also displayed a level of calmness during his fight that was kind of frighting.
You are right, he seemed a lot more mature here, but if you remember by the time he fought Kimimaru, he was also very calmed and changed, and nothing about that Crazy Serial Killer mood.
Old 2007-03-07, 20:35   Link #86
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

not sure whether its off topic or not

no naruto this week and 2 weeks later according to Leafninja site?
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 21:25   Link #87
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Just to elaborate on what Justice Knight has said:

Episode 5 will air on March 15, 2007

Episode 6 & 7 will air on March 29, 2007. Episode 7 is another special.

P.S. The episode 4 made the 9th place with a 7.2 viewer rating.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 23:56   Link #88
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Golden week's not until end of April, so what holiday is this for? Or are they just trying to manufacture more ratings?
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-08, 01:20   Link #89
Rahan

There is no Bleach next week as well. Something must be going on TV Tokyo. Or they decided to air them every other week to prevent them to catch up with their mangas ? (super highly unlikely)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-08, 03:40   Link #90
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
There is no Bleach next week as well. Something must be going on TV Tokyo. Or they decided to air them every other week to prevent them to catch up with their mangas ? (super highly unlikely)
Can someone make Kishi hurry up with his drawing? ^^
Old 2007-03-08, 10:12   Link #91
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
After no having watch any episode of naruto since the filler started years ago,except some fakes in order to get a good laught, i must admit i m pretty impressed about the show, especially the music.The OST are really really nice.
The introduction of the eps1 of shippunden was awsome, too bad that quality of animation is not the standart . The regular animation and chara design is far superior to the animation i could see from the fakes i watched but it s not yet up to the quality we had in the first seasons, i still remember that fight in Shinomori between Sasuke and Orochimaru, the Kakashi vs Zabuza or the Gaara vs Lee fight.
The cutting of the scene are making scene that took 1 chapter in the manga take over 1 episode :s
Aniway i might resume watching that show if i find the time.
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-08, 21:14   Link #92
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

hmmm whats with the delay of... well everything today - i havent seen a single manga/anime release (not even Air Gear!!!)

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 00:16   Link #93
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster View Post
hmmm whats with the delay of... well everything today - i havent seen a single manga/anime release (not even Air Gear!!!)
No anime airing this week. so dont wait for it too much . Episode 5 will air on 15th . Also after episode 5, we wont have anything for another two weeks. Then on 29th , one hour special.

Also if you look few post above , you will see monir's post too.
Old 2007-03-09, 05:00   Link #94
tacobueno

I actually found that 5 Centimeters Per Second (a chain of short stories about their distance) show to be much more enjoyable viewing this week then I'm guessing Naruto would have been. Half a chapters worth of manga in every episode just kills it for me. This other stuff was a very pleasant surprise .

I love those guys from that group whose name wont be disclosed.
tacobueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 05:05   Link #95
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Yeah, they did a nice job on that "troll sub". It is a shame that they stole the script from another group. Since we don't list subs stolen without permission, unfortunately I cannot list this on AnimeSuki.

It would be very amusing indeed to list a "troll sub" on AnimeSuki as something legit. Everyone should download it and be surprised by some truly incredible animation with a serious story.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 07:36   Link #96
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

yeah, I watched that episode, and thought it was either a one time thing or a short series. I can't think of any long winded series that have had superb animation consistant throughout it. Very high budget judging by the quality. Though I didn't think it was gonna be different people/stories each episode.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 14:46   Link #97
juggen
Saizen Supreme
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Yeah, they did a nice job on that "troll sub". It is a shame that they stole the script from another group. Since we don't list subs stolen without permission, unfortunately I cannot list this on AnimeSuki.

It would be very amusing indeed to list a "troll sub" on AnimeSuki as something legit. Everyone should download it and be surprised by some truly incredible animation with a serious story.
It's stolen from this?
http://upload.deadfrog.us/%5BBikasui...5D.mkv.torrent

And is that the same reason orange's dvd-release of code geass ep01 isn't on animesuki?

Why isn't there an episode airing this week?
It usually only happens when theres a 1 hour special coming next week.
Old 2007-03-09, 15:53   Link #98
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

I have a question. 5 centi is a movie ?. Do i have to watch any thing before this to not get spoiled or is it the full version of it, from start to begining?. Also is it a YHBT of 5centi or actually the real movie ?.
Old 2007-03-09, 17:52   Link #99
juggen
Saizen Supreme
*Fansubber

its the real movie, part 1 out of 3.
Old 2007-03-09, 22:02   Link #100
Rezard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post

The best should be they canceling the series, waiting the manga to end, and them doing the anime. They will never do that, forget the anime, stick to the manga.
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote