AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-12-10, 23:34   Link #181
james0246

^"The [Sharingan] is in your mind."?

This is Naruto, so I expect it will be something sentimental or silly, but not trully useful (I was hoping for some sort of weapon or a taijutsu style, but I doubt anything that useful would be given to Naruto).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 00:13   Link #182
NarutoNamikaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfully Naomi View Post
Uhm.... what a freaky arm, Danzou....
I am lost on this arm thing...I didn't see any picture showing the eyes! Anyone help me out please

edit: sorry about that I was half-asleep when I read it, though 17 was the last page not 18 hehe I saw it now

Last edited by NarutoNamikaze; 2009-12-11 at 00:20. Reason: lol I need sleep
NarutoNamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 00:34   Link #183
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88

lol here it is XD

Theory about Itachi's gift:
- Sharingan (or some of Itachi's abilities) [most likely: as itachi foresaw that Sasuke will attack Konoha and get revenge...]
- Something sentimental
- A weapon [like hell he needs a weapon, his Sage chakra is much better, and Rasenshuriken too XD]
- taijutsu weapon [same as above]
- A pet/mind controlling raven with Sharingan on it that will attack Sasuke and put him into an eternal genjutsu which will make him friends forever with team 7 (and Naruto in Sasuke's vision is Suigetsu or something XD, etc.)
Old 2009-12-11, 00:45   Link #184
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

What's up with Kishi and cuting arms first Raikage now Madara, i think he is watching Bleach more than he should.
Old 2009-12-11, 00:54   Link #185
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
What's up with Kishi and cuting arms first Raikage now Madara, i think he is watching Bleach more than he should.
when it comes to ampute limbs, there is no other like Oh Great!...
Old 2009-12-11, 01:14   Link #186
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post

lol here it is XD

Theory about Itachi's gift:
- Sharingan (or some of Itachi's abilities) [most likely: as itachi foresaw that Sasuke will attack Konoha and get revenge...]
- Something sentimental
- A weapon [like hell he needs a weapon, his Sage chakra is much better, and Rasenshuriken too XD]
- taijutsu weapon [same as above]
- A pet/mind controlling raven with Sharingan on it that will attack Sasuke and put him into an eternal genjutsu which will make him friends forever with team 7 (and Naruto in Sasuke's vision is Suigetsu or something XD, etc.)

you're pretty ...no WAY off on all those theories, its obvious the raven that naruto swallowed was something like his father did to him to appear in his mind yada yada. so when Sasuke uses Sharingan on Naruto, Itachi will appear.
Old 2009-12-11, 02:53   Link #187
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
If the new spoilers are accurate that means this is more or less a training session for Sasuke. We know that Madara is suppose to be uber powerful so there is no need for him to show case his powers here. Danzou has to be pretty tough to take on Sasuke who beat Bee and Itachi.
Please, for the love of Christ.

Sasuke did not defeat Bee, Bee totally owned him and made him think he was captured. Also Sasuke was totally drained after the fight.

He didn't win against Itachi, Itachi let him win and died of his own will.

Also I don't understand why everyone in the Yamanaka clan must have a blonde ponytail, and why everyone in the Aburame clan must have his eyes covered.

Danzou is just a freak, he's totally insane.

Madara is awesome, the way he can use a pocket dimension like that. It's like being a Pokemon trainer except better, Sasuke I choose you!
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 03:22   Link #188
Killer Bee

Wait a minute?

The sharingan can open portals and put in and take out objects, people and energy in a special dimension? And they can only be released when the user wills it to happen ... demonstrated by Sasuke's pleading to be released from said dimension? Whooooooa!

LOL .. this chapter was full of fun surprises, wasn't it boys and girls?

Could have sworn that I may have mentioned something about portals and dimensions a while ago.

Although someone should write Kishi and tell him that some people here say that(dimensions, portals and storing stuff in said dimensions) sounds waaaay overcomplicated and unnecessary.

But a question:

Is this ability of Madara's to manipulate portals and use other dimensions a new ability or is it simply the original ability of the mangekyo sharingan expanded? After all we see that opening a portal is Kakashi's only use for his MS, and he is supposedly the weakest user of the sharingan.

So which is it?

Or is this all still just conjecture?

Just checking.

Oh and James:

I was rereading through the old Byakugan vs Sharingan thread, and you asked how amaterasu could possibly be stored unless there was a dragon who breathed black flames.

Well it appears that time in pocket dimensions either doesn't exist or it moves extremely slowly. The fact that Jiraya was able to seal amaterasu in a scroll pocket dimension for later study demonstrates that amaterasu can in fact be contained, stored and preserved(which is what I have always been saying.) Time clearly has been manipulated there, and that's also probably how Madara has remained alive for so long.

I believe, and this is speculation, that Madara mostly projects his chakra(which takes the form of his image) into the normal world. He can at will probably put his whole material self into the normal world, but doesn't normally and that is how he is normally intangible and cannot be harmed. This is also how he doesn't age as time doesn't effect his human body in his pocket dimension, and the chakra he projects in the normal world(as his image) doesn't age.

There will probably be some cheesy explanation as to why he longer can use the elite power he once had ... like the chakra he possess now due to the EMS is all in his eyes keeping him alive, and if he were to expend too much of it the chakra keeping him immortal would be spent. That or staying in the normal world for too long in his physical form would cause him to rapidly age or something equally as cheesy.

Now that we all know that just about anything can be sealed in a dimension, I wouldn't be surprised if the last thing that Itachi did was seal himself in Sasuke with that final head poke. That could be why he had to expel Orochimaru before sealing himself inside of Sasuke: To have no other influence on Sasuke but himself. The transfer made Itachi look as if he died on the spot.

What a chapter.
Killer Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 04:49   Link #189
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
Yeah, sadly it is. I never understood why you took such a strong stance on the issue. Evidence did not support you, which is all I pointed out, but besides that I, and others, never said it was impossible, just improbable with the previously known info. Now that more information has been provided, and most of the Sharingan's mystery stated (if not potentially solved), your speculation finally has some bearing on the discussions at hand. So, as I said before, try not to take these discussions so personally; disagreement does not equal dislike. (I said this when the ability was first introduced a few chapters back, but I think that the space is similar to "Skimming" from the Wheel of Time Series, or Blueno's "Door" Ability from One Piece).

That being said, I was personally more interested in the arm that Madara lost, and what it was made out of, rather than any of Madara's dimensional abilities...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
Now that we all know that just about anything can be sealed in a dimension, I wouldn't be surprised if the last thing that Itachi did was seal himself in Sasuke with that final head poke. That could be why he had to expel Orochimaru before sealing himself inside of Sasuke: To have no other influence on Sasuke but himself. The transfer made Itachi look as if he died on the spot.
That seems...a little silly, about as silly as Naruto seeing Minato in the Kyuubi's seal (so that means it is possible ).

Last edited by james0246; 2009-12-11 at 22:13.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 04:49   Link #190
Kafriel
Senior Guest

@ Bee: About the dimension thing: I believe it stems from EMS, which has a set number of techniques, perhaps some unknown to all as of yet (Madara included), but then again we haven't seen Madara using Susano'o so maybe he was indeed using Kamui on Sasuke and Karin, that being his own "final MS jutsu".
Quote:
I'm afraid it is
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 05:02   Link #191
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

I don't believe Madara can use susan'o, it's said it takes for user to have double MS. For now we only saw Madara having one eye, he maybe lost the other in his fight against the first hokage.
Old 2009-12-11, 05:14   Link #192
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
I mentioned this as well, saying Madara's transportation technique was something similar, in a way, to Kamui. I mean, where does the stuff Kakashi Mangekyou's away go?

Madara's power seems to be similar to a full control of Kamui. Which might be the final EMS power. Something the bastardized versions of Kakashi (and possibly Danzou) are able to achieve on a much smaller, less versatile scale.

Of course, until we are given the explanation, it is still speculation, but a valid one I believe. The idea Madara only makes himself appear in the real world periodically is definitely interesting.

The way Tobi's power was hinted at was... quite clumsy.

Spoiler:

Who knows..
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 05:20   Link #193
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
I mentioned this as well, saying Madara's transportation technique was something similar, in a way, to Kamui. I mean, where does the stuff Kakashi Mangekyou's away go?
I can just imagine Sasuke wondering around in that dimension and finding Deidara arms and random heads, and thinking "WTF"?
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 05:27   Link #194
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I can just imagine Sasuke wondering around in that dimension and finding Deidara arms and random heads, and thinking "WTF"?
Also, he may or may not find a nail and a missile.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 05:32   Link #195
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
Also, he may or may not find a nail and a missile.
Yeah that would be funny if Madara sent Sasuke to the other dimension and told everyone he was sent there to rest, only for the scene to cut to Sasuke being blown up by a missile.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 06:18   Link #196
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Man, nothing says "trophy" like sporting a Sharing-arm. I wonder if they came from the deceased of some of Uchiha victims "that night." It's enough to make Sasuke go nuts...
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 07:06   Link #197
JustRob

Kakashi's thing seemed more like it was sort of a black hole, it intersects with a certain body part and then rips it off, discarding it into nothingness. Also if you look at the chapters where Kakashi uses it, the effects on the screen are a bit different then the swirly effect with Madara.

I don't think it's quite the same.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 07:28   Link #198
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I think that this show become nonsense each chapter lol Kishi lost his imagination ...
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 07:28   Link #199
-HyugaNeji-

Wow. Kishimoto has finally lost it. I wonder what he's smoking.
-HyugaNeji- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 07:35   Link #200
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Kakashi's thing seemed more like it was sort of a black hole, it intersects with a certain body part and then rips it off, discarding it into nothingness. Also if you look at the chapters where Kakashi uses it, the effects on the screen are a bit different then the swirly effect with Madara.

I don't think it's quite the same.
No do I, but it is very interesting nevertheless. And I just wonder how much this arm of Danzo can do. Apparently it has the ability to some how steel sharingan. Would explain the fact that Danzo was so eager to release the seal on the arm at the sight of Madara. A lot of things can be derived from this latest development.
Ryuken is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion