AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-27, 14:46   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Bottle Fairy {2nd Series}

Production Company: XEBEC

Genre: Cuteness that overloads the senses. Yes, one may go blind when watching the show.

Expected Release Date: 2007???

Moonphase is reporting this piece of news which is making me giddy to no end. There is no specific date as of yet for when the show will be airing, but I'm presuming it will be sometime in 2007. The director is going to be one and the same, Iwasaki Yoshiaki who directed the 1st series. Anyone who is feeling the urge to tickle their fancy for cute things, I suggest for watching Bottle Fairy, that is if one hasn't already. The synopsis in the following is from the 1st series to give an idea about the show to the newcomers of this series, as taken from animenfo:
Four fairies, Kururu, Chiriri, Sarara, and Hororo, go into small bottles and go to the human world. Why are they in bottles? Because in the human world, wishes are written in letters and sent floating in bottles. "That`s right", the fairies thought that, instead of letters, they`d put themselves in bottles and have their wishes granted. So what is their wish? It`s to become human. In the fairy world, they would see the human magazines that were going around and think how great they are.

There are many things the four don`t know. They are taught various things by "Senseisan" and grow little by little. As their big discoveries and small mistakes are watched over every day...
Old 2006-12-27, 14:48   Link #2
kingdom_elladrel
Ayu-ism

I don't mind extreme cuteness at all I watched the 1st season. It was great watching something cute and light-hearted after watching something as drama-heavy and heart-wavering as Full Moon wo Sagashite Definitely gonna look forward to seeing this one.

Last edited by kingdom_elladrel; 2006-12-27 at 14:49. Reason: Typo
Old 2006-12-27, 15:08   Link #3
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Awesome news indeed!

I wonder if they'll introduce the new fairy:

Old 2006-12-27, 15:21   Link #4
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Awesome news indeed!

I wonder if they'll introduce the new fairy:

Saved it as my new wallpaper! The information, at this point, is pretty limited. I've been keeping an eye on Moonphase for few months already to see any change of information. At one point, Moonphase even removed the news for couple of weeks, then it reappeared once again with information on the director, so I suppose it's just a matter of time when we get a definite news on an airing date. Will update when more information becomes available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdom_elladrel
I don't mind extreme cuteness at all
Nor do I which is why I didn't mind suffering from momentary blindness due to sensory overload!
Old 2006-12-27, 16:38   Link #5
Kensuke

Second season has been rumoured ever since the first series ended, so I'm a bit sceptical, but if there will be a second series, it definitely will go on top of my must see list.
Old 2006-12-27, 16:48   Link #6
NeoSam

Of course I'll watch any anime that originates from the male oriented moe~ magazine Magical Cute :P

I loved the first season, and I'm pretty much looking forward for a confirmation that the second season is coming out >.<
Old 2008-08-23, 05:06   Link #7
ellifeedn
Thinker

I take it that there was no second season/series.
Old 2008-08-23, 16:38   Link #8
Shiroi Hane
Gazer of Cosmos

Send a message via ICQ to Shiroi Hane Send a message via AIM to Shiroi Hane Send a message via MSN to Shiroi Hane Send a message via Yahoo to Shiroi Hane
Can't complain about more Tokumi Yuiko goodness, but I really wasn't expecting this.

[edit]*looks at the date of the first post*
hang on a minute..[/edit]
Old 2008-08-26, 08:38   Link #9
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

bottle fairy is fun to make gifs out of

is this season based on any comic material or is it just 'random' production?
Old 2008-08-26, 10:56   Link #10
ellifeedn
Thinker

I don't think there ever was, or will be for that matter, a second season.
Closed Thread