AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-11-18, 02:13   Link #2721
NecocYaotl

I don't think the runaway growth level directly related to the reincarnation. Even if the runaway soul level is 1, 2, 3 or 4, they can reincarnate anyway if their host give birth to them. Only, after reaching level 4 they have the power to take over the host body so maybe people think that it's a way to the reincarnation? Because even the goddess can take over their host body and it's not like the goddess reincarnated.
Just wondering, Runaway Soul Squad and their partner have a necklace guillotine in their necks, but how Fiore still alive even now? Or she never registered runaway soul she found and let it loose, while she try to grow the runaway soul under others' jurisdiction, so her neck will be safe whatever happen?
Talking about Fiore, if this is a seinen manga, probably Vintage will put a runaway soul inside Fiore so she will become womb for runaway soul reincarnation to punish her for her failure.

進撃の巨人
NecocYaotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 02:41   Link #2722
Kagayaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecocYaotl View Post
I don't think the runaway growth level directly related to the reincarnation. Even if the runaway soul level is 1, 2, 3 or 4, they can reincarnate anyway if their host give birth to them. Only, after reaching level 4 they have the power to take over the host body so maybe people think that it's a way to the reincarnation? Because even the goddess can take over their host body and it's not like the goddess reincarnated.
Yeah, it's not directly related. What I meant was that it's probably be a lot easier and safer for a runaway spirit to take over the host's body and then go get pregnant rather than waiting quietly and hoping she has a kid before she falls in love.
Old 2010-11-18, 08:02   Link #2723
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Just started reading. Umm... in ch3, it was said the souls hide in girls so they are born as their child. This doesn't make sense to me cause, if women have children, they were likely in love, in which case the spirits are chased out of their bodies... Requesting explaination...
The condition to chase out the spirits is not love, but to full the gap in the girl's heart. You can see that Keima doesn't only make them fall in love with him, but he also helps them to resolve their personal problem.
If a girl falls in love with someone but she still has her gap, because she never resolved her problem, the spirit remains inside her.
Later in the manga you'll find better explanation about this topic.
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 09:33   Link #2724
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
The condition to chase out the spirits is not love, but to full the gap in the girl's heart. You can see that Keima doesn't only make them fall in love with him, but he also helps them to resolve their personal problem.
If a girl falls in love with someone but she still has her gap, because she never resolved her problem, the spirit remains inside her.
Later in the manga you'll find better explanation about this topic.
We can discuss the manga freely here through

But yeah, like Nora, she basically just kill the object of affection/grudge of her target, and hope it's the right option. That close the gaps of... at least 5 poor souls during that period
Old 2010-11-18, 12:15   Link #2725
Shadow5YA

Yes, only the emotional problems need to be fixed. Remember that Haqua's Weiss was released when she reconciled with Elsie instead of falling in love with Keima, even if he was a part of it.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 12:20   Link #2726
tsunade666

It also applies to Haqua's partner that roams around giving gokult to run away spirits holder. Love is really the only way to remove a weiss there are other methods. Plus among the different methods. Using love is dangerous because it can close the gap quickly but it can also reopen it and maybe made it worst.
Old 2010-11-18, 12:34   Link #2727
Shadow5YA

Love is only risky because there is a risk of the person getting deeply hurt if it fails (e.g. anger, jealously, grief from a death). Other methods also have a risk of backfiring, in my opinion. For example, if Nora kills a person that's bothering the Weiss vessel, that person could being feeling guilty that he or she is responsible for murder, thus creating another personal problem.
Old 2010-11-18, 13:01   Link #2728
tsunade666

killing is forbidden or rather all Nora's way of doing things should be forbidden. Maybe she's not reporting it but the way she do it is too brutal.
Old 2010-11-18, 14:40   Link #2729
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
killing is forbidden or rather all Nora's way of doing things should be forbidden. Maybe she's not reporting it but the way she do it is too brutal.
Was killing forbidden? I remember when Haqua talked about it she said they will fill the gap no matter what including "getting rid" of someone. Nora wasn't allowed to kill Keima rather because he was a buddy.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 15:25   Link #2730
Seihai
スマイリウム

The fact that Nora tries to get out loose souls without her buddy is forbidden. So I guess killing is part of it if the buddy doesn't contribute. And while it sounds fishy, Nora implies that she's abusing her rights as a principle, or something.
Old 2010-11-18, 16:50   Link #2731
NecocYaotl

From reading the raw, Nora said that the demon (not the human's buddy) actively doing the capture for runaway soul is principally forbidden, but not definitely forbidden, that's why she's fine doing it.

進撃の巨人
NecocYaotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 20:59   Link #2732
tsunade666

^ so it's supposedly forbidden but not totally forbidden so she still do it?
Old 2010-11-18, 22:48   Link #2733
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
^ so it's supposedly forbidden but not totally forbidden so she still do it?
Forbidden only if you get caught by a superior, or if it doesn't get results. Presumably she's still good on both accounts.
Old 2010-11-19, 03:00   Link #2734
Shadow5YA

The human partners are supposed to do the capture because the targets are humans. It makes the memory swipe easier because less details have to be changed. New hell wants to capture the Weiss leaving minimal traces in the living world. A devil from hell who never lived in the human world until now isn't qualified to do that.

However, capturing the Weiss has a higher priority over being discrete in the human world, so of course the devil is allowed to solve the capture on her own if her partner can't.
Old 2010-11-19, 04:09   Link #2735
ReddyRedWolf

Yuki and Keima has been portrayed as Bunny Ears Lawyers hence why Hell specifically chose them. Nora's partner is likely the same. The devil's role is to identify the targets.

It brings to question if indeed Fiore is part of the collecting squad then where is her partner?

Nikaido doesn't do the grunt work as a buddy but is there for emergencies and to root out Vintage activities with Akari.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 07:29   Link #2736
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Forbidden only if you get caught by a superior, or if it doesn't get results. Presumably she's still good on both accounts.
Though IIRC Nora's results are rather shaky. She works fast, but has apparently made several gaps worse with her interference.
Old 2010-11-19, 09:58   Link #2737
tsunade666

Nikaido is a devil right? with the chapter where he captures the level 4. She looks like she had a hagoromo. But I wonder what is her real purpose. Is she just there to really hunt the weiss. But maybe she is also cast there to guide or watch over kami. Because from Kami's perspective the goddess are gather for him to revive them.
Old 2010-11-19, 10:06   Link #2738
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Nikaido is a devil right?
More likely Akari's buddy. Akari did say she lends her power to her. Akari being some sort of royalty.

Nikaido was shown during her high school years without a collar. That makes her human.

Hinoki was shown able to manipulate the hagoromono as a dress so it is not farfetch for a human to manipulate devil tools.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 10:41   Link #2739
tsunade666

it's not far fetch but her knowledge about how the demon works plus when she criticized on how the hunt for Weiss was left on this frail girls makes me believe she's sent before to the human world or rather maybe she lives in the human world.
Old 2010-11-19, 10:50   Link #2740
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
it's not far fetch but her knowledge about how the demon works plus when she criticized on how the hunt for Weiss was left on this frail girls makes me believe she's sent before to the human world or rather maybe she lives in the human world.
She's just more experienced than the members of the capture squad; if not in years, in difficulty of work. Considering the difference in stress levels between that capture and pretty much all the rest, this is unsurprising. And her personality is certainly much harder than even Nora's.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen