AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-17, 10:36   Link #81
satomianzaki

i hope mikono will choose amata...calling his name on the previous episode, i'm pretty sure she's hoping that amata will be there for her...

and with the parting words of alicia to amata about love, i also hope that amata will still go after mikono...
Old 2012-06-18, 03:18   Link #82
Zuul

I'm extremelly butthurt and disapointed by Mikono.

Mikono the do-absolutely nothing prize, who is much of a pretext for the retarded MC to fight over than a real person.

So much potential thrown to the trashcan.
Old 2012-06-25, 13:19   Link #83
satomianzaki

what a nice happy ending...mikono x amata...

oh and i know not many liked the ending especially guys that favor zesicca...in a way i can also symphatize with her...but i don't really understand the plot on why she tolerated her one-sided love for amata...it is so depressing...

its dangerous to have those kinds of feelings in real life...i think women really know when to stop chasing for guys that will never love them back the way they expected them to...
anyways, this is not real life...hehe...

so as much as most people dislike mikono's character development in the story, i too, am one of the very very few that somehow does not really enjoy zessica's development...its kinda exagg and too much for me...but i don't hate her...though honestly her appearance reminded me of ranka and i'm also not fond of her...no offense...hehe...

going back to mikono...i know she's somehow useless as most people say, but at least she's very pretty...oh and really nice too...and those are enough for me to really like her...
Old 2012-06-27, 08:30   Link #84
Auron Requies

Quote:
Originally Posted by satomianzaki View Post
so as much as most people dislike mikono's character development in the story, i too, am one of the very very few that somehow does not really enjoy zessica's development...its kinda exagg and too much for me...but i don't hate her...though honestly her appearance reminded me of ranka and i'm also not fond of her...no offense...hehe...

going back to mikono...i know she's somehow useless as most people say, but at least she's very pretty...oh and really nice too...and those are enough for me to really like her...
You know haters are gonna hate when people will only pick one, and hate the other. I'm more of a Mikono fan but I didn't mind Zessica, I actually liked how she was the tease earlier on, and I didn't mind her falling for Amata either, but then when she just got plain gloomy episodes 18+ (though I'd blame Mykage for that too) it pretty much didn't suit me well.
Old 2012-06-28, 05:23   Link #85
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Mikono/ Silvia has longed for 12,000 years for a happy ending... She deserves to be with Amata.
Old 2012-06-28, 08:46   Link #86
Destined_Fate

However Mikono is nothing like Silvia and Amata is supposed to be all about the now. So the 12,000 thing loses a lot of its luster considering that Amata was supposed to discard it to make his love more real than Kagura's for the Mikono of the now. Besides, Miono didn't really remember anything really until the last episode.
Old 2012-06-28, 10:06   Link #87
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron Requies View Post
You know haters are gonna hate when people will only pick one, and hate the other. I'm more of a Mikono fan but I didn't mind Zessica, I actually liked how she was the tease earlier on, and I didn't mind her falling for Amata either, but then when she just got plain gloomy episodes 18+ (though I'd blame Mykage for that too) it pretty much didn't suit me well.
I'm on this opinion, too. I really don't like the sort of mentality that if you prefer one character to another you must hate the other chara... :/ I like Zessica just fine (at least I like who she was before she turned into a pile of gloom, but that was so artificial I can't blame her for it), I just like Mikono more, for a number of reasons.

The entire reincarnation business gets blown up because it's kind of the backbone of the show, but in the end, it's pretty much irrelevant (and by proxy, in the "Evolverse" version of Genesis as well). Mikono might be a reincarnation with all the baggage it comes with, but regardless of who her previous life was and who she used to be in love with 12000 an 24000 ys ago, she's not Celiane and not Silvia, she's Mikono. (Just like how Silvia wasn't Celiane, she was Silvia.) She deserves to be loved for who she is now instead of who she used to be. And this is exactly what Amata does, also regardless of himself being a reincarnation or not.
Old 2012-06-28, 14:53   Link #88
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Like you guys said, Mikono is gonna be open to alternate interpretations of her character. I think each of the main characters are.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters