AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-15, 16:17   Link #3721
tonio44

I'll never forgive her, unless if she publish the list of all the 108 sekirei.
tonio44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 19:26   Link #3722
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio44 View Post
I'll never forgive her, unless if she publish the list of all the 108 sekirei.
To her, that's way too convenient. She would probably be like Karasuba kills 90 percent of them off screen. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 19:40   Link #3723
Xaturas

Ohh good so it is ending at last. Heck I may even read it again, as I dropped it quite some time ago.
Most likely ending will be some asspull with everyone living happily ever after. I just kinda read last 2 chapters and really nothing good can come out from ending this series in next 5-10 chapters. Shit just got real so probably the Minaka dude or whats his name, will force turn off all sekirei (ohh he did that already) and our protagonists will fight him and then use deus ex jinki to fix everything.
Old 2012-07-15, 19:48   Link #3724
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
To her, that's way too convenient. She would probably be like Karasuba kills 90 percent of them off screen. xD
I honestly wouldn't even be surprised....
Old 2012-07-15, 20:26   Link #3725
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
a decent amount of them have been revealed so far:

Spoiler for sekirei list:

I got all that while reading the manga. There are several who were shown but defeated before got their name and/or number. Those who were just said to have been defeated offscreen and never seen or described were numbered in like the 20s. I noticed recent cover pages for chapter have been showing some of these sekireis and gave their numbers.
Old 2012-07-16, 02:20   Link #3726
tonio44

there are too more blanck in the list. It's for that I want an official list of all the 108 (with the name and number of each sekirei).

I know it's a dream, but ... I want it.
Old 2012-07-16, 02:43   Link #3727
tonio44

For my sekirei RPG, I have created some new sekirei, and named or numbered the unknown.
(I've completed the list in the spoiler)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
a decent amount of them have been revealed so far:

Spoiler for sekirei list:

I got all that while reading the manga. There are several who were shown but defeated before got their name and/or number. Those who were just said to have been defeated offscreen and never seen or described were numbered in like the 20s. I noticed recent cover pages for chapter have been showing some of these sekireis and gave their numbers.
Old 2012-07-16, 13:29   Link #3728
cyberdemon

Quote:
For my sekirei RPG, I have created some new sekirei, and named or numbered the unknown.
(I've completed the list in the spoiler)
I don't use anything outside of the manga for the list.
Old 2012-07-16, 21:27   Link #3729
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
god... she kinda killed her own manga... she streched the story far to long...then those strange releases ;/

I sooo wished to see akitsu join minato and have some background for her... miya ending kinda with minato's group in a way.... the takehito story on what happened...

and now she just says that she starts to draw the finale small arc. so like 5-6chapters and its the end... I doubt we will see any mysteries beign resolved...
Don't be so sure. The "magical memory tour" was about 10 chapters besides, asides from Minaka's "go ahead and kill me now" stunt, Mikogami has basically just dared Higa to kill him right outside House Izumo, and Akitsu is there. Minato may just come home and find Akitsu winging herself on him.

As for Takehito and backstory, yeah. If Sakurako is tired, then yeah, I don't see that backstory being fleshed out soon, except by Doujin.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 14:57   Link #3730
tonio44

It's very frustrating to think, then after making us waiting one month between each of her 10 pages chapters, she's now will botch this amazing story in some few little chapters.

Sakurako sensei don't respect her fan.

I'm disgusting.
Old 2012-07-17, 15:12   Link #3731
cyberdemon

Quote:
It's very frustrating to think, then after making us waiting one month between each of her 10 pages chapters, she's now will botch this amazing story in some few little chapters.

Sakurako sensei don't respect her fan.

I'm disgusting.
it could just mean were heading into the final arc but that doesn't necessarily mean that the final arc of the story will be a short one.
Old 2012-07-17, 16:08   Link #3732
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
it could just mean were heading into the final arc but that doesn't necessarily mean that the final arc of the story will be a short one.
You really believe what you are saying?
She botched this series and frankly she is not Berserk author that she can do whatever she wants.
Considering her behavior for last few months, she will most likely botch and axe this series and be done with it. Otherwise she wouldn't give us lame ass chapters for how many chapters now ...
But hey I can't really complain as I put this manga on hiatus after mangaka started her emo trips, or maybe it was even before that.
Old 2012-07-17, 16:28   Link #3733
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
You really believe what you are saying?
She botched this series and frankly she is not Berserk author that she can do whatever she wants.
Considering her behavior for last few months, she will most likely botch and axe this series and be done with it. Otherwise she wouldn't give us lame ass chapters for how many chapters now ...
But hey I can't really complain as I put this manga on hiatus after mangaka started her emo trips, or maybe it was even before that.
Quite sad too and it was published by Square Enix. I hope she change her mind and decide to finish the story right. There were suppose to be 6 stages in the story, 4 just finish. Well since Square Enix got a lot money, they won't care what she does. Company who made probably billions or trillions off Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, and Kingdom Hearts wouldn't care for this Manga most likely.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-07-19 at 20:48.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 19:29   Link #3734
marconii2002

Here is human translation text fragment from link in @Tenchi Ryu post.

text:

セキレイ達の物語はこれから終盤に向かって進みます
ずっと思い描いてるラストまでどうにか描ききりたいな。
(あっ、頭の中のものを描ききる力量というか、そういうものに不安があるだけの話で
ようするにただのヘタレ漫画家のつぶやきなわけで、他の不安要素はありがたいことに
一切ないです!担様もステキ!ヤンガン最高!)
今後ともどうぞよろしくお願いします。

Translation:

The Story of the Sekireis will now be headed to it final stage.
I would like to somehow to be able to draw it till the end in the way I've imagine it this whole time.
(ahh, I'm just worried about being able to be able to draw it the way it is in my head. Main point is this is just the mutters of a lazy mangaka. Thankfully There is no other things that worries me! The Representative is wonderful! Yangan is the best!)
Please continue being good to me.

Translation is not mine.
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 19:44   Link #3735
sky black swordman

^Can I take this as the series is ending soon?
Old 2012-07-19, 20:20   Link #3736
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^Can I take this as the series is ending soon?
Well, that's kinda what we've been freaking out about for the past page...
Old 2012-07-19, 21:17   Link #3737
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by marconii2002 View Post
Here is human translation text fragment from link in @Tenchi Ryu post.

text:

セキレイ達の物語はこれから終盤に向かって進みます
ずっと思い描いてるラストまでどうにか描ききりたいな。
(あっ、頭の中のものを描ききる力量というか、そういうものに不安があるだけの話で
ようするにただのヘタレ漫画家のつぶやきなわけで、他の不安要素はありがたいことに
一切ないです!担様もステキ!ヤンガン最高!)
今後ともどうぞよろしくお願いします。

Translation:

The Story of the Sekireis will now be headed to it final stage.
I would like to somehow to be able to draw it till the end in the way I've imagine it this whole time.
(ahh, I'm just worried about being able to be able to draw it the way it is in my head. Main point is this is just the mutters of a lazy mangaka. Thankfully There is no other things that worries me! The Representative is wonderful! Yangan is the best!)
Please continue being good to me.

Translation is not mine.
Maybe she'll have Amaru007 being raped by Natsuo since he's watermarking "F*** You [somebody]" on every manga, Malkavi will be sliced and diced by Haihane because he does such a terrible job as a quality checker (2 months of not being there, and frankly not being terribly attentive when he is "did I scary you" [sic] or "I don't want to become INCOMPETENT." The word was supposed to be IMPOTENT, considering Yukari's history so that ruins the joke.) and maybe even Whiskey Rebel getting smashed with Kazehana while Miya blows up the city around them until some debris hits him on the head then Kazehana goes back to drinking.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the scanlator's behavior that was the final straw.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 21:42   Link #3738
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Maybe she'll have Amaru007 being raped by Natsuo since he's watermarking "F*** You [somebody]" on every manga, Malkavi will be sliced and diced by Haihane because he does such a terrible job as a quality checker (2 months of not being there, and frankly not being terribly attentive when he is "did I scary you" [sic] or "I don't want to become INCOMPETENT." The word was supposed to be IMPOTENT, considering Yukari's history so that ruins the joke.) and maybe even Whiskey Rebel getting smashed with Kazehana while Miya blows up the city around them until some debris hits him on the head then Kazehana goes back to drinking.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the scanlator's behavior that was the final straw.
Um Priest, isn't that a bit too much. While I believe it is true the author hasn't been writing too well.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 02:11   Link #3739
Manic
real men love pink

this hasnt been that great since the hagura arc, and the way shes been treating her readers with akk these breaks and 10 page chapters has been the worst ive ever seen. This was one of my favorite series, i really like tsukimi's character
Old 2012-07-20, 16:25   Link #3740
minaka

sekirei 133(spoiler):
Spoiler:
minaka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei