Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-02-20, 13:49   Link #2401
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Isn't his sword already in shikai form...so... But I guess Kubo will probably have him learn his bankai in 3 days...
Kenpachi didn't really know anything about releases since he never could hear his zanpaktou's voice, so to him, his sword was already released.

and of course they take time in the chapter to state the already obvious, Ichigo is a noob!
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 13:55   Link #2402
Reticia

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
If it was coming back, ANN would've said something by now.
Well, Tite Kubo said it on twitter. He said in a tweet that Bleach will come back on 03.22.2013. He deleted his tweet since then, but I have a screenshot of it. Dunno if it is legit.

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3164/animereturn.jpg
Old 2013-02-20, 14:12   Link #2403
rpgman1

Zaraki finally learns about his zanpakuto's name at the cost of Unohana's life.
It's somewhat like Guile said, "Go home and learn about your family origins." In Ichigo's case, it looks like he needs to learn about himself. Even he doesn't know what he really is. Ichigo is something special at least to Aizen, but he is clueless about his origins.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 14:30   Link #2404
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reticia View Post
Well, Tite Kubo said it on twitter. He said in a tweet that Bleach will come back on 03.22.2013. He deleted his tweet since then, but I have a screenshot of it. Dunno if it is legit.

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3164/animereturn.jpg
I've been told that was fake. It's not unusual for people to fake twitter comments, unfortunately. Until official confirmation comes down the pipe, I'll treat it as nothing more than wishful thinking. Besides, if it was returning so soon, it wouldn't just be relegated to a twitter account. Bleach returning to anime would be a big deal, with official websites promoting it and trailers and stuff.

But I wouldn't doubt that at some point, Bleach will get a "final act" like Inuyasha got, in some form or another.
Old 2013-02-20, 14:35   Link #2405
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Hell, I'll settle for a abridged version
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 14:46   Link #2406
kitten320

Renji > Ichigo? 0_o

When the hell that happened?! And now Ichigo will learn another uber technique that will finally make him a god?

Sucks... that really sucks -_-

I'll take a break and will come back in 10 chapters to see if there is any real progress... see you guys in about 10 weeks time here!
Old 2013-02-20, 14:59   Link #2407
sayde

wow. I didn't want to bring myself to completely accept it last week, but it looks like she's officially gone. Well this sucks.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 16:52   Link #2408
legopanda

Damn right ichigo get ya ass outa there, he's such a noob, just kill him off and make renji the main chracter ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
legopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 16:59   Link #2409
TCman

What a waste to kill off a character like Unohana. Unohana didn't even shine once in the manga, she merely functioned as the person who's needed to make Zaraki remember his fighting power, and NOT training to improve/increase his fighting skills. That's the killer of the whole thing, Zaraki is too dumb to remember and needed someone to die before Zaraki remembers his true strength. Seriously, Zaraki has an IQ of an peanut. And the fight between Zaraki and Unohana wasn't even impressive. Come on, one hit and she died, while she's the first Kenpachi?! So disappointed! Also, way to go, Shunsui (you, murderer!), to kill off you best medic in Gotei 13. I never hated the character Shunsui, but now I do! Teaching Zaraki how to kill, while you can't even defend yourself against one of those Vanderreich's henchman!? How did Shunsui even become the captain-commander? Bribing with sake and panties?

/Ranting
TCman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 17:46   Link #2410
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So I take it Ichigo's sword was in a permanent released state because he never had an asauchi. Not idea why that's so bad. If anything, shouldn't it mean he's closer to his zanpakutou than most shinigami since he was able to materialize it out of thin air?

I guess Kubo wants to tell us taking short-cuts is bad (after all this time!).
Old 2013-02-20, 18:05   Link #2411
Alchemist007
*Author

I think I was more pissed at the cliffhanger of the sword finally talking to him than Unohana's "death."
Old 2013-02-20, 18:12   Link #2412
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Kubo has officially proven why this series needs to fucking DIE ALREADY.

Way to go, Shunsui. Your best healer is trolldead....and I'll say trolldead because well....Byakuya. Nuff said. But even if she survives, Kubo has ruined what was a strong woman and turned her into a weak git.

Who's going to heal up people when the VR come back and come back they will; Isane's not that strong enough...or is she and I missed something? Hell, I figured she'd be dead along with Nanao since Kubo don't pay attention to them, but yet they're both still around.

I doubt Kubo's going to give Orihime a helluva powerup....unless he shocks everyone and shuts up the "INOUE SUX" fans...

There's Fat Vizard if he's still around. And Urahara seems to know some healing stuff, along with Shinji, assuming those two survive the next massacre.

As for anything else....YAY Renji succeeded at something for once! Perhaps Kubo's at least serious about him getting a powerup. Too bad Kubo can't do something for Rukia...or is doing it offscreen.

I'm guessing the action shifts to Karakura for awhile now: My patience with this manga is running dangerously low Kubo, especially since you've ruined Unohana and even Kenpachi for me now so hopefully this leads into Isshin/Masaki's/Ryuuken's story?

Maybe we'll finally find out what the fuck happened to Ishida.
Old 2013-02-20, 18:15   Link #2413
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Screw the shinigami power, it's time for Ichigo to learn the way of Quincy

Where are you Ryuuken
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 18:21   Link #2414
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Right now, I"m seriously rooting for either Blondie or Bach to come in and kidnap Ichigo with a 'FUCK YOU ALL WE'RE TAKING OVER THIS MANGA COMPLETELY!'
Old 2013-02-20, 18:35   Link #2415
Richocet
Lover of Purity

WTH is going on?!?!?
Ichigo of all people isn't close to his zanpakto....then how the hell did the merge for FGT!!
Well, if this is going back to Karakura, they better show Ishida cuz where the hell is he in all of this
Old 2013-02-20, 18:51   Link #2416
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
WTH is going on?!?!?
Ichigo of all people isn't close to his zanpakto....then how the hell did the merge for FGT!!
Plot no Jutsu.
Quote:
Well, if this is going back to Karakura, they better show Ishida cuz where the hell is he in all of this
Nice mentioning Karakura town, for some reason I believe the final battle will take place there again, with it turning out to be some kind of holy land for the quincy.
Old 2013-02-20, 19:14   Link #2417
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Kubo has officially proven why this series needs to fucking DIE ALREADY.

Way to go, Shunsui. Your best healer is trolldead....and I'll say trolldead because well....Byakuya. Nuff said. But even if she survives, Kubo has ruined what was a strong woman and turned her into a weak git.

Who's going to heal up people when the VR come back and come back they will; Isane's not that strong enough...or is she and I missed something? Hell, I figured she'd be dead along with Nanao since Kubo don't pay attention to them, but yet they're both still around.

I doubt Kubo's going to give Orihime a helluva powerup....unless he shocks everyone and shuts up the "INOUE SUX" fans...

There's Fat Vizard if he's still around. And Urahara seems to know some healing stuff, along with Shinji, assuming those two survive the next massacre.

As for anything else....YAY Renji succeeded at something for once! Perhaps Kubo's at least serious about him getting a powerup. Too bad Kubo can't do something for Rukia...or is doing it offscreen.

I'm guessing the action shifts to Karakura for awhile now: My patience with this manga is running dangerously low Kubo, especially since you've ruined Unohana and even Kenpachi for me now so hopefully this leads into Isshin/Masaki's/Ryuuken's story?

Maybe we'll finally find out what the fuck happened to Ishida.
Spoiler for This is somewhat pointless.:

What i really think will happen though is that she's not really dead... they will be pushed back till Renji, Rukia and the others come back and turn it to a some what even fight while Ken-chan holds off the strongest ones. Obviously all of this will not be enough so Ichigo will make it back just in time to beat the hell out of everyone and take his crown as the King of Quincies with his cousin Ishida...

It'll be freaking funny if Yachiru and Isane go looking for them after not being able to wait anymore and find Kenpachi and Unohana chilling in the healing hot spring with her pooring some sake for him.... That's the only way she's allowed to live from now on...

Last edited by SoloPanda; 2013-02-20 at 19:30.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 20:58   Link #2418
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Dumb Soul Society! First they all use bankai despite a dude's sacrifice and now they kill Unohana!

Also, Ichigo had already completely connected with Zangetsu before his final fight against Aizen.
Spoiler for I mean:

This went to insane levels of fanfictions so how is he unable to do what he is trying to now?

Last edited by Mad Pierrot; 2013-02-20 at 21:27.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 21:36   Link #2419
Lunarskylar

maybe he'll connect with his zanpakuto the proper way and finally learn some new effing moves.
the guy's right, ichigo isn't a shinigami,
can't use kido, since he didn't have zangetsu.. how was he tying to being the assuchis? fullbringing them to death?

yes he's good and fighting, and has some amazing reflexes, but he doesn't have any shinigami training, didn't go to the academy... just makes you wonder WHY kubo would leave out such an essential part of his power for over 500 chapters though
Old 2013-02-20, 21:57   Link #2420
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Spoiler for This is somewhat pointless.:

What i really think will happen though is that she's not really dead... they will be pushed back till Renji, Rukia and the others come back and turn it to a some what even fight while Ken-chan holds off the strongest ones. Obviously all of this will not be enough so Ichigo will make it back just in time to beat the hell out of everyone and take his crown as the King of Quincies with his cousin Ishida...

It'll be freaking funny if Yachiru and Isane go looking for them after not being able to wait anymore and find Kenpachi and Unohana chilling in the healing hot spring with her pooring some sake for him.... That's the only way she's allowed to live from now on...
Ishida: *hiding* Oh no. I don't want to be trolled like everyone else!

Kubo: TOO LATE! TIME FOR A TROLLIN' XD

Tags
bleach, chapter