AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-25, 16:05   Link #1
tkdtiger

[Manga] What scene would you like to see in Naruto..be creative : P

One scene I would like to see is that after the Manga ends Naruto is Hokage. He goes to Neji to talk about getting rid of branch and main family. As they a talk Sasuke comes and interrupts both of them and challenges Neji. Neji looks into Sasuke's eyes. Sasuke activates his Sharingan and Neji activates his Byakugan. They both are staring at each other and Naruto looks at both of them strangely. In reality Neji is in somesort of dimension within Sasuke's mind. Neji in this dimension looks at Sasuke and smiles.

"Byakugan is the strongest."

The dimesion breaks apart. Probably due to Byakugan's ability of insite. He breaks free of the dimension. They both than attack each other, but neither seem to gain any ground.

Sasuke looks at Neji and sneers.

"No one can defeat a Uchiha."

The two men fight, but neither gain any ground. Sasuke attempts to use his version of MS, but it was ineffective as he discovers his Sharingan has trouble seeing Neji's movements. Neji attempts to close the tenketsu points, but Sasuke manages to barely keep him from hitting them. They both decide to use an ultimate technique that's are one hit kills. The techniques collide in a large explosion. Both men stand their staring at each other. Both are too drained to continue fighting. One week later the Hyuuga decides to help rebuild that Uchiha clan with the help of their Hokage Naruto, who winds up being late for a meeting between the two clans.

Once there he makes out his plan to eventually have both the Uchihas and Hyuuga's working together and that they both will help each other in protecting their BL.

Thirty Years later a child born from one parent who is a Uchiha and the other parent who is a Hyuuga. The childs eyes are something resembling both the Sharingan and Byakugan. The two BL are now one.

Naruto later that night is looking at the night sky. He hears the news of the child and smiles.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 21:57   Link #2
SpiRo
Banned

I would like to see orgy ..

Sasuke/Sakura .. Sasuke " Say my name biatch", Sakura " Sasuke u r so pwnsome "

Naruto/Hinata .. Naruto " Who`s your Hokage", Hinata " *ouhh* Naruto-kun "

Then enters Tsunade in bra and .. well use imagination ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 00:03   Link #3
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
I would like to see orgy ..

Sasuke/Sakura .. Sasuke " Say my name biatch", Sakura " Sasuke u r so pwnsome "

Naruto/Hinata .. Naruto " Who`s your Hokage", Hinata " *ouhh* Naruto-kun "

Then enters Tsunade in bra and .. well use imagination ..
..... wow.

Well, after THAT, I'd like to see Naruto in an awesome battle with (insert villain or rival character), when all of a sudden, Ichigo Kurosaki interrupts the battle, claiming that he's the more popular Shonen Jump character. He and naruto proceed to fight, arguing while they do battle, while (insert previously named villain or rival character) sits on a stump and eats popcorn while watching the fight. Soon after, Luffy, Bobobo and Zatch Bell come in, and join this ridiculous battle. After about 10 more minutes of this, Heero Yuy flies in on the Wing Gundam, shouting some gibberish about how there are too many Shonen Jump cartoons clogging up Toonami, and how there needs to be more Gundam. He goes completely insane (well... more so) and activates the self-detonation system on Wing, and blows everyone to hell. Afterward, since the main character is dead, the episode is filled up with footage of cows, chickens, and platypus...es exploding for no reason, followed up by Orochimaru telling a story about he was once bitten by a radioactive snake through interperative dance.

That would be the scene I would like to see. Chances are the complete insanity of that scene is enough to give anyone a severe seizure, but that's a risk I'd be willing to take.
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 01:28   Link #4
tkdtiger

Lol interesting...Minus well add A few dragonball z character into the mix and of course Kensiro. : P
Old 2007-03-26, 02:03   Link #5
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Lol interesting...Minus well add A few dragonball z character into the mix and of course Kensiro. : P
Nice. Nothing quite like adding screams of Super Saiyans and the sounds of "WWHOOTATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAAAAAAAA! !!!" to add to what might be the dumbest and most insane scene ever concieved for Naruto.
Old 2007-03-26, 02:10   Link #6
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Why do I see this thread getting closed really, really quickly?

I'd like to see the Kitsune's seal break and force Naruto and Sasuke to fight togeter against it.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 03:40   Link #7
amOKchen
duel me

Dan the Man writes the kind of stories i like.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 05:31   Link #8
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
The scene I have in my sig.. and its followup.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 11:44   Link #9
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai Guy View Post
Why do I see this thread getting closed really, really quickly?

I'd like to see the Kitsune's seal break and force Naruto and Sasuke to fight togeter against it.
I don't think this will be closed as long as someone comes up with another story idea. If we keep listing names, then yeah it probably would be. Though all we did was add names to Dan the Man's idea. I don't see think that would be cause for major concern for closing this thread as long as there is growth in the discussion.
Old 2007-03-26, 11:53   Link #10
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
..... wow.
shouting some gibberish about how there are too many Shonen Jump cartoons clogging up Toonami.
Toonami, atleast the UK version has gone so downhill over the last 6-8 months. Gone from showing loads of anime (be it english dubbed versions) to now showing stupid american sit come crap about coloured families full of canned laughter ><

Would love to see, in the future, something like Naruto going away for a number of years, coming back and fighting the rest of Kohona signle handly and spanking them up, just to "test his limits" or w/e. Then everyone being like :O! when they acctually find out his identity.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 12:01   Link #11
Asianknight82
Banned

I wanna see Naruto and Hinata go on a hot date ending with a proper deflowering, lol, jp, or am i? :P
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 12:03   Link #12
tkdtiger

I think I would like to kind of see a dark side to Naruto later on in the series. Not evil though. Maybe like he losing control of his mind a little and actually becomes a villain for part of the Naruto universe and it takes a combined effort of all the teams to bring him back to reality. Naruto sees the carnage he caused and decides to go travel to rectify his sins leaving Sasuke and Neji fighting to become Hokage, but they both wind up losing that position to Hinata. Its learned that Lee was asked to be Hokage first, but he declines and instead chooses to go after Naruto and bring him back to Konoha. Konohamaru becomes head of ANBU. Sakura manages how the med ninja's are run. Chouji winds up marrying Sakura. Hinata is single and still hopes for Naruto's return. Ino. winds up with Shikamaru. Ten Ten realizes his love for Lee and like Hinata is waiting for his return. Neji and Sasuke are single. Sai winds up with Temari. lol : P
Old 2007-03-26, 12:12   Link #13
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
I think I would like to kind of see a dark side to Naruto later on in the series. Not evil though. Maybe like he losing control of his mind a little and actually becomes a villain for part of the Naruto universe and it takes a combined effort of all the teams to bring him back to reality. Naruto sees the carnage he caused and decides to go travel to rectify his sins leaving Sasuke and Neji fighting to become Hokage, but they both wind up losing that position to Hinata. Its learned that Lee was asked to be Hokage first, but he declines and instead chooses to go after Naruto and bring him back to Konoha. Konohamaru becomes head of ANBU. Sakura manages how the med ninja's are run. Chouji winds up marrying Sakura. Hinata is single and still hopes for Naruto's return. Ino. winds up with Shikamaru. Ten Ten realizes his love for Lee and like Hinata is waiting for his return. Neji and Sasuke are single. Sai winds up with Temari. lol : P
ROFL!!!

But Shikamaru will end up with Temari it is 100% obvious ! maybe they already have they as Asuma say king to protect .. they r too young atm but who knows
Old 2007-03-26, 12:20   Link #14
tkdtiger

But it be so funny!!! I could see it now. Shikamaru looks at Ino and thinks..."I only married her, because it was too troublesome to decline."
Old 2007-03-26, 12:59   Link #15
tkdtiger

I can add to it. I'll change the couplings to some of the fan favorites. Neji and Sasuke are still single. Hinata is waiting for Naruto's return. Ten Ten is waiting for Lee's return. Ino. is with Sai and Shika. with Temari who ultimately decides to stay in Konoha. Kiba and Shino also have wives.

10 years had passed since Naruto and Lee had left. A strange man in a brown hooded cloak comes into the village. He is carrying an injured Lee in his arms. People quickly recognize Lee, but don't really both looking at the man. The man slowly makes his way towards where the Hokage resides. As he reaches the door Konohamaru jumps in front of him to prevent the man from entering. The man brushes Konohamaru to the side as if he was an insect. Konohamaru looks in bewilderment.

"Can it be.."

The man removes the hood to reveal that it was Naruto all along. Naruto smiles and gives a thumbs up.

"You have to check out this new jutsu I created"

Konohamaru looks at Naruto as he's thinking.

"Not another perverted Jutsu..."

Naruto opens the door. Standing in front of him is Sakura. Standing in a distance is Hinata who is shyly looking at the floor. Sakura brushed aside the feeling she new she had for Naruto. Hinata was the one who had waited the longest to be seen by Naruto and she felt it wasn't in he place to say anything.

Naruto walks up to Hinata and smiles. They don't realize that Sakura had walked off. Later that night Sakura finds herself in the same spot that she had met Sasuke when he left the village. She felt someone place a hand on her shoulder. She turns to see Sasuke.

"I was a fool to not realize Sakura...That you have beutiful eyes."
Old 2007-03-26, 13:01   Link #16
tkdtiger

So do you think a scene like this would be more realistic?
Old 2007-03-26, 13:11   Link #17
Asianknight82
Banned

Sakura, Ino and Ten Ten got into an argument and somehow ended up doing how lesbian sex, lol
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 17:36   Link #18
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
I can add to it. I'll change the couplings to some of the fan favorites. Neji and Sasuke are still single. Hinata is waiting for Naruto's return. Ten Ten is waiting for Lee's return. Ino. is with Sai and Shika. with Temari who ultimately decides to stay in Konoha. Kiba and Shino also have wives.

10 years had passed since Naruto and Lee had left. A strange man in a brown hooded cloak comes into the village. He is carrying an injured Lee in his arms. People quickly recognize Lee, but don't really both looking at the man. The man slowly makes his way towards where the Hokage resides. As he reaches the door Konohamaru jumps in front of him to prevent the man from entering. The man brushes Konohamaru to the side as if he was an insect. Konohamaru looks in bewilderment.

"Can it be.."

The man removes the hood to reveal that it was Naruto all along. Naruto smiles and gives a thumbs up.

"You have to check out this new jutsu I created"

Konohamaru looks at Naruto as he's thinking.

"Not another perverted Jutsu..."

Naruto opens the door. Standing in front of him is Sakura. Standing in a distance is Hinata who is shyly looking at the floor. Sakura brushed aside the feeling she new she had for Naruto. Hinata was the one who had waited the longest to be seen by Naruto and she felt it wasn't in he place to say anything.

Naruto walks up to Hinata and smiles. They don't realize that Sakura had walked off. Later that night Sakura finds herself in the same spot that she had met Sasuke when he left the village. She felt someone place a hand on her shoulder. She turns to see Sasuke.

"I was a fool to not realize Sakura...That you have beutiful eyes."
omg .. it`a too tensely ..
Old 2007-03-26, 21:59   Link #19
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by amOKchen View Post
Dan the Man writes the kind of stories i like.
Why, thank you. It's just the product of wasted time, I assure you.
Old 2007-03-26, 22:53   Link #20
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
omg .. it`a too tensely ..
lol it is a bit tense...but I did add Naruto giving a thumbs up and mentioning a new perverted jutsu