AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-25, 09:57   Link #301
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPN View Post
I cant belive i forgot about that *crosses fingers for the GC composer*.
Mine will crosses fingers for Kaoru Wada because he's more fitting than Sawano although they're both suitable for this show's soundtrack. I liked his music in Inu Yasha and Saint Seiya : The Lost Canvas (I listen up a bit of his Asura's Wrath soundtrack too) so he'll be trapped inside the unconventional Middle East setting that is Magi.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 10:41   Link #302
Katapan
俺様祭り

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
My reaction to those was "Sawano Hiroyuki ,is that you?"
That was my reaction to the first track as well, but the second one has me a bit more skeptical. I still have my fingers crossed for Sawano, but I wouldn't mind this being Iwasaki Taku's return to the top either. You'll also find some people completely sure they're hearing Sagisu Shiro in those trailers. Either way, I'm definitely expecting a fairly big name to make up for the relatively average staff that's been announced so far.

Going by the way it's worded, I also get the feeling that the OP/ED artists might be announced in the next issue of Sunday. I will laugh so damn hard if we get the best Nichigo trump card, aka UVERworld!
Old 2012-08-25, 10:53   Link #303
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post
That was my reaction to the first track as well, but the second one has me a bit more skeptical. I still have my fingers crossed for Sawano, but I wouldn't mind this being Iwasaki Taku's return to the top either. You'll also find some people completely sure they're hearing Sagisu Shiro in those trailers.
The vocals in the second bgm track definitely screamed Shiro Sagisu's work to me, though on a whole I'm still unsure if it's him, Sawano or someone else.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 11:20   Link #304
Jetzero Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post
That was my reaction to the first track as well, but the second one has me a bit more skeptical. I still have my fingers crossed for Sawano, but I wouldn't mind this being Iwasaki Taku's return to the top either. You'll also find some people completely sure they're hearing Sagisu Shiro in those trailers. Either way, I'm definitely expecting a fairly big name to make up for the relatively average staff that's been announced so far.

Going by the way it's worded, I also get the feeling that the OP/ED artists might be announced in the next issue of Sunday. I will laugh so damn hard if we get the best Nichigo trump card, aka UVERworld!

Personally I don;t feel an opening by UVERworld would fit the show. At least not the first opening (maybe for Balbadd). I;d think the beginning would be more suited to a female singer not sure which one though.
Jetzero Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 11:44   Link #305
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetzero Infinity View Post
Personally I don;t feel an opening by UVERworld would fit the show. At least not the first opening (maybe for Balbadd). I;d think the beginning would be more suited to a female singer not sure which one though.
I personally hoping for UNLIMITS to do the first opening.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 12:24   Link #306
Westlo
Lets be reality

Considering his past works, Iwasaki would be a great fit for Magi. If he does get the job hopefully he hits it out the park.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 18:18   Link #307
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I personally hoping for UNLIMITS to do the first opening.
We need mainstream artist for this! come on Sony!
Old 2012-08-25, 18:31   Link #308
OPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
We need mainstream artist for this! come on Sony!
Like lisa ? *is shot*
Old 2012-08-26, 01:58   Link #309
webkid94
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPN View Post
Like lisa ? *is shot*
if you're talking about LiSA, I hope not. Not a good singer at all and I've heard her since Angel Beats, bland and screams her vocals like with Sword Art Online currently. I second the UVERworld recommendation or Rookies'n Punks (totally botched the name sorry), who sung AoEx's awesome second opening. Heck any J-rock band will suffice here. I assume Aniplex is involved, if A-1 is producing. They can tap into a ton of different record labels, and I'm sure Magi's opening will reflect that.
webkid94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 02:04   Link #310
OPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by webkid94 View Post
if you're talking about LiSA, I hope not. Not a good singer at all and I've heard her since Angel Beats, bland and screams her vocals like with Sword Art Online currently. I second the UVERworld recommendation or Rookies'n Punks (totally botched the name sorry), who sung AoEx's awesome second opening. Heck any J-rock band will suffice here. I assume Aniplex is involved, if A-1 is producing. They can tap into a ton of different record labels, and I'm sure Magi's opening will reflect that.
I was being sarcastic actually . Yeah aniplex is producing magi and is pimping the hell out of it. I would love UVERworld to be the op but i don't see them fitting till the second op for balbadd.
Old 2012-08-26, 03:13   Link #311
webkid94
*Author

Oh good lol. Yeah Magi definitely looks great with A-1's visuals backing it.
webkid94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 21:15   Link #312
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
after a bit of a research, it seems i'm not the only one alone who mistook Aladdin for a girl when they saw him for the first time to those who have never ever heard of this series.....
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 21:47   Link #313
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
after a bit of a research, it seems i'm not the only one alone who mistook Aladdin for a girl when they saw him for the first time to those who have never ever heard of this series.....
Is it true Aladdin was originally supposed to be a girl but got changed for some reason?
Old 2012-08-27, 23:46   Link #314
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07 View Post
Is it true Aladdin was originally supposed to be a girl but got changed for some reason?
Maybe because Aladdin is, well... a guy?
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 02:48   Link #315
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Maybe because Aladdin is, well... a guy?
well explain what the hell happened to king Arthur & Jack the ripper in the Fate/series.....
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 10:15   Link #316
Accelolita_

I read somewhere on mangafox that a person read on the blog of the mangaka that Aladdin was a girl. But throughout the series changed it to a boy.

I can't remember the reason though
Accelolita_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 12:09   Link #317
Jetzero Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accelolita_ View Post
I read somewhere on mangafox that a person read on the blog of the mangaka that Aladdin was a girl. But throughout the series changed it to a boy.

I can't remember the reason though
No it;s that he originally was going to be female but she changed it to him being male before the series began.
Jetzero Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 13:40   Link #318
Accelolita_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetzero Infinity View Post
No it;s that he originally was going to be female but she changed it to him being male before the series began.
Ah okay thanks, didn't really know what it exactly said on that thread :3
Accelolita_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 20:03   Link #319
duckroll
綺羅星★!

http://websunday.net/jigou/

That's the official Shounen Sunday page announcing what will be in next week's issue. It's pretty much what I reported previously, except the teaser here says the staff announcement is a big name, and the interview will be with this staff member. That pretty much confirms that they're announcing the composer. Shiro Sagisu here we come?
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 20:06   Link #320
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Wow, if it really is Shiro, don't be surprised if people make AMVs of this show with the endless bleach songs that he made.

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy, shounen