Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-24, 11:31   Link #161
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ Most likely, since Aizen can't lose in combat...
He hasn't won yet.
Old 2010-05-24, 12:12   Link #162
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
let them keep thinking that, since they have no evidence what-so-ever to even support that idea in the least...the only thing we can say for a fact is that Ryuken and Isshin are familiar with one another and are at least friends to some degree and of course Ryuken is more than likely stronger than Ishida.
I have evidence to support the idea:

Father of a main character who has super powers - Thus making him stronger than his son in those powers

White hair - x10 on the power scale, disagree with me then ask Sephiroth

Glasses - x10 on the power and intelligence scale we all know glasses give characters super strength

Stoic - x10 on the power and intelligence scale

Friends with superpowerful dad of main character

Thus Ryuken is death incarnate

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-05-24, 12:26   Link #163
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
He hasn't won yet.
He has won all of his fights so far...and with overwhelming difference, except his final fight with Urahara.
Old 2010-05-24, 12:36   Link #164
sayde

Quote:
He hasn't won yet.
He's kept winning ever since SS. All he ever does is win (even when he loses). In fact, his inevitable defeat in battle will merely serve a bigger plan resulting in his biggest win of them all.
Old 2010-05-24, 12:55   Link #165
SeanQ

Why does Yoruichi think she's okay as long as Aizen doesn't attack her exposed leg? Does her a boobs have armor in it too?
Old 2010-05-24, 13:05   Link #166
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Why does Yoruichi think she's okay as long as Aizen doesn't attack her exposed leg? Does her a boobs have armor in it too?
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...hainmailBikini
Old 2010-05-24, 14:11   Link #167
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
i'll bet she's flash stepped away. she always does - her standing on byakuya's arm was an all time "is that all you got?" scene.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-05-24, 15:27   Link #168
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I have evidence to support the idea:

Father of a main character who has super powers - Thus making him stronger than his son in those powers

White hair - x10 on the power scale, disagree with me then ask Sephiroth

Glasses - x10 on the power and intelligence scale we all know glasses give characters super strength

Stoic - x10 on the power and intelligence scale

Friends with superpowerful dad of main character

Thus Ryuken is death incarnate
For the sake of your sanity, I hope that was a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
He has won all of his fights so far...and with overwhelming difference, except his final fight with Urahara.
Because, for the 1st time, he's fighting someone smarter than him.
Old 2010-05-24, 16:43   Link #169
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

i thought death was bald

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-05-24, 18:03   Link #170
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Because as long as the thinks that, it's impossible for Aizen to attack her anywhere else... he'll go straight for that leg.
Old 2010-05-24, 18:14   Link #171
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
He hasn't won yet.
True, and we want to see the whole fight, don't we? =)
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
Old 2010-05-24, 18:48   Link #172
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
He hasn't won yet.
You do realize this entire manga is a recount of how Aizen became god of the bleachverse?

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-05-24, 20:09   Link #173
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
pretty much aizen is the biggest bad guy in the manga, he will not be defeated here. he needs the kings key and needs to try to aim for the thrown.

the flashbacks 100 years ago made it clear to talk of a 0 squad and how a captain was selected to it. Its the reason why Urahara was selected to be a captain, because one left.

so in the future when aizen gets his key, he will have to take a few of the squad assigned to protect the king. Hiyori is that connection and her old captain was selected to be a protector.

tite knows how to milk his story with connecting stories.

i still say we got 4-5 more years before aizen even fights anyone in the 0 squad.
Old 2010-05-24, 20:55   Link #174
Alchemist007
*Author

You know what would be funny. He beats everyone here, gets into the King's realm, gets sliced in half from the first step.
Old 2010-05-24, 21:40   Link #175
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
SS King: What has happened outside?
Random Squad Zero Member: Nothing sir. Just a false-alarm security breach from a man with a marble in his chest.
I was gonna point out that Kubo said in his interview that there'll be one last arc. But well, if it did came straight from Kubo, I'm confused if it's a troll or not.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-05-24, 22:29   Link #176
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I was gonna point out that Kubo said in his interview that there'll be one last arc. But well, if it did came straight from Kubo, I'm confused if it's a troll or not.
Can you source that? Because in past interviews I've only ever heard Kubo say he has no plans to end Bleach, and in his most recent interview he said that he has 2 arcs planned right now, a short one (so probably 2-3 years) and a long one (probably 10 years). And he mad no mention of ending Bleach after those arcs, just that those were the two that he had planned out so far.
Old 2010-05-24, 22:31   Link #177
BK-201
Banned

Honestly I don't think Aizen was after the King's key. He tells half-truths and that's why he so damn good at what he does

I think that was lie to get them there. Aizen has stated more than once that he had to take out SS and the Gotei 13. He stated that the Spirit King's realm is heavily dependent on The Guardian Squads and their Captains.

He already has four Captains trapped in HM. Aizen knew FKT was fake. Stupid is something Aizen isn't. He's always got a hidden agenda. His main target was Yama's zanpakuto.

Picking off a few Captains and testing his Arrancar (Isshin stated that when he defeated GF) was also part of the plan.

"Kings Key" was just a ruse. I bet he's already found an alternate route. Aizen does make mistakes and freely admits that things don't always go as planned. He's the man because he always has a Plan B...if my Army fails. I take em out myself after I seal Ryujinjakka
Old 2010-05-24, 23:00   Link #178
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
True, and we want to see the whole fight, don't we? =)
Hell yeah. We'll see how good Aizen's new form is when Urahara reveals his bankai.
Old 2010-05-25, 00:05   Link #179
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Off-topic: As I was looking into another matter spawning from this thread, I couldn't help but notice how much redundancy is let on in the thread. I don't read the manga, so as usual I tend not to visit the thread that often. Posting that indulges in redundancy stiffles a discussion very easily. No wonder only a handful of Bleach-fans actually are interested in talking about this chapter in the thread and even then such discussion are being pushed aside by the amount of signal-to-noise ratio.

Gentlemen, please post in the thread if you are interested in a fruitful discussion that will encourage further good posting from other members. All other noise level need not be here in the thread, i.e. pictorial retort, petty insults in response to another posts, insensitive remarks, and etc. Disagreement are part of a healthy discussion and most posters are capable of handling such without resorting to redundancy. Please give it a try.

Sorry about the off-topic. I shall go away now.
Old 2010-05-25, 01:06   Link #180
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Can you source that? Because in past interviews I've only ever heard Kubo say he has no plans to end Bleach, and in his most recent interview he said that he has 2 arcs planned right now, a short one (so probably 2-3 years) and a long one (probably 10 years). And he mad no mention of ending Bleach after those arcs, just that those were the two that he had planned out so far.
That makes it even worse for me, then. Bleach has turned into eye candy for me in those last few mini-arcs (perhaps starting from the time the Top Three Espada were taken down) and I'm not gonna be optimistic about The (At Least) Next Two Arcs.

Aizen at first was a good boss basically until the story made him So Good it's Bad. I can't even imagine a good (in literary terms) way of killing off Aizen unless he gets offed by an outside force which would make Ichigo D8 again. [I was having an idea that the Hougyoku would turn against Aizen as it developed into a sentient being.]

In short, Aizen's gotta go, ASAP.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread